Republican congressman suggests he could support Trump facing criminal charges

Jobs moved to other countries because it became too expensive to manufacture items them in the states. Unions led this movement but once you light the fuse to TNT, you're not putting it out.

In the 80's the American consumer became more frugal after the recession. We no longer cared about supporting unions or the American worker. We became obsessed over prices and still are today. We don't care where the hell it's made, as long as we pay the least for whatever it is we are looking for.

Speaking of obsession, again, the US Communist Party is nearly identical to the Democrat party. They are both obsessed over the environment, bringing back unions that chased many of our jobs out of the country, extremely obsessed with race and oppression that doesn't actually exist, hatred of the capitalist system, the poor who became poor due to laziness and bad decision making. They both believe it's government that will find a cure to their woes. Dementia wants to put gun manufacturers and sellers out of business by allowing any Tom, Dick or Harry to sue them out of business, just like DumBama attacked the tobacco and lending industries. Dementia tried to force businesses to have vaccinated employees or fire them. The Democrat party is after taking over the energy and healthcare industries. So don't tell me they are not taking steps towards nationalizing anything.

The solution to wealth inequity is quit giving the wealth your money. In the US, nearly every single American this week will transfer their money to the top. We will buy gasoline, pay their internet bill, cell phone bill, stop at a fast food restaurant several times this week, pay their gas or electric company for the services they received, just all kinds of money transferred to the top electively. The only people that don't transfer their money to the top on a regular basis are the Amish and Quakers. Charity starts at home, so for people who bitch about wealth inequity, let them start by not transferring their money to the top first.
Woed salad.

continuing to try to disarm the american public.
Causing division between groups of people.
Destroying the economy.
ignoring constitution.
IMprisoning opposition
using FBI to arrest and detain political opposition.
Placing anti america enemies into positions of power.
openly corrupt.
Protective of their family members...two tier system of justice.

None of that is "communism" and is questionable anyway,

Georgia is going to indict him.
I hope you are right. Then Bannom will threaten to Impeach everyone in Georgia. How did we get into this mess!

The repub party has become a Party of Personalities....trump's.....the man is the biggest threat to the country since the Civil War.

I think Garland is waiting to see if Georgia indicts him. That would let him off the hook...sort of.

I hope you are right. Then Bannom will threaten to Impeach everyone in Georgia. How did we get into this mess!

The repub party has become a Party of Personalities....trump's.....the man is the biggest threat to the country since the Civil War.

I think Garland is waiting to see if Georgia indicts him. That would let him off the hook...sort of.
drama queen 2.jpg

Georgia? You can go read up. They have stated the charges being considered, and they have even aired out some of the evidence.
Criminals don't usually leave an incriminating audio tape that implicates them in an ongoing crime....but that is what trumpy bear did. He will be indicted in Georgia.

Then he can spend millions to defend himself. trump is done....like a Christmas Turkey.

Criminals don't usually leave an incriminating audio tape that implicates them in an ongoing crime....but that is what trumpy bear did. He will be indicted in Georgia.

Then he can spend millions to defend himself. trump is done....like a Christmas Turkey.
THIS IS IT TRUMP IS TOAST NO REALLY THIS TIME HONEST PINKIE SWEAR GUYS CMON JUST PLEASE AGREE WITH ME PLEASE

Your stupid leftard ass still fails to understand.
No, I understand.
Your lame ass, as well as the rest attempt at trying to compare the two totally different instances as relatable is like trying to compare a car crash and a boat crash.
YOU are being held responsible for the racial riots. ALL of them. 100% of them.
By who?
Trumptards, BFD.
That albatross is going to be on you like stink on shit. The volume gets louder as we get closer to November
Of course, it is now that the J6 hearings are going on, you nut jobs HAVE to be louder, to distract the other gullible nut jobs.

Because he is following the Bolshevik script. Because he and the Democrats love Stalin and Mao.
Seems Trump and republicans are the ones in love with Russia.

I'll start with the one of many.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

Kennedy described Tuesday's meeting as "damn frank, very, very, very frank, no holds barred."

Russian lawmaker Vyacheslav Nikonov described the meeting as "one of the easiest ones in my life,"

Seems Trump and republicans are the ones in love with Russia.

I'll start with the one of many.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

Kennedy described Tuesday's meeting as "damn frank, very, very, very frank, no holds barred."

Russian lawmaker Vyacheslav Nikonov described the meeting as "one of the easiest ones in my life,"

Wow, they went to work on July 4th week. Next thing you know, we're going to find out one of the Republican presidential candidates spent his honeymoon in the USSR.

Wow, they went to work on July 4th week.
IN RUSSIA.
Next thing you know, we're going to find out one of the Republican presidential candidates spent his honeymoon in the USSR.
I couldn't find anything but wouldn't be surprised.
The morons went to Russia with the NRA, to start a "gun rights" group and brought a Russian spy back to the US.

Because the only thorough investigation of Trump is by this committee. These hearings signify them wrapping it up. If they are inclined to refer him for criminal charges, they will. Then the DOJ can decide to act or not to act. So you havent made any point of any substance at all.
You're deluded.

The DOJ has already looked at this and decided not to act.

Forum List

Back