Republican congressman suggests he could support Trump facing criminal charges

Being the mayor of Burlington, Vermont, at the time of the trip, Sanders, embarked on a trip to the Soviet Union to establish a sister city relationship between the U.S.’s Burlington and Russia’s Yaroslavl. His wife, who was serving as the director of the Mayor’s Youth Office at the time, went with him, along with other officials from the Mayor’s office.

So, you take your staff on your honeymoon?
You do if you want the city to pay for it, instead of paying for it yourself.

You've got a lot more faith in DOJ than I do.
That's not accurate. Your childish beliefs about the DOJ -- including that they were somehow in on stealing the election or covered for it -- are purely faith based and represent the strongest, most base and idiotic example of faith.

Keep watching the J6 hearings....the DOJ is.
Their brains are mushy. 5 years of mindless cultism has robbed them of their faculties.

So, as a defense from the proven fact that the orange slob lied, we get a bunch of arguments for how it is possible that everyone else is lying.

And then, just like that, they think they have proven it.

Mushy brains.

This is a lie.

Not at all, but you're not the first lately that has challenged me on this, so I kept the link in my bookmarks.

Did he say manufacture the votes or find them? Big difference.
He was bullying the SOS. trump has a way of walking right up to the criminal edge. He went over the edge in Georgia. He was tampering with the vote count. That is a crime.

The POS was using his influence President to shake down Rathleburger

He was bullying the SOS. trump has a way of walking right up to the criminal edge. He went over the edge in Georgia. He was tampering with the vote count. That is a crime.

The POS was using his influence President to shake down Rathleburger

Which is a lie of course. That's why this staged event is such a waste of taxpayer time and money. The country is falling apart and all they can think of doing is trying to stop their greatest threat of 2024, Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back