Republican infighting

We (the Libs :cool: & Progressives :afro: ) need the Repubs to get their shit together. We want it to at least LOOK like we have a formidable opponent ;)

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, you're insane. You are exactly what's wrong with politics.

Shut up punk, it speaks volumes that you defend what gpunk said.

This Prez is going to get innocent citizens killed, might as well be people like you.

Once again, showing how crazy you are. Wishing death on another poster should not be allowed here but it really shows what kind of person you are.

I don't "wish" it upon anyone, but if you people are dumb enough to buy into Obama's toppling of Assad it might as well be you people that die first when Al Qaeda brings Assad's weapons over here.

Its just that simple.

stop derailing my thread Roo. This thread isn't about Syria, as much as you'd like it to be, its about Republican infighting :) .

Shut up punk, it speaks volumes that you defend what gpunk said.

This Prez is going to get innocent citizens killed, might as well be people like you.

Once again, showing how crazy you are. Wishing death on another poster should not be allowed here but it really shows what kind of person you are.

I don't "wish" it upon anyone, but if you people are dumb enough to buy into Obama's toppling of Assad it might as well be you people that die first when Al Qaeda brings Assad's weapons over here.

Its just that simple.

I don't support us getting involved in Syria, shithead. And this thread has nothing to do with Syria anyway. As I said yesterday, your kind is exactly what's wrong with this country.

Its just that simple.

I don't support us getting involved in Syria, shithead. And this thread has nothing to do with Syria anyway. As I said yesterday, your kind is exactly what's wrong with this country.

No one supports getting involved in Syria, including the president.

Limited military strikes do not constitute ‘getting involved.’

Republicans support getting involved and the military strikes, it is Obama they oppose.

Just like the President said, "if he's for something, you can bet your last greenback that the Repubs will be against it" (all except a couple/few of the senior statesmen who don't have to worry about being primaried-out)

Last edited:

Its just that simple.

Projection pissant, you are a hate filled prick.

Its just that simple.

Most ironic post of all time coming from the guy wishing harm on other posters. You can't make this shit up.

Most ironic post of all time coming from the guy wishing harm on other posters. You can't make this shit up.

yep. He's one of the biggest flamers on the board. We have to start calling him "bubble boy" :lol:

LOL, you people are completely unaware of yourselves, I love it.

I have to laugh you act like you are innocent children....you get what you give.

Yeah, well we hate you....watcha gon do punk?

I stayed home on election day with the rest of the Republicans who are pissed off. After all, you worked so hard for Obama to win, why should we stand in your way? You earned him.

:lol:

I stayed home for McCain kid, President Cracka is ruining this Nation and you just suck it all u and ask for more.

Romney would have been 10 times the Prez this man boy is.

Hahaha instead of syria it would be iran....romrom was obama\bush all over again..

makes this Progressive feel all warm & fuzzy :)

Senate Conservatives Fund: 'McConnell Cost Republicans The Majority' | TPM LiveWire
two red state senators (one former- he "cashed-in" on his *cough* "gov't service")
snip
The ongoing feud between Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and the Jim DeMint-founded Senate Conservatives Fund showed no signs of slowing down Friday, after the group blamed McConnell for costing Republicans a majority in the upper chamber.

In a press release the Fund said it was responding to what it called a "false attack," in which a McConnell spokesman said this of the group: "There are few organizations in American politics more responsible for the Democratic Majority in the U.S. Senate, and thus the continued existence of Obamacare, than the Senate Conservatives Fund."

discuss...

You party is just as split, fighting amongst themselves on whether to attack Syria or not. It can't figure out if it should support Obamacare or not, your party has sold its soul to too many devils it appears.

There is a difference between elections and war.

Hmmm, a progressive feeling warm and fuzzy because the other party has the nerve to disagree with each other and hold their own views instead of following marching orders like sheep.

Disagreement among party members is refreshing. It shows that you cannot take any one point of view and claim that is how the whole party feels.

I don't see any liberals, or progressives as they now want to be called, who have the courage to disagree with anything Obama or other Dems say. Even though there have been flip flops and contradictory statements, the left agrees with it all.

I'll take debating, disagreeing or even arguing before I can accept following quietly like a damn sheep.

Arguing happens when people aren't afraid to stand up for their beliefs. I know that is a foreign concept to some.

The poll on Syria is something like 5-167 pro/against going in.
Open your eyes.

if the President proposes something? Yes. By all means. You people didn't get the label of "the party of no" for nothing. :thup:

Forum List

Back