Republican Offers Two Good Reasons Why Joe Biden Should Be Impeached

I'm sure there's more than 2, but it's a start.

---Republican Rep. Offers Two Good Reasons Why Joe Biden Should Be Impeached---

Christ. It would have not mattered what Biden did or didn’t do since he began his term. You’d all still be calling for impeachment regardless at this point. It’s impossible to take your seriously as adults.

Christ. It would have not mattered what Biden did or didn’t do since he began his term. You’d all still be calling for impeachment regardless at this point. It’s impossible to take your seriously as adults.
I'd call for any president who was letting foreigners into America to be impeached.

You could have posted the two reasons so we don't have to bait click on the gateway pundit. But then I guess trying to get people to click on it was the only reason you posted this.

I'd call for any president who was letting foreigners into America to be impeached.

Yeah, can't have foreigners (dirty foreigners) getting into America. Should close all borders, stop anyone who isn't an American citizen from getting in or out.

Perhaps also make the president supreme leader, make him a religion, change the name of the country to "The Democratic Republic of the United States" and then put up a massive militarized zone on the Canadian border and find some dodgy dictatorship like China to suck up to.

Don't start about protecting the constitution. Trump broke it conti u ally and was impeached twice so give that a rest.
Basically republicans have searching for anything that will impeach Biden for revenge purposes only. That's how bitter and hate filled you all are. You're not patriots arseholes. You supported a riot in the capitol attemting to overthrow democracy but now squeal because Biden wants to keep people in their homes etc. You hypocrites.
Despicable human beings.

Certainly the Republicans have the same right as Democrats to similarly make jackasses of themselves by engaging in frivolous impeachments.

Why the talk of impeaching Biden? I thought the Orange Ape was about to be reinstated?
The audit process is taking longer than expected. After audits in AZ, GA, MI, PA, and WI expose fraud, states should start decertifying their results.

The audit process is taking longer than expected. After audits in AZ, GA, MI, PA, and WI expose fraud, states should start decertifying their results.
You’re just hysterical lol. It’s adorable more than anything.

They must be having a hard time tracking Chinese thermometers, Italian space lasers, & nailing down how Chinese bamboo got on the ballot paper.

That stuff takes time.

They must be having a hard time tracking Chinese thermometers, Italian space lasers, & nailing down how Chinese bamboo got on the ballot paper.
That stuff takes time.
Republicans try to determine how the election was stolen while Democrats make jokes.

When the OP doesn't even bother to list the gist of what I'm sure is a bullshit article...no need to examine the link.

It was "2 reasons"...how lazy do you have to be?

I skimmed the article.

They are saying that Biden's evection moratorium and the boarder are the reasons for impeaching Biden.

Neither one is a high crime or misdemeanor.

This thread and the OP author don't belong in the politics forum. He(?) and his posts all belong in the Rubber Room.

Forum List

Back