Republican Congressman Comer says "the president" appears to be COMPROMISED (China, etc)

You must enjoy being shamed and humiliated on a daily basis

Go fuck yourself asshole
1. Nobody even attempted to show where I lied. In fact, the poster had to eat his words and admit he lied, Simp.

2. Always easy to get you to admit you are nothing more than a lying sack of KKkanadian dogshit.

Trump was found 100% innocent in both Shampeachments
It was a Whitewashing where the Neo-GOP condones and now represents leveraging US foreign aid against a domestic political rival, and that MAGAMOB violence is now acceptable as political discourse.

It was a Whitewashing where the Neo-GOP condones and now represents leveraging US foreign aid against a domestic political rival, and that MAGAMOB violence is now acceptable as political discourse.
Spin your ass beatings however you want, Simp.

100% innocent both times.

Spin your ass beatings however you want, Simp.

100% innocent both times.
Everyone knows you'll believe the lies you were fed.

Democrats own the corruption of lying about getting an extra marital Blow Job. They acquitted him

Neo-Republicans own the shakedown corruption and the corruption of being both morally and practically responsible for the riot, deaths and destruction on Jan 6, 2021. They acquitted him.

Everyone knows you'll believe the lies you were fed.

Democrats own the corruption of lying about getting an extra marital Blow Job. They acquitted him

Neo-Republicans own the shakedown corruption and the corruption of being both morally and practically responsible for the riot, deaths and destruction on Jan 6, 2021. They acquitted him.
What lie was I “fed” here, Simp?

First of all, he doesn't say that verbatim, but he says it in different words, equivalent ones.

I watched this live yesterday, very interesting.

Mod Edit: Don't post in red, please. That's for moderation only. Thanks. And if TRUMP can be impeached over NOTHING

well...

Comer is biased. Who cares what he thinks. He needs to be arrested for abusing his authority to harass citizens.

Biden 'APPEARS TO BE COMPROMISED'?!

That's like saying, 'She APPEARS to be pregnant.'

1682388520765.png

:auiqs.jpg:

If an American President is indeed compromised, we need to fucking know for sure. ASAP.

So present the evidence, and let's see the contrary evidence along with it, in the light of day.

Tossing out vague references, thinly-veiled accusations and one-sided conspiracy theories is not the way to do it.

Sad that I even need to say that, but that's where this country is right now.

Forum List

Back