Republican Liar, Jim DeMint, Get's His Lies Exposed At THRICE By Rachel Maddow

i heard the exchange too. she shut 'em down w/ facts. They didn't seem to offer anything aside from polls.
Not even polls...RW talking points.

But some of those RW think tanks produced RW skewed polls, or "polls" rather.

anyone ever see the Maddcow tear apart a Democrat and their lies?

ANYONE?

then these same people turn around and whine about Fox news...you have to laugh

This weekend on Meet The Press, World Class Republican Liar, Jim DeMint, got his A$$ handed to him by Rachel Maddow, who didn't let ONE of his many lies pass.

It was a thing of beauty. Check it out: Rachel Maddow Confronts Jim DeMint, Ralph Reed Over Gay Marriage On 'Meet The Press' (VIDEO)

Boy I love it when Rachel Maddow is on the Sunday talk shows, she NEVER lets them get away with their insipid lies.

This is EXACTLY why they fear and hate her so much.

Who the fuck is Rachel Maddow?

This weekend on Meet The Press, World Class Republican Liar, Jim DeMint, got his A$$ handed to him by Rachel Maddow, who didn't let ONE of his many lies pass.

It was a thing of beauty. Check it out: Rachel Maddow Confronts Jim DeMint, Ralph Reed Over Gay Marriage On 'Meet The Press' (VIDEO)

Boy I love it when Rachel Maddow is on the Sunday talk shows, she NEVER lets them get away with their insipid lies.

Apparently, your worse nightmare.

:)

Apparently, your worse nightmare.

:)

a nightmare to watch I'll agree with..the hate the drips from her pores when she gets on her wooden high horse is not pretty
and then you get Tingles Matthews, to watch his man crush over Obama is sickening...then you have the race baiter Al Sharpton..so yes, that station is one big nightmare after another

Last edited:
Net 9PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC Hannity 1,386 224 477
CNN PIERS MORGAN LIVE 519 138 229
MSNBC Rachel Maddow Show 512 159 257
CNBC TIL DEBT DO US PART 88 21 50
HLN Dr. Drew ON CALL 703 266 358

Forum List

Back