Republican Politician Kevin McCarthy plays defense for the Trump supporters that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th

Pelosi is trying to get as much propaganda mileage out of her crazy insurrection conspiracy as she can to incite more Democrat Cult violence against innocent Americans.

I already created a thread on this very topic dunce.

Mods, you're slacking.

Ewe had better get this irrefutable proof to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto!!! They need your help, why have ewe been holding out on them?
MAGA
They have the evidence. The problem is we have too many liberal judges.

What about the tRump appointed judges that couldn't see through the tears of laughter to uphold his cases?
MAGA

I've been wondering why Republicans keep nominating liberal judges! Thanks for the help, but you're going to have to look into a mirror to see why things aren't working out.
Unfortunately the president can't control the judges after they're approved. McConnell should have passed a bill giving the president the right to punish judges.
Do you seriously believe this crap ? Do you want to live in a banana republic ?

I've been wondering why Republicans keep nominating liberal judges! Thanks for the help, but you're going to have to look into a mirror to see why things aren't working out.
Unfortunately the president can't control the judges after they're approved. McConnell should have passed a bill giving the president the right to punish judges.

You know he does!! As long as the Orange God/King is in charge, it is all that really matters!
MAGA

You know he does!! As long as the Orange God/King is in charge, it is all that really matters!
MAGA
I think that he hasnt thought this through. Or ever thought at all.

Pelosi is trying to get as much propaganda mileage out of her crazy insurrection conspiracy as she can to incite more Democrat Cult violence against innocent Americans.
Exactly. It won't work for Pelosi since most Americans see it as a protest by patriotic Americans after an election was stolen.

Exactly. It won't work for Pelosi since most Americans see it as a protest by patriotic Americans after an election was stolen.
The Q NUTS and Trumptards attacking the capitol building were "patriots"?

It looks like an attempt to score political points. One could even say it looks like a witch hunt.

---Kevin McCarthy to Oppose Bipartisan Legislation to Form January 6 Commission---

Sure the capitol was attempted to be overthrown, 5 dead, 140+ injured and RWNJ's don't want an investigation?
One could say, they're complicit.
And how open would it be when the repubs want the the cop to testify that shot an unarmed veteran
obviously the dems wouldn't allow that
Why wouldn't we?
The dumb bitch deserved to die.
sounds great, the cop could testify why she deserved it
Why would any one breach a police line?

Then breach it again, when you know, they can see, they barricaded the doors, the police have visible weapons.

That's as stupid as walking into a police station and try to rob the place.
Needed to stop that gene pool.

The blm and antifa hiding in the Trump crowd attacked the police and vandalized the building.....you guys can lie all you want, but you lied about the death of the Capitol Cop.....and we will eventually find out it was blm and antifa who attacked the police........
Sure hope Q NUT daily is investigating this.

How can they find out it was BLM and antifa if they refuse to have an investigation?

This is their perfect opportunity to prove it was antifa and BLM that is responsible for the violence.

So why are they all against the investigation?

Because antifa and BLM weren't part of it but the trump people want to keep repeating that they were and they don't want the very inconvenient truth to come out.

It looks like an attempt to score political points. One could even say it looks like a witch hunt.

---Kevin McCarthy to Oppose Bipartisan Legislation to Form January 6 Commission---

Sure the capitol was attempted to be overthrown, 5 dead, 140+ injured and RWNJ's don't want an investigation?
And how open would it be when the repubs want the the cop to testify that shot an unarmed veteran
Why wouldn't we?

Then breach it again, when you know, they can see, they barricaded the doors, the police have visible weapons.

The blm and antifa hiding in the Trump crowd attacked the police and vandalized the building.....you guys can lie all you want, but you lied about the death of the Capitol Cop.....and we will eventually find out it was blm and antifa who attacked the police........

How can they find out it was BLM and antifa if they refuse to have an investigation?

This is their perfect opportunity to prove it was antifa and BLM that is responsible for the violence.

Because antifa and BLM weren't part of it but the trump people want to keep repeating that they were and they don't want the very inconvenient truth to come out.
and if the murdering cop is given cover by the dems the investigation is a farce

Why wouldn't we?

Very true.
Anything to protect Trump.

The Q NUTS and Trumptards attacking the capitol building were "patriots"?
And they did what you would expect patriots to do after a stolen election. I thought you liberals approved of protests.
They weren't protesters or patriots, they are insurrectionist and traitors.
"Stolen election"? With no proof.
Patriots should be able to prove it, traitors can't.

Republican political leader, Kevin McCarthy, says he's opposed to getting to the bottom of the crimes that took place on January 6th regarding the storming of our Capitol.

My thing is this, if this was truly perpetuated by #BlackLivesMater and/or ANTIFA, then wouldn't he be politically motivated to pursue this to the ends of the earth?

Why is he playing defense for these criminals?
my thing is this 1) it’s not congresses job to investigate crimes...it’s the DOJ
2) the doj is doing that
3) Congress has had hearings on what happened already
4) so why do it again?
5) why not conduct hearing on all political violence that has exploded since 2016?

Republican political leader, Kevin McCarthy, says he's opposed to getting to the bottom of the crimes that took place on January 6th regarding the storming of our Capitol.

My thing is this, if this was truly perpetuated by #BlackLivesMater and/or ANTIFA, then wouldn't he be politically motivated to pursue this to the ends of the earth?

my thing is this 1) it’s not congresses job to investigate crimes...it’s the DOJ
2) the doj is doing that
4) so why do it again?
5) why not conduct hearing on all political violence that has exploded since 2016?
So the US has never had commission to investigate wrong doing in this country, is that what you are saying?

2) the doj is doing that
4) so why do it again?
So the US has never had commission to investigate wrong doing in this country, is that what you are saying?
when did i say that? in fact we had one for this already...that’s what i am saying...and i am asking why we don’t have one for all political violence

is reading comp that hard for you? we might need a commission on that too

Forum List

Back