Republican Politician Kevin McCarthy plays defense for the Trump supporters that stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th

Ewe had better get this irrefutable proof to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto!!! They need your help, why have ewe been holding out on them?
MAGA
They have the evidence. The problem is we have too many liberal judges.
So, out of the 200 Trump appointed, Rudy and the kraken woman never thought to take their "evidence" to one of them?
I can believe that.

Ewe had better get this irrefutable proof to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto!!! They need your help, why have ewe been holding out on them? MAGA
They have the evidence. The problem is we have too many liberal judges.
I've been wondering why Republicans keep nominating liberal judges! Thanks for the help, but you're going to have to look into a mirror to see why things aren't working out.
Trump and his cult only nominate and approve the "best".

I've been wondering why Republicans keep nominating liberal judges! Thanks for the help, but you're going to have to look into a mirror to see why things aren't working out.
Unfortunately the president can't control the judges after they're approved. McConnell should have passed a bill giving the president the right to punish judges.

It looks like an attempt to score political points. One could even say it looks like a witch hunt.

---Kevin McCarthy to Oppose Bipartisan Legislation to Form January 6 Commission---

The only ones politicizing Jan. 6 are the democrats.....who lied about the Capitol police officer's death, and are now holding people who were trespassing as if they were actual criminals.......unlike the way they bailed out antifa and blm brownshirts of the democrat party who burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and actually did murder over 30 Americans...they burned court houses and police stations, and numb nuts like you gave them money to bail them out.......

So sell your crap to biden voters...they are the only ones stupid enough to buy it....

It looks like an attempt to score political points. One could even say it looks like a witch hunt.

---Kevin McCarthy to Oppose Bipartisan Legislation to Form January 6 Commission---

Are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post? The only ones politicizing Jan. 6 are the democrats.....who lied about the Capitol police officer's death, and are now holding people who were trespassing as if they were actual criminals.......unlike the way they bailed out antifa and blm brownshirts of the democrat party who burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and actually did murder over 30 Americans...they burned court houses and police stations, and numb nuts like you gave them money to bail them out.......

So sell your crap to biden voters...they are the only ones stupid enough to buy it....
Hey 2aguy are you this stupid in real life? Read my other posts.

Sure the capitol was attempted to be overthrown, 5 dead, 140+ injured and RWNJ's don't want an investigation?
One could say, they're complicit.
And how open would it be when the repubs want the the cop to testify that shot an unarmed veteran
obviously the dems wouldn't allow that
Why wouldn't we?
The dumb bitch deserved to die.
sounds great, the cop could testify why she deserved it
Why would any one breach a police line?

Then breach it again, when you know, they can see, they barricaded the doors, the police have visible weapons.

That's as stupid as walking into a police station and try to rob the place.
Needed to stop that gene pool.

The blm and antifa hiding in the Trump crowd attacked the police and vandalized the building.....you guys can lie all you want, but you lied about the death of the Capitol Cop.....and we will eventually find out it was blm and antifa who attacked the police........

Unfortunately the president can't control the judges after they're approved. McConnell should have passed a bill giving the president the right to punish judges.
Of course, just like every other communist country in the world, comrade.

Are you this stupid in real life, or just when you post? The only ones politicizing Jan. 6 are the democrats.....who lied about the Capitol police officer's death, and are now holding people who were trespassing as if they were actual criminals.......unlike the way they bailed out antifa and blm brownshirts of the democrat party who burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and actually did murder over 30 Americans...they burned court houses and police stations, and numb nuts like you gave them money to bail them out.......

I apologize....didn't understand the context of your post......I read so many nut job lefties on this site I had to take another look at your post.....it was vague as to what you position was...it wasn't until I looked at your other posts that I saw what you were saying....

Sorry.

I edited my first post to take out the insult.....I apologize for thinking you were a left winger....

Democrats have so few ideas that they have to obsess on stupid shit like imaginary Russian collusion or an imaginary insurrection that was actually just a large case of breaking and entering.

Sure the capitol was attempted to be overthrown, 5 dead, 140+ injured and RWNJ's don't want an investigation?
And how open would it be when the repubs want the the cop to testify that shot an unarmed veteran
Why wouldn't we?

Then breach it again, when you know, they can see, they barricaded the doors, the police have visible weapons.

The blm and antifa hiding in the Trump crowd attacked the police and vandalized the building.....you guys can lie all you want, but you lied about the death of the Capitol Cop.....and we will eventually find out it was blm and antifa who attacked the police........
Sure hope Q NUT daily is investigating this.

YES, he is.

Democrats have so few ideas that they have to obsess on stupid shit like imaginary Russian collusion or an imaginary insurrection that was actually just a large case of breaking and entering.

It was trespassing at the most....while blm and antifa attacked the police and vandalized the building.......

Why wouldn't we?

The only qnut is you....

If you had a brain you would notice that the conservatives, Trump supporters, and libertarians on this site are hard core in their beliefs.....none of them brings up qanon for anything....you are the only one.....you are the qnut, not us....

You don't believe in freedom of speech and freedom of assembly? People have the right to start their own political organizations. First you libs attack the Tea Party, now you attack Q. Do you object if we attack liberal political groups?

You should write the US attorney generals office.

441 4th Street, NW, Washington DC 20001

I'm sure they'll change their minds, once they find out you got your law degree from the Trump U. "law" school correspondence course.

Why wouldn't we?

The only qnut is you....

If you had a brain you would notice that the conservatives, Trump supporters, and libertarians on this site are hard core in their beliefs.....none of them brings up qanon for anything....you are the only one.....you are the qnut, not us....
Right Q NUT.
You regurgitate the same idiocy as they do.

You don't believe in freedom of speech and freedom of assembly? People have the right to start their own political organizations. First you libs attack the Tea Party, now you attack Q. Do you object if we attack liberal political groups?
When did you stop?

Forum List

Back