Republican Offers Two Good Reasons Why Joe Biden Should Be Impeached

it’s time to impeach Xiden.

Harris obviously should be impeached for her monetary backing of known domestic terrorist who engaged in attempted insurrection.

it’s time to impeach Xiden.

Harris obviously should be impeached for her monetary backing of known domestic terrorist who engaged in attempted insurrection.

That is Republicans you are talking about.

That is Republicans you are talking about.
true, they’ll likely make sure there is a full and open investigation before they impeach…because they respect the power, so it’s likely not gonna happen anytime soon

I say a president supporting a known terrorist group would be grounds for impeachment. Biden's support of the BLM insurrectionists is enough to get the impeachment proceedings started.

I say a president supporting a known terrorist group would be grounds for impeachment. Biden's support of the BLM insurrectionists is enough to get the impeachment proceedings started.
1/6 must really make you butthurt.

That President Biden beat Trump in a fair, honest, lawful, accurate, and Constitutional election is not ‘grounds’ for ‘impeachment.’

'Good reasons" lol. Not even close.

I do have to say that it is abhorrent of Biden to both believe an action he is undertaking is against the constitution and to still try and implement it anyway but what he is doing is not something he should be impeached over. The courts will slap this down and legislators will no longer be able to hide behind Biden on the issue.

Forum List

Back