Republican Anti-Trumper's are not Conservatives

All anti-Trump Conservatives can visit HillaryClinton.com and join her campaign. You better wake up soon because you are either with The Donald or you are with The Beast. You choose.
Or we can just sit it out and let left & lefter fight it out?

What is liberal about these positions?

Build the wall. Stop the illegal invasion.

Renegotiate bad trade deals. Stop the loss of American jobs.

Get rid of Obamacare.

Protect and strengthen the 2nd amendment.

Fix the VA and support our Veterans.

Rebuild the Military- peace through strength.

Tax Reform.

Put AMERICA FIRST.

Four years ago, he criticized Romney's self-deportation stance as being mean-spirited. Now he wants to build a wall and create a "deportation force" to round up illegals.

How's that any different from any other politician who tells people what they want to hear?

It's stuff like this which causes people to question the sincerity of his promises.

Romney was a horrid candidate. Trump was being kind.

Romney is less conservative than Trump.

What has that got to do with Trump four years ago saying that Romney's policy was mean-spirited only to say today he's going to build a wall and create a deportation force?

Republicans who don't support Trump do so because they are not sure of how truly conservative he is and to date he's done nothing to convince them otherwise. Trust and support much like respect is earned not blindly given it seems to me Trump is wanting unconditional support from people while doing nothing to earn it.
Well you must be a liberal right? I get called a liberal half the time I shit on Trump.

Truth be told unless Trump picks a cabinet & vp I respect & trust he has 0 chance of getting my vote. At this point outside of that there is no way for him to prove his newfound conservatism is real. Talk is cheap. For every video Zander posted you could dig up an old one on him saying the exact opposite.

He has changed his view on abortion. I challenge you to post any others.
Any other what? The man is a walking wind vane lol

What positions are you talking about? Name a few.....or one.

Other than immigration you mean?

On Thursday, Trump was on CNBC for half an hour. They asked him if he would replace Janet Yellen. He said yes, because "she's a low interest rate person." Then, literally the next thing out of his mouth was that he, too, was a low interest rate person, and what a disaster it would be if interest rates went up. He then talked about why interest rates shouldn't go up for about a minute.

You couldn't make this up.

It was bizarre.

And unnerving.

Well you must be a liberal right? I get called a liberal half the time I shit on Trump.

Truth be told unless Trump picks a cabinet & vp I respect & trust he has 0 chance of getting my vote. At this point outside of that there is no way for him to prove his newfound conservatism is real. Talk is cheap. For every video Zander posted you could dig up an old one on him saying the exact opposite.

Now I know the standard on this board is to shoot the messenger & ignore the message but try to prove me wrong by listening to Trump's own words.

Nice videos....if you enjoy out of context propaganda. :rofl:

I expect more from you

All anti-Trump Conservatives can visit HillaryClinton.com and join her campaign. You better wake up soon because you are either with The Donald or you are with The Beast. You choose.
Or we can just sit it out and let left & lefter fight it out?

What is liberal about these positions?

Build the wall. Stop the illegal invasion.

Renegotiate bad trade deals. Stop the loss of American jobs.

Get rid of Obamacare.

Protect and strengthen the 2nd amendment.

Fix the VA and support our Veterans.

Rebuild the Military- peace through strength.

Tax Reform.

Put AMERICA FIRST.

Four years ago, he criticized Romney's self-deportation stance as being mean-spirited. Now he wants to build a wall and create a "deportation force" to round up illegals.

How's that any different from any other politician who tells people what they want to hear?

It's stuff like this which causes people to question the sincerity of his promises.

Romney was a horrid candidate. Trump was being kind.

Romney is less conservative than Trump.

What has that got to do with Trump four years ago saying that Romney's policy was mean-spirited only to say today he's going to build a wall and create a deportation force?

Trump is not a slippery wimp like Romney. He says things the way they are, and in easy to understand language. The truth is "Self deportation" is a retarded concept that is as dumb as it is ambiguous. Why not be honest and tell these illegals the truth? "if you are here illegally you will be deported". That is far kinder.....That is what Trump has been saying for a very long time. He will build the wall and he will make Mexico pay for it.

Trump's written 10 books. I've read quite a few of them and can tell you his political views have not changed very much over the years. He does go on TV shows unscripted and sometimes the things he says do not come out properly. That is the risk you run when you are a REAL PERSON.

If you want a scripted automaton, you always have hiLIARy.

seriously? You want people who serve or have served this nation in the military like my father and my husband, to have boots on the ground in a war where they may lose their life, so you can give exxon the oil and profits from the oil?

You can kiss my grits on that one! sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know the standard on this board is to shoot the messenger & ignore the message but try to prove me wrong by listening to Trump's own words.

Nice videos....if you enjoy out of context propaganda. :rofl:

I expect more from you

Thank you, I appreciate that. I try my best.

I'm just a hard working American like you.

Is Trump perfect? Of course not. But he is the GOP nominee.

Trump v Clinton.

That is the choice.

Trump gets my vote by a country mile.

seriously? You want people who serve or have served this nation in the military like my father and my husband, to have boots on the ground in a war where they may lose their life, so you can give exxon the oil and profits from the oil?

In 2015, US warplanes dropped 23,144 heavy bombs on six Muslim nations. US forces are now fighting in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and West Africa.

Who do you blame?

Real conservatives are for low taxes, small government, no foreign wars, and states rights. Exactly what Trump is advocating.

Advocating? Great!!! I heard these same things from the Tea Party fucks two years ago. They won and proceeded to ignore every actionable promise they made. Until I see otherwise, I expect the same and possibly worse from Trump.

Republicans who don't support Trump do so because they are not sure of how truly conservative he is and to date he's done nothing to convince them otherwise. Trust and support much like respect is earned not blindly given it seems to me Trump is wanting unconditional support from people while doing nothing to earn it.

Other than immigration you mean?

On Thursday, Trump was on CNBC for half an hour. They asked him if he would replace Janet Yellen. He said yes, because "she's a low interest rate person." Then, literally the next thing out of his mouth was that he, too, was a low interest rate person, and what a disaster it would be if interest rates went up. He then talked about why interest rates shouldn't go up for about a minute.

You couldn't make this up.

It was bizarre.

And unnerving.

He's unscripted. Would you prefer this....

hillary-prompters.jpg

That's your choice.....

Trump Says GOP Doesn’t Need to Be Unified

“If his forces are united, separate them.”
Sun Tzu,The Art of War

Former Republican senator trashes Trump as GOP struggles to unify: ‘I think he’s a sociopath’

A former New Hampshire congressman and Republican said he would not support the GOP’s leading candidate, Donald Trump, because he thinks Trump is a “sociopath,” The Hill reports.

Former U.S. Sen. Gordon Humphrey, a New Hampshire Republican, made the comment on Friday. Humphrey had been a staunch supporter of Ohio Gov. John Kasich, for whom he was serving as a delegate.

Unequivocally, I am not supporting Donald Trump,” Humphrey told the New Hampshire Union Leader. “I think he’s a sociopath.”

Humphrey’s comments were made amid calls by some members of the Republican party to unite behind Trump.

In 2015, US warplanes dropped 23,144 heavy bombs on six Muslim nations. US forces are now fighting in Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and West Africa.

Who do you blame?
22000 of the 23000 estimate were dropped in 2 countries, Iraq and Syria... are you implying you disagree with the fight and coalition of allies to combat ISIS..are you against the allied forces dropping these bombs?

And what does your question have to do with our guys n gals being sent in to combat and giving the spoils of war to an oil Company and their profit /benefit at the expense of military men and women lives, and tax payer's dime?

Real conservatives are for low taxes, small government, no foreign wars, and states rights. Exactly what Trump is advocating.

Advocating? Great!!! I heard these same things from the Tea Party fucks two years ago. They won and proceeded to ignore every actionable promise they made. Until I see otherwise, I expect the same and possibly worse from Trump.

hiLIARy thanks you!

Who do you blame?
22000 of the 23000 estimate were dropped in 2 countries, Iraq and Syria... are you implying you disagree with the fight and coalition of allies to combat ISIS..are you against the allied forces dropping these bombs?

And what does your question have to do with our guys n gals being sent in to combat and giving the spoils of war to an oil Company and their profit /benefit at the expense of military men and women lives, and tax payer's dime?

That is NOT what he is advocating. He believes that the USA should be reimbursed for the cost of war. He believes that we blew it when we invaded Iraq, but since we did go there, why not take the oil until we were paid back?

He wants the US to finish off ISIS then come home. Stop playing "Team America World Police" and focus on fixing our own problems. What is wrong with that?

Hillary will thank all of you anti-Trump conscientious objectors for "sitting it out" because that is the margin that will push her fat ass into the WH. Trump on his worst day will be better for America than The Beast.
in your dreams! He would be the absolute worst thing that ever in our history, could happen to us if he became President.... he's donald duck...he looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.... he's a duck

sorry, I wouldn't vote for him if my life depended on it, my Nation would come first....

good luck with your rubber ducky!

Hillary will thank all of you anti-Trump conscientious objectors for "sitting it out" because that is the margin that will push her fat ass into the WH. Trump on his worst day will be better for America than The Beast.
in your dreams! He would be the absolute worst thing that ever in our history, could happen to us if he became President.... he's donald duck...he looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.... he's a duck

sorry, I wouldn't vote for him if my life depended on it, my Nation would come first....

good luck with your rubber ducky!

Then you are for more war. Good to know!

We have been bombing isis. Do you have a problem with that? I do have a problem with bush going in and china taking the oil contracts. You don't have a problem with that?

Trump is not a slippery wimp like Romney. He says things the way they are, and in easy to understand language. The truth is "Self deportation" is a retarded concept that is as dumb as it is ambiguous. Why not be honest and tell these illegals the truth? "if you are here illegally you will be deported". That is far kinder.....

Here is what you saying.

1. Asking you to leave is mean-spirited
2. Creating a deportation force to forcibly kick you out and building a wall so you can't come back is not.

C'mon, be serious.

Here's another Trump flip-flop.

A few days ago, he said he was open to raising the minimum wage. Doesn't sound very free-market conservative to me! Sounds like something Hillary and Bernie would support, not a conservative Republican.

But that was after saying he didn't support raising the minimum wage in November.

In reversal, Trump expresses openness to raising minimum wage

Forum List

Back