Republican logic fallacy - The opposite of facts are true

Uhhh, both sides who claim to represent Americans bend twist and distort everything yet their ardent supporters will back them the more things get distorted. Saying only one side does this is crazy. More and more people are figuring this out. Took em long enough.

The entire top post is a pile of contrived bullshit. These are professional talking points
Carefully designed to make inferences without any real link to facts. Notice there are no live links in the post. That's your first indicator that you're reading propaganda.

Some of it is outright falsehood
Carefully woven in with questionable
Psuedo-truths. To say for instance that the Benghazi investigations found no evidence of wrongdoing is just complete bullshit. To say that no evidence of election fraud was found is even a bigger pile of bullshit. These people try to use the fact that " no active prosecution " was established as a synonym for " no wrongdoing was found." ..... They are not synonyms. It's an old legal smear tactic that doesn't last ten seconds in a courtroom....

Last but not least you accurately pointed out that the top post is lopsided... That is top indicator Numero Uno that you are reading propaganda. Most likely this info was contrived my professional desk and handed the idiots like the top poster try out in forums like these.

Jo
What is false? You provided no links refuting anything on there. This is simply your knee jerk reaction to the reality that you don’t want I admit.

Dude 30 million illegals voted democrat in 2016
Either this is sarcasm or ignorance. I don’t know you well enough for it to be sarcasm so... process of elimination. .
Stop focusing on trump and republicans, if you want to win don’t point at our ills... fix the overwhelming failure of democratic Runtown’s, this weekend is probably going to be close to 300 blacks shot across America and towns run by democrats, over 90% of all violent crimes are going to happen in town’s run by democrats, over 90% of all rapes and sexual salt is going to happen and towns run by democrats, there’s going to be a least a ton of shit on democratic run sidewalks, FIX YOUR SHIT HOLES.. then you can run for office and try to win

How about 64% of all the GDP is produced in Democratic towns? Most government aid actually goes to republican towns. You just made up that 90% number like your 30m number.

View attachment 288111
Link...so I can destroy this.
You’ll be happy to know it’s from the conservative bastion of the WALL STREET JOURNAL.

Democrats and Republicans Aren’t Just Divided. They Live in Different Worlds.

Sock

Kat

Why do Republicans conclude the exact opposite output of investigations?

Republicans set up an investigation headed only by conservatives looking into election fraud by citizens and immigrants focused on democratic states. They find nothing and disbanded. Republicans still claim election fraud occurred.

Republicans set up an investigation headed by lifelong Republicans to evaluate Russian interference and any connection to Trump campaign. They indict and charge 34 people composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty. Republicans still claim no connection to Russia.

Democrats set up an investigation following republican established rules for prior impeachment inquiries which allows republicans to question witnesses equally where these witnesses apparently provide clear testimony of Trump offering up conditional aid to Ukraine based on opening investigations into the family of the top democratic contender. Republicans claim they aren’t allowed to even see what’s going on or ask questions.

Ten Benghazi investigations were set up including 6 controlled by a Republican held house. Despite numerous allegations against Obama administration officials of scandal, cover-up and lying regarding the Benghazi attack and its aftermath, none of the ten investigations found any evidence to support those allegations. Republicans still claim wrongdoings.

The right leaning FBI headed by a life long republican looks into the IRS for targeting political enemies. In January 2014, the lifelong Republican FBI director announced its investigation had found no evidence so far warranting the filing of federal criminal charges in connection with the controversy, as it had not found any evidence of "enemy hunting", and that the investigation continued. On October 23, 2015, the Justice Dept declared that no criminal charges would be filed. On September 8, 2017, the Trump Justice Department declined to reopen the criminal investigation. In late September 2017, an exhaustive report by the Treasury Dept Inspector General found that from 2004 to 2013, the IRS used both conservative and liberal keywords to choose targets for further scrutiny.
Still the Republicans think the IRS was “weaponized”.

I could go on and on... what are you guys doing?
Republicans, led by our president, believe in conspiracy theories

When those theories are debunked, they just double down and repeat the fallacy

N
Uhhh, both sides who claim to represent Americans bend twist and distort everything yet their ardent supporters will back them the more things get distorted. Saying only one side does this is crazy. More and more people are figuring this out. Took em long enough.

The entire top post is a pile of contrived bullshit. These are professional talking points
Carefully designed to make inferences without any real link to facts. Notice there are no live links in the post. That's your first indicator that you're reading propaganda.

Psuedo-truths. To say for instance that the Benghazi investigations found no evidence of wrongdoing is just complete bullshit. To say that no evidence of election fraud was found is even a bigger pile of bullshit. These people try to use the fact that " no active prosecution " was established as a synonym for " no wrongdoing was found." ..... They are not synonyms. It's an old legal smear tactic that doesn't last ten seconds in a courtroom....

Last but not least you accurately pointed out that the top post is lopsided... That is top indicator Numero Uno that you are reading propaganda. Most likely this info was contrived my professional desk and handed the idiots like the top poster try out in forums like these.

Jo
What is false? You provided no links refuting anything on there. This is simply your knee jerk reaction to the reality that you don’t want I admit.

No....it's your top post..

YOU PROVIDED NO LINKS....
I simply pointed that out.
Propaganda-hack.

Jo

Republicans set up an investigation headed only by conservatives looking into election fraud by citizens and immigrants focused on democratic states. They find nothing and disbanded. Republicans still claim election fraud occurred.

Republicans set up an investigation headed by lifelong Republicans to evaluate Russian interference and any connection to Trump campaign. They indict and charge 34 people composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty. Republicans still claim no connection to Russia.

Democrats set up an investigation following republican established rules for prior impeachment inquiries which allows republicans to question witnesses equally where these witnesses apparently provide clear testimony of Trump offering up conditional aid to Ukraine based on opening investigations into the family of the top democratic contender. Republicans claim they aren’t allowed to even see what’s going on or ask questions.

Ten Benghazi investigations were set up including 6 controlled by a Republican held house. Despite numerous allegations against Obama administration officials of scandal, cover-up and lying regarding the Benghazi attack and its aftermath, none of the ten investigations found any evidence to support those allegations. Republicans still claim wrongdoings.

The right leaning FBI headed by a life long republican looks into the IRS for targeting political enemies. In January 2014, the lifelong Republican FBI director announced its investigation had found no evidence so far warranting the filing of federal criminal charges in connection with the controversy, as it had not found any evidence of "enemy hunting", and that the investigation continued. On October 23, 2015, the Justice Dept declared that no criminal charges would be filed. On September 8, 2017, the Trump Justice Department declined to reopen the criminal investigation. In late September 2017, an exhaustive report by the Treasury Dept Inspector General found that from 2004 to 2013, the IRS used both conservative and liberal keywords to choose targets for further scrutiny.

Republicans, led by our president, believe in conspiracy theories

When those theories are debunked, they just double down and repeat the

fallacy

Still no pictures huh from the fake post story

N

Jo

Propaganda-hack.

Jo
My top post speaks for itself. It is factual. You can’t point to a single fault so you simply want me to prove the world is round. Find one problem pal. Chicken.

N

Jo

Propaganda-hack.

Jo
My top post speaks for itself. It is factual. You can’t point to a single fault so you simply want me to prove the world is round. Find one problem pal. Chicken.

Kat

Either this is sarcasm or ignorance. I don’t know you well enough for it to be sarcasm so... process of elimination. .
Stop focusing on trump and republicans, if you want to win don’t point at our ills... fix the overwhelming failure of democratic Runtown’s, this weekend is probably going to be close to 300 blacks shot across America and towns run by democrats, over 90% of all violent crimes are going to happen in town’s run by democrats, over 90% of all rapes and sexual salt is going to happen and towns run by democrats, there’s going to be a least a ton of shit on democratic run sidewalks, FIX YOUR SHIT HOLES.. then you can run for office and try to win
How about 64% of all the GDP is produced in Democratic towns? Most government aid actually goes to republican towns. You just made up that 90% number like your 30m number.

View attachment 288111
Yes most of theses big businesses are run by republicans in democrat cities,, I work in the restaurant industry and all the business men in Boston PRODUCING are all republicans lol

they live in surrounding areas with big republicans influence.

But what does this have to do with all the blacks that will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats?

More made up non facts. That’s 3 posts in a row where you make up stuff. What is your education level? I bet you don’t know a single businessman in a city. Maybe you Uber us around?

Meth labs are all throughout republican flyover states. Opioid epidemic is rampant there too. There’s lots to improve everywhere. If you want to help urban violence.... Urban Violence Prevention - Doctors of the World
You keep avoiding my question how many blacks will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats?

More lies?

N

Jo

Propaganda-hack.

Jo

Kat

Here. The election commission was dissolved. We’re you aware?
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/01/03/politics/presidential-election-commission/index.html

View attachment 288111
Yes most of theses big businesses are run by republicans in democrat cities,, I work in the restaurant industry and all the business men in Boston PRODUCING are all republicans lol

But what does this have to do with all the blacks that will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats?

More made up non facts. That’s 3 posts in a row where you make up stuff. What is your education level? I bet you don’t know a single businessman in a city. Maybe you Uber us around?

Meth labs are all throughout republican flyover states. Opioid epidemic is rampant there too. There’s lots to improve everywhere. If you want to help urban violence.... Urban Violence Prevention - Doctors of the World
You keep avoiding my question how many blacks will be shot this weekend in towns run by democrats?
You've been reported for hijacking. If you want to debate violence in cities start a thread.

View attachment 288111

You've been reported for hijacking. If you want to debate violence in cities start a thread.

Tick tock..

So joe you don't mean anything here that you have to make a sock?

How embarrassing for you.

N

Jo

Propaganda-hack.

Jo

Kat
You seem determined to stifle debate on this topic. Which of the points raised in the OP do you have an issue with and why ?
I havent seen anybody refute any of the points yet.

Credible proof? Hannity isn't proof.
We had 500 thousand in 4 months this year so the math
500 thousand of what?

View attachment 288111

Hahhhaaha you are talking about trump and republicans ills,, I’m pointing out your flaws are 100 times worse.. if you don’t like it log off biatch

500 thousand of what?

500 thousand of what?
Illegals lol follow along now lol

Forum List

Back