Republican infighting

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
makes this Progressive feel all warm & fuzzy :)

Senate Conservatives Fund: 'McConnell Cost Republicans The Majority' | TPM LiveWire
two red state senators (one former- he "cashed-in" on his *cough* "gov't service")
snip
The ongoing feud between Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and the Jim DeMint-founded Senate Conservatives Fund showed no signs of slowing down Friday, after the group blamed McConnell for costing Republicans a majority in the upper chamber.

In a press release the Fund said it was responding to what it called a "false attack," in which a McConnell spokesman said this of the group: "There are few organizations in American politics more responsible for the Democratic Majority in the U.S. Senate, and thus the continued existence of Obamacare, than the Senate Conservatives Fund."

discuss...

Last edited:
Not to worry. The idiots that put up Sharon Angle and the "witch" and the other idiots don't have any real political power, just money for commercials.

Mcconnel isn't going anywhere but back to the Senate.

Hmmm, a progressive feeling warm and fuzzy because the other party has the nerve to disagree with each other and hold their own views instead of following marching orders like sheep.

Disagreement among party members is refreshing. It shows that you cannot take any one point of view and claim that is how the whole party feels.

I don't see any liberals, or progressives as they now want to be called, who have the courage to disagree with anything Obama or other Dems say. Even though there have been flip flops and contradictory statements, the left agrees with it all.

I'll take debating, disagreeing or even arguing before I can accept following quietly like a damn sheep.

Arguing happens when people aren't afraid to stand up for their beliefs. I know that is a foreign concept to some.

I'm really starting to hate radicals on both sides...

The best course of action should be to rebuild AMERICA!!!!
Infrastructure
Science
Tech
and education!!!!

All things that do good for America for once....A path forward that is moderate and wise. ;)

Hmmm, a progressive feeling warm and fuzzy because the other party has the nerve to disagree with each other and hold their own views instead of following marching orders like sheep.

Disagreement among party members is refreshing. It shows that you cannot take any one point of view and claim that is how the whole party feels.

I don't see any liberals, or progressives as they now want to be called, who have the courage to disagree with anything Obama or other Dems say. Even though there have been flip flops and contradictory statements, the left agrees with it all.

I'll take debating, disagreeing or even arguing before I can accept following quietly like a damn sheep.

Arguing happens when people aren't afraid to stand up for their beliefs. I know that is a foreign concept to some.

Ralph Nader. :beer:

Senate Conservatives Fund: 'McConnell Cost Republicans The Majority' | TPM LiveWire
two red state senators (one former- he "cashed-in" on his *cough* "gov't service")
snip
The ongoing feud between Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and the Jim DeMint-founded Senate Conservatives Fund showed no signs of slowing down Friday, after the group blamed McConnell for costing Republicans a majority in the upper chamber.

In a press release the Fund said it was responding to what it called a "false attack," in which a McConnell spokesman said this of the group: "There are few organizations in American politics more responsible for the Democratic Majority in the U.S. Senate, and thus the continued existence of Obamacare, than the Senate Conservatives Fund."

discuss...

Everyone knows it was the TeaTards who cost the Republicans the Senate majority

WE need to realize that radical islam and al Qaeda is our enemy. If we're going to do anything in that part of the world it needs to be against them. What Obama has done is harm our national interest over the past few years....

Next we need to realize that the laws of economics need to be followed.

snip

discuss...

The Tea Party should scare you. It's still not too late for you to atone, though. ;)

snip

discuss...

The teatards believe in gutting even useful non-wasteful parts of our government. They seem to think that we can be a nation like we were in 1782 again.

:eek:

Their second mistake is taking a extreme social mind set. Most people want 20 weeks of abortion and some gay rights in this country....

Doing what they have been losing on again is stupid.

MODERATE plan to advancement America ;)
Infrastructure
science
and tech

Last edited:
So if Republicans or Democrats for that matter all agree and see eye to eye on something their mindless sheep walking in lock step if they disagree their dysfunctional in fighters interesting.

If we worked together, Republicans would be primaried out ;)

You, Work? :lol: ;)
Seriously, put down the Kool-Aid, you have had more than your share, and it puts us all at risk.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads."

:eusa_shhh:

I hate McConnell and I hate the Tea Party. They are both destroying the GOP.

snip

discuss...

The Tea Party should scare you. It's still not too late for you to atone, though. ;)

I think the TeaTards should scare everyone.........but they terrorize Republicans

snip

discuss...

Ya beat me to it, ya jerk. That was going to be my exact post. :cool:

You folks have no integrity...you'd never understand anything to do with it.

Fuck you and your tax and spend shit.

Fuck you and your stupid Keynesian bullshit.

You people are weak and disgusting.

I hate McConnell and I hate the Tea Party. They are both destroying the GOP.

Yeah, well we hate you....watcha gon do punk?

I stayed home on election day with the rest of the Republicans who are pissed off. After all, you worked so hard for Obama to win, why should we stand in your way? You earned him.

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back