Republican Neil Friske uses Trump Defense

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Let me start with the link as is my habit.

The first link has a lot more
Detail that the local ones.

Ok. To the narrative. Republican State Representative Neil Friske was apparently armed and chasing an adult dancer down the street at about 2:00 in the morning. The police were called with reports of a man with a gun and possible shots fired.

The police arrived and spoke to the participants/involved individuals. Police then arrested Neil Friske.

The campaign has said the timing is suspect since they just mailed out absentee ballots. Also that everyone knows that Friske is targeted by his opponents. Friske regularly exercises his second amendment rights.

This is known as the Trump Defense. I didn’t do it. And if I did do it then it was for America and I’m being targeted by the bad people who don’t support me because I’m great.

We are operating on initial information right now. We don’t know a lot yet. So I caution people to wait and see what develops. I would also suggest that we not jump to conclusions. Just because the report didn’t specify the gender of the dancer being chased by the Faith and Family Representative doesn’t mean it was a male stripper. He may well have had a good reason for chasing a stripper down the street with his gun. Maybe she said no to going home with the Representative and that would be Resisting.

Anyway. I thought you all would like to see the Trump Defense as it spreads outwards.

Let me start with the link as is my habit.

The first link has a lot more
Detail that the local ones.

Ok. To the narrative. Republican State Representative Neil Friske was apparently armed and chasing an adult dancer down the street at about 2:00 in the morning. The police were called with reports of a man with a gun and possible shots fired.

The police arrived and spoke to the participants/involved individuals. Police then arrested Neil Friske.

The campaign has said the timing is suspect since they just mailed out absentee ballots. Also that everyone knows that Friske is targeted by his opponents. Friske regularly exercises his second amendment rights.

This is known as the Trump Defense. I didn’t do it. And if I did do it then it was for America and I’m being targeted by the bad people who don’t support me because I’m great.

We are operating on initial information right now. We don’t know a lot yet. So I caution people to wait and see what develops. I would also suggest that we not jump to conclusions. Just because the report didn’t specify the gender of the dancer being chased by the Faith and Family Representative doesn’t mean it was a male stripper. He may well have had a good reason for chasing a stripper down the street with his gun. Maybe she said no to going home with the Representative and that would be Resisting.

Anyway. I thought you all would like to see the Trump Defense as it spreads outwards.
This has all the trappings of three famous past T.V. series based on the unusual. It looks like Friskey Critters 'WOKE' up in the Twilight Zone, took ONE STEP BEYOND & then entered the OUTER LIMITS!

I won’t say that. First he is innocent until proven guilty. Second. We really don’t know what happened.

Nah, "innocent until proven guilty" is all over now, and Americans know it.

What comes next will be.....interesting

Forum List

Back