Republican cry room

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I figure since Dems. remain extensively harmed by Trump's election, we need our own cry room over losing 23 seats in the House last night. At this point, I'm probably physically and emotionally harmed, because Nevada took another step forward California by electing a Dem. Senator and Gov.

Misery loves company, does anyone else need a hug? What kinds of words of corruption and condolences can we share? I don't suppose our new Gov. won because of Russia, but it might work for a year or so. I demand an investigation, and tax returns too.

Last edited:
BENGHA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Z-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I!!!!!!!!

There, that should help you feel all better.

Last edited:
I deal with my grief by binge-watching MST3K on Netflix...

I'm good now.

I figure since Dems. remain extensively harmed by Trump's election, we need our own cry room over losing 23 seats in the House last night. At this point, I should be emotionally and physically harmed, because Nevada took another step forward California by electing a Dem. Senator and Gov.

So anyway, misery loves company, does anyone else need a hug? What kinds of words of corruption and condolences can we share? I don't suppose our new Gov. won because of Russia, but it might work for a year or so. I demand an investigation, and tax returns too.
I believe the house swap helps trump for 2020, so thanks again demolosers. Way to secure 2020 for Trump!! I'm ecstatic.

Nothing at all surprised me about the election. It was a forgone conclusion that the Dems would win the house and the Reps would keep the senate. The only people disappointed or surprised are the Repubs who mistakenly thought that they could buck all historical data and keep the house, and the Dems who believed Trump was so hated that there would be a blue tsunami into both chambers.

Nothing at all surprised me about the election. It was a forgone conclusion that the Dems would win the house and the Reps would keep the senate. The only people disappointed or surprised are the Repubs who mistakenly thought that they could buck all historical data and keep the house, and the Dems who believed Trump was so hated that there would be a blue tsunami into both chambers.
Neither party really grasps just how many of their own members are thoroughly sick of them.

Only about 30% of the population are straight-party-ticket voters, approximately 15% each way. The rest of the population will vote for whichever dog or pony puts on the best show.

I'm not convinced people are sick of parties. I believe they're sick of they way parties fight like brother and sister in the back seat on a 14-hour drive.

2018-Honda-Odyssey-Sliding-Seats-FEATURE_o.jpg

I figure since Dems. remain extensively harmed by Trump's election, we need our own cry room over losing 23 seats in the House last night. At this point, I'm probably physically and emotionally harmed, because Nevada took another step forward California by electing a Dem. Senator and Gov.

Anyhow misery loves company, does anyone else need a hug? What kinds of words of corruption and condolences can we share? I don't suppose our new Gov. won because of Russia, but it might work for a year or so. I demand an investigation, and tax returns too.

27 house seats and counting...

and 7 governorships

and 6 state houses.

Time for Conservatives and Republicans to take Hillary Clinton’s advice - No Civility until we hold both Houses and the Presidency again. Until then it’s open season in Moderated, Liberals and Progressives.

Only about 30% of the population are straight-party-ticket voters, approximately 15% each way. The rest of the population will vote for whichever dog or pony puts on the best show.

I'm not convinced people are sick of parties. I believe they're sick of they way parties fight like brother and sister in the back seat on a 14-hour drive.

Look at how large the independent voter registration numbers are.

They dwarf both parties.

America is sick of both parties. Both parties have moved to the extremes, and most Americans are thoroughly sick of them. Those who are registered Democrats and Republicans are mostly voting AGAINST the other party. "Lesser of two evils" horseshit.

We are ripe for a new major third party.

As a person well-known for his altruism, I am donating a “Lock Her Up!” chant on a continuous twelve hour loop and some Ivanka Trump Eau de Parfum spray to the cry room.

Anyhow misery loves company, does anyone else need a hug? What kinds of words of corruption and condolences can we share? I don't suppose our new Gov. won because of Russia, but it might work for a year or so. I demand an investigation, and tax returns too.

I have not heard any crying around here.

In fact, Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama about this same time, and the midterms were much kinder to the GOP than the DNC with the two houses being split.

And now Pelosi is in charge for the Trump 2020 campaign.

WORD!

Look at how large the independent voter registration numbers are.

They dwarf both parties.

America is sick of both parties. Both parties have moved to the extremes.

We are ripe for a new major third party.

Because independents embrace the full spectrum of political thought, no single-third party could encompass them all. All we can for for is that we don't devolve into a country of multiple parties, all extremist in some way, that form awkward, incestuous coalitions to seize power. You know, like Europe and most of the rest of the world.

Time for Conservatives and Republicans to take Hillary Clinton’s advice - No Civility until we hold both Houses and the Presidency again. Until then it’s open season in Moderated, Liberals and Progressives.

So, keep on doing like you've always done?

I have not heard any crying around here.

In fact, Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama about this same time, and the midterms were much kinder to the GOP than the DNC with the two houses being split.

And now Pelosi is in charge for the Trump 2020 campaign.

WORD!

You can't love Trump unless you have someone to hate.

Let that simmer.

Na. None needed. Nothing changes. All business will remain stuck in the house just like before. Investigations? The senate can have those to. Only one easily distracted would believe anything has changed politically.

Forum List

Back