Republican Governor Joins Defense of Obamacare

I applaud this governor. It's putting the people of his state before his party.

That's what a real politician does for the people they represent.

Republican gov joins legal fight to keep 'Obamacare'
While he (sununu) does not believe the law known as “Obamacare” has cut health care costs, Sununu told WMUR-TV that repealing the law without an “adequate replacement” would be harmful to New Hampshire residents.

Obama bots gave no thought to the harm obamacare would do before they imposed it on new hampshire
Why does having an “adequate replacement” trigger conservatives so much??

Didn't Trump say Trumpcare would cover more people, with better quality for lower cost?? I am sure the American people would have gave that plan well over 60% approval....oh wait!

Trump Takes Credit For Obamacare, Says Democrats Want to Repeal It
Its mostly libs who are moaning about an adequate replacement
Probably because they care about governing...

Self centered narcissists like yourself don't
Except as I pointed out libs didnt care about results or unintended consequences when obama was pushing it

The bottom line is that the majority of the people in our nation don't want this law repealed.

We now have a republican governor who is joining in defense of this law.

No one is forced to have Obamacare. There is no penalty for not having it.

So why do those who don't want it believe they can take it away from the majority of us who do want it?

Seriously here, why does the far right radical extremists believe they have the right to force their way of life and beliefs on the nation?

Once again the far right radical extremists show how much they hate freedom.
Because it's named after a black......and that isn't what America is about

If only Trump could clone it and call it Trumpcare -- just maybe, Trumpers would love it...especially if it triggers the libs

I could care less what it's called.

There are protections in that law for preexisting conditions. If that law is declared unconstitutional since the penalty is gone, millions of Americans will lose their insurance again. It will be unconstitutional to protect those with preexisting conditions ever again. At least as long as there is no penalty for not buying it.

There is no replacement which means that preexisting conditions clauses come back. Lifetime caps come back. People can't stay on their parents insurance until they are 26 anymore. Preventative care won't be 100% covered and so many other proper regulations on insurance will be gone. With no replacement.

I mean if people don't want to buy insurance they don't have to but why are they doing all they can to take that right from others who want to buy it?

If the supreme court rules it unconstitutional and takes it away, it's going to be even more hard for any conservative to get elected. The Republican Party will forever be known as the party that took health care from millions of people. Again. They did it in the reagan years with his deregulation. They won't stop until they can do it again.

You really are simply not a bright person.

I could care less what it's called.
That's not really the point, is it.

There is no replacement which means that preexisting conditions clauses come back. Lifetime caps come back. People can't stay on their parents insurance until they are 26 anymore. Preventative care won't be 100% covered and so many other proper regulations on insurance will be gone. With no replacement.
People shouldn't be on their parent's insurance plan until the age of 26. And something called Medigap covers preexisting
conditions. Stop whining and look around.

I mean if people don't want to buy insurance they don't have to but why are they doing all they can to take that right from others who want to buy it?
Actually Obama Care mandates that people buy some sort of insurance whether they want it or not. How is that even remotely constitutional?
Name some other service or good that the government orders you to buy. You don't care if the law is fair or not...just as long as you get what you want.

If the supreme court rules it unconstitutional and takes it away, it's going to be even more hard for any conservative to get elected. The Republican Party will forever be known as the party that took health care from millions of people. Again. They did it in the reagan years with his deregulation. They won't stop until they can do it again.
The law is what it is.
If Obama was able to ram through a law with many holes and illegalities in it it shouldn't be allowed to go on.
That's how the law works.

Another pol that supports unconstitutional legislation.
Color me shocked

Since the Supreme Court has ruled it constitutional, you don't make much sense.
And the only way they could do that is lie and call it a tax. Health care is a commodity. It is unconstitutional for the government to force the citizenry to buy a specific product or commodity.

Oh if Rhenquist had still been alive and Chief Justice of the SC, Obamacare would have been kicked to the curb.

The only reason it passed was because Robert REWROTE THE WHOLE THING turning it into a tax.

A tax they hung around the necks of the American taxpayer. The ONLY people who liked Obama care were the people the rest of us were paying for. What a POS it is.

Something Roberts did not have to do.

Another pol that supports unconstitutional legislation.
Color me shocked

Since the Supreme Court has ruled it constitutional, you don't make much sense.
Thats because you are illiterate. Show me where the constitution gives the fed gov the power to create obamacare.
The SC says all kinds of fucked up things. Like arresting people simply for their nationality.
Liberals dont care about the Constitution

Oh if Rhenquist had still been alive and Chief Justice of the SC, Obamacare would have been kicked to the curb.

The only reason it passed was because Robert REWROTE THE WHOLE THING turning it into a tax.

A tax they hung around the necks of the American taxpayer. The ONLY people who liked Obama care were the people the rest of us were paying for. What a POS it is.

Something Roberts did not have to do.

No. Something he shouldn't have done. That's not what a SC Chief Justice does. They simply vote on the law. Period.

Not rework a proposed item to make it fit.

Strange thing to say.

When you put the government ahead of people, everyone loses.

Obamacare is government.

When you put big business and money ahead of people, hundreds of thousands die.

We let big business control our health care. Which resulted in millions not covered and tens of thousands to die needless early deaths each year.

What you're insinuating is that big business and money are more important than people.

Strange thing to say.

When you put the government ahead of people, everyone loses.

Obamacare is government.

When you put big business and money ahead of people, hundreds of thousands die.

We let big business control our health care. Which resulted in millions not covered and tens of thousands to die needless early deaths each year.

What you're insinuating is that big business and money are more important than people.
When you put government ahead of people, you enslave 10's of millions. You also decimate an entire industry by forcing others to labor on your behalf without adequate compensation.

When will we free this country by returning responsibility for our own lives back to the individual?

The RINO governor of N.H. admits that Obamacare hasn't cut medical costs but that he has "no choice" but to join the law suit. It doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement to me.

Forum List

Back