Republican logic fallacy - The opposite of facts are true

Huh we are talking illegals in the country, do the math lol

The 500 thousand in 4 months you claimed.

Who are they?
What are you claiming, dope?
Are you unable to articulate?
Lol dude 500 thousand illegals that crossed in four months! do that math! 40 years it’s close to 60 million illegals... they all vote democrat

You mean 500k that were apprehended. Right?
I don’t know we have open borders could be millions a month,, close em up and we can have fair elections again, no influence from a foreign country,, don’t you care about foreign influence??
I don’t know we have open borders could be millions a month,,

Now you don't know?

You quoted 500k in 4 months and smugly told me to " do the math".

Do you know what you're trying to say?
Yes he had a lot of people cross the boarder.. we don’t have accurate number because ITS A OPEN BOARDER LOL

Is this news to you?

The 500 thousand in 4 months you claimed.

Who are they?
What are you claiming, dope?
Are you unable to articulate?
Lol dude 500 thousand illegals that crossed in four months! do that math! 40 years it’s close to 60 million illegals... they all vote democrat

I don’t know we have open borders could be millions a month,, close em up and we can have fair elections again, no influence from a foreign country,, don’t you care about foreign influence??

Now you don't know?

Yes he had a lot of people cross the boarder.. we don’t have accurate number because ITS A OPEN BOARDER LOL

Is this news to you?

So the 500k in 4 months. The 30 million who voted and the 60 million over all numbers you posted were just asspulled then?

So what you're really saying and what I'm saying is basically the same. That you're just full of shit.

Now you don't know?

Is this news to you?

So the 500k in 4 months. The 30 million who voted and the 60 million over all numbers you posted were just asspulled then?

So what you're really saying and what I'm saying is basically the same. That you're just full of shit.
It’s probably close to 80 million illegal votes for democrats.. won’t know until we kick them out

Now you don't know?

Is this news to you?

It’s probably close to 80 million illegal votes for democrats.. won’t know until we kick them out

Or it's probably more likely that you're just daft and full of shit.

Now you don't know?

Is this news to you?

Are you saying America doesn’t have illegals?

Illegal-votes-are-rare-and-usually-an-error-always-a-few-that-think-their-way-is-the-only-way-even-if-they-cheat-lie-to-acheive-
maters-not-what-party.-Only-one-right-way.-One-vote-for-All-citizens.

Now you don't know?

Is this news to you?

No.
For the third time. Let me be clear.
You're full of shit. You just pulled those numbers from your ass.

Is this news to you?

No.
Do we have open borders yes or no?

No.
Do we have open borders yes or no?

Not by any definition.

Why do Republicans conclude the exact opposite output of investigations?

Republicans set up an investigation headed only by conservatives looking into election fraud by citizens and immigrants focused on democratic states. They find nothing and disbanded. Republicans still claim election fraud occurred.

Republicans set up an investigation headed by lifelong Republicans to evaluate Russian interference and any connection to Trump campaign. They indict and charge 34 people composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty. Republicans still claim no connection to Russia.

Democrats set up an investigation following republican established rules for prior impeachment inquiries which allows republicans to question witnesses equally where these witnesses apparently provide clear testimony of Trump offering up conditional aid to Ukraine based on opening investigations into the family of the top democratic contender. Republicans claim they aren’t allowed to even see what’s going on or ask questions.

Ten Benghazi investigations were set up including 6 controlled by a Republican held house. Despite numerous allegations against Obama administration officials of scandal, cover-up and lying regarding the Benghazi attack and its aftermath, none of the ten investigations found any evidence to support those allegations. Republicans still claim wrongdoings.

The right leaning FBI headed by a life long republican looks into the IRS for targeting political enemies. In January 2014, the lifelong Republican FBI director announced its investigation had found no evidence so far warranting the filing of federal criminal charges in connection with the controversy, as it had not found any evidence of "enemy hunting", and that the investigation continued. On October 23, 2015, the Justice Dept declared that no criminal charges would be filed. On September 8, 2017, the Trump Justice Department declined to reopen the criminal investigation. In late September 2017, an exhaustive report by the Treasury Dept Inspector General found that from 2004 to 2013, the IRS used both conservative and liberal keywords to choose targets for further scrutiny.
Still the Republicans think the IRS was “weaponized”.

I could go on and on... what are you guys doing?
B-b-b-b-b-but Democrats!

LOOK! A SQUIRREL!

Forum List

Back