Republican Contradiction

And you think all conservatives or republicans like farm subsidies and the like??

:rolleyes:

Right wingers abhor federal handouts that don't benefit them directly. That's why Mittens had no troubling lobbying Congress for 400 million dollars of you and my money so he could run the Olympics into the black and take credit for it.

And you think all conservatives or republicans like farm subsidies and the like??

Right wingers abhor federal handouts that don't benefit them directly. That's why Mittens had no troubling lobbying Congress for 400 million dollars of you and my money so he could run the Olympics into the black and take credit for it.

Could you name two?
You understand that Romney was a private citizen advocating for his org and the money was available and anyone in his position would do that and more, right?

Farm subsidies are not a "Republican" initiative. They are a "politician" initiative, favored by very few among the general public.

Global warming would not be responsible for drought. Higher temperatures cause greater rates of evaporation from the oceans (and other surface sources), thus producing clouds & rain. Warming effect is, if you will pardon the expression, a "wash."

Your pedestrian analysis would mean the Sahara desert ought be a rain forest.

For every geographical area on earth right now that is experiencing drought, there are equal areas that are experiencing greater than normal rainfall, but it is not reported because it does not promote the Liberal story line. We have had rain or threat of rain in Pittsburgh every day for the past month. London was worrying about the weather for the Olympics, as it has been the coldest and wettest spring in over 200 years.

Go figure.

LOL! So let me get this straight - there's a massive worldwide conspiracy to obscure - RAIN. Is that your story? You do realize that it is predicted global warming causes extreme weather conditions - which is exactly what you're describing, right? What a fucking moron.

Could you name two?
Name two what?

You understand that Romney was a private citizen advocating for his org and the money was available and anyone in his position would do that and more, right?

So its OK for people to take government handouts?

The drought apparently will not hurt the famers who are privately insured against drought losses.

The drought will apparently not hurt the agicorporations who will get money from the government to make up their losses.

Nevertheless there will be less food, ergo the price of food will rise.

Now who will MAKE WHOLE the consumers who will be paying more money for their food?

Nobody.

Nice system.

The drought apparently will not hurt the famers who are privately insured against drought losses.

The drought will apparently not hurt the agicorporations who will get money from the government to make up their losses.

Now who will MAKE WHOLE the consumers who will be paying more money for their food?

Nobody.

Nice system.

It was my impression that crop insurance wasn't private insurance - that it was heavily subsidized by you and me. Is that not the case?

Could you name two?
Name two what?

It's OK for people to ask for them. That's part of democracy. The problem is the existence of such programs in the first place and a culture of going to Uncle for every need. That's what needs to change.

Nobody.

Nice system.

It was my impression that crop insurance wasn't private insurance - that it was heavily subsidized by you and me. Is that not the case?

Yes it is, which I don't necessarily disagree with as long as it is properly designed. I do have a big problem with price supports and direct payments.

Go fuck yourself you stupid bitch. Let me guess, you live off of that welfare,..

No, it's just that intolerant and condescending assholes like yourself irk the shit out of me.
He's just the retard with Tourettes who sits in the back of the class with two teacher's aides as handlers.

Si modo is that loser that no one likes, so she trolls the "cool kids" trying to get attention, but in the end just keeps showing off what a complete idiot they are.

No, it's just that intolerant and condescending assholes like yourself irk the shit out of me.
He's just the retard with Tourettes who sits in the back of the class with two teacher's aides as handlers.

Si modo is that loser that no one likes, so she trolls the "cool kids" trying to get attention, but in the end just keeps showing off what a complete idiot they are.
There are "cool kids" here?

Who?

Who?

Everyone but you (and maybe liability and califonia fatty)

Now get back to your playpen in the rubber room.

Who?

Everyone but you (and maybe liability and califonia fatty)

Now get back to your playpen in the rubber room.

Si Modo rep power--3190
Black Label rep power--0

I think we see who needs to be in the rubber room here.

You don't seem to mind them when they lower the price of your food.

Lower the price of your food by raising your taxes...

You believe the price of an infomercial commercial when it says $9.99, don't you...?? While neglecting to see that the P&H brings it up to $24

You are being actually charged MORE with the government subsidies because you are also paying for the governmental red tape and infrastructure...

You are indeed an idiot

Taxes are the devil til you have to wait an hour for the ambulance....

Uh...you, your family, anyone your family KNOWS has NEVER been in an ambulance paid for by the federal government...EVER.

Get this straight. YOUR FEDERAL TAXES...don't pay for cops, they don't pay for firemen and they don't pay for ambulances. They pay for BUREAUCRATS.

Your FEDERAL taxes don't pay for the water you drink, the pipes it runs through, the treatment plant that makes it drinkable or even the testing to make sure it is. They pay for REGULATIONS...regulations made by MORE bureaucrats!!!

I could go on for hours, but I'll just say this. Some of you folks don't have a CLUE what or where your taxes...local, state or federal go or are used to do. You NEED to wake up and FIND OUT!

About 1/10 of one cent of every tax dollar sent to Washington makes it back to you in your state...FACT. Do any of you have a CLUE what happens to the rest of it?

Your pedestrian analysis would mean the Sahara desert ought be a rain forest.

LOL! So let me get this straight - there's a massive worldwide conspiracy to obscure - RAIN. Is that your story? You do realize that it is predicted global warming causes extreme weather conditions - which is exactly what you're describing, right? What a fucking moron.

Hey smart guy, the Sahara Dessert is a dessert BECAUSE there is a rain forest fueling the mechanisms which created and maintain the dessert. Talk about pedestrian!

And let me get this straight. DGS makes a simple statement of FACT and you call him a fucking moron?

So...let me ask you. Did YOU know that this year WAS ABSOLUTELY the wettest in England in 200 years...FACT...or do you just have your head stuck too far up the drive by media's ass to know?

As to your VERY pedestrian analysis of the current drought...IN THE MID WEST. You DO realize this isn't even the worst drought in my life time...right? Not only is it not the worst in my life time, it's the third worse since my father (probably your grandfather) has been alive. So, by your VERY pedestrian analysis, the climate is GETTING BETTER!

Just who is the moron....????

Dude, GROW UP and THINK before you hit Submit Reply!!!

Could you name two?
Name two what?

It's OK for people to ask for them.
Is it OK for them to TAKE them?
That's part of democracy. The problem is the existence of such programs in the first place and a culture of going to Uncle for every need. That's what needs to change.
So farmers go to Uncle Sam for "every need" - that's what you're saying?

You don't seem to mind them when they lower the price of your food.

You understand farm programs raise the price of food for everyone, right? This is like Econ 101. No, it's like Econ 99 for retards. And you failed.
Sorry, the effect of most farm subsidies is to LOWER food prices. Certainly the suggestiong that crop insurance itself raises the price of food is absurd. Prices during a shortage go up because of lower supply, not because the farmers have subsidized crop insurance.

Its interesting you resort immediately to name calling without even bothering to explain why you're right.

Forum List

Back