Republican infighting

You folks have no integrity...you'd never understand anything to do with it.

Fuck you and your tax and spend shit.

Fuck you and your stupid Keynesian bullshit.

You people are weak and disgusting.

And you are an idiot. You've added absolutely nothing to this thread besides trolling it.

I hate McConnell and I hate the Tea Party. They are both destroying the GOP.

Yeah, well we hate you....watcha gon do punk?

I stayed home on election day with the rest of the Republicans who are pissed off. After all, you worked so hard for Obama to win, why should we stand in your way? You earned him.

:lol:

I stayed home for McCain kid, President Cracka is ruining this Nation and you just suck it all u and ask for more.

Romney would have been 10 times the Prez this man boy is.

And you are an idiot. You've added absolutely nothing to this thread besides trolling it.

When Al Qaeda sets the weapons off lets hope they are close to you and yours.

I'll applaud.

This is why we need to refocus back on al Qaeda. Increase the drone strikes on their leadership and fight hard against extremist terrorist groups.

Bush had it right on this.

I'll applaud.

Jesus Christ, you're insane. You are exactly what's wrong with politics.

It's a good thing that this country rejected FDR and Keynesianism and embraced Hooverism and republican philosophy in the 1930's.

It's time for big government rinos to move on the the commiecrat party, they have no more respect for their oath to the Constitution than maobama, reid or palousey. I'd say good riddance.

It's time for big government rinos to move on the the commiecrat party, they have no more respect for their oath to the Constitution than maobama, reid or palousey. I'd say good riddance.

WTF are you babbling about?

Last edited by a moderator:
makes this Progressive feel all warm & fuzzy :)

Senate Conservatives Fund: 'McConnell Cost Republicans The Majority' | TPM LiveWire
two red state senators (one former- he "cashed-in" on his *cough* "gov't service")
snip
The ongoing feud between Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and the Jim DeMint-founded Senate Conservatives Fund showed no signs of slowing down Friday, after the group blamed McConnell for costing Republicans a majority in the upper chamber.

In a press release the Fund said it was responding to what it called a "false attack," in which a McConnell spokesman said this of the group: "There are few organizations in American politics more responsible for the Democratic Majority in the U.S. Senate, and thus the continued existence of Obamacare, than the Senate Conservatives Fund."

discuss...

You party is just as split, fighting amongst themselves on whether to attack Syria or not. It can't figure out if it should support Obamacare or not, your party has sold its soul to too many devils it appears.

It's a good thing that this country rejected FDR and Keynesianism and embraced Hooverism and republican philosophy in the 1930's.

Keynesianism and FDR was not working very well till WW2 started.

I'll applaud.

Shut up punk, it speaks volumes that you defend what gpunk said.

This Prez is going to get innocent citizens killed, might as well be people like you.

Once again, showing how crazy you are. Wishing death on another poster should not be allowed here but it really shows what kind of person you are.

wow,

Imagine that spending at a extreme rate going into a major war = recovering from the depression. Yet Keynesian is wrong?

I'll applaud.

Shut up punk, it speaks volumes that you defend what gpunk said.

This Prez is going to get innocent citizens killed, might as well be people like you.

Wow, that is a bit over the line, Roo.

wow,

Imagine that spending at a extreme rate going into a major war = recovering from the depression. Yet Keynesian is wrong?

Your the one trying to make FDR policies out to be a huge success the simple truth is they weren't working all that well before the country had to mobilize to fight a major war on two fronts. How would FDR policies have gone down if WW2 had not happened we will never for sure but given how they were going before the war my guess would be much like what were seeing today.

Love that wingnut bitterness.

:)

WTF are you babbling about?

He's babbling about going back to 1782 :eek:

This from an idiot that has no more respect for the country than your dear leader. If a person can't abide by their oath they should't take it, I know that's more than likely a foreign concept for you.

Forum List

Back