Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

Here it is from Politifact, a left wing nut organization:
According to the article, the theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.”

The second article, which ran several days after the Politico piece, was published by the Telegraph, a British paper, which stated: “An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.”

Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrotetwo-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”

Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.
This is exactly why I wanted you to prove your bullshit ... because I knew you couldn’t.

Moron... from your link...

but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

...your own link say it was sent by “supporters,” not, “staffers.” And your link says nothing about Hillary instructing supporters to make those claims.

You lied and got caught. No big deal, it was expected since Hillary never said Obama was born abroad.

:dance:

Look you illiterate fuck, supporters, staffers, what the fuck ever, it started not with trump, not with the GOP it started with Hillary. If you think she had nothing to do with that you are as stupid as you are illiterate.
LOLOLOL

You brain-dead conservative loser. Supporters are not staffers and Hillary is not responsible for what her supporters do unless she instructed them to spread the word that Obama was not born in Hawaii; which she didn’t do.

So you lied. And as expected, got caught lying.

Again, here was your claim (emphasis added to highlight your lies)...
Hillary never questioned Obama's citizenship.

You must be confusing her with Trump and his 5 years of being Birther in Chief.
Yeah she did, she had one of he staffers do it, under her direction. Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. You lose moron.
Yeah she did — no, she didn’t, as you were lying when you made this claim and the link you offered does not say she did.

she had one of he staffers do it — another lie. No Hillary Clinton staffer was involved with that email. Your own link identifies them only as supporters. And nothing in your link indicates Hillary “had” them send it. Lie #3.

under her direction lie #4 — nothing in your link states she directed anyone to send any such email.

Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. — two more lies. It wasn’t sent by Hillary’s campaign according to your link AND the link claims the email sent by supporter(s) was sent in April, 2008. I already posted a link to the rightwing website where it actually started, a month earlier in March, 2008.

You lose moron. — another lie. The moron loser turns out to be you; the moron loser who lied 7 times in only 2 short sentences.

you have much more patience with the lying wackos than I do.
Are you kidding? I love this stuff.

I subscribe to my husband's philosophy:

you can't teach a pig to talk. it doesn't work, and it annoys the pig.

LOLOLOL

Holyshit, the rightards are spawning. :badgrin:

Rightard...

a) Hillary supporters are not Hillary; and

b) the Hillary supporters who sent such emails did not start it. Your link states Hillary supporters sent those emails in April, 2008. That came after rightwingnuts posted about it in March, 2008 on a rightwing site (emphasis added to highlight the birtherism)...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

From 1991

View attachment 172346
LOL

That was an editing gaffe, not a birther. And it was limited to clients and prospective clients of Acton & Dystel, not to the entire country in a marvelously failed attempt to prove Obama was ineligible to be president.

An editing gaffe?

View attachment 172347
Yeah, an editing gaffe. So says the assistant who made it...

”You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.” ~ Miriam Goderich

So they just made it up out of thin air?
Who said that? Oh, wait, you’re the one suggesting that. And you have no idea what you’re talking about.

This is exactly why I wanted you to prove your bullshit ... because I knew you couldn’t.

but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

...your own link say it was sent by “supporters,” not, “staffers.” And your link says nothing about Hillary instructing supporters to make those claims.

You lied and got caught. No big deal, it was expected since Hillary never said Obama was born abroad.

Look you illiterate fuck, supporters, staffers, what the fuck ever, it started not with trump, not with the GOP it started with Hillary. If you think she had nothing to do with that you are as stupid as you are illiterate.
LOLOLOL

You brain-dead conservative loser. Supporters are not staffers and Hillary is not responsible for what her supporters do unless she instructed them to spread the word that Obama was not born in Hawaii; which she didn’t do.

Yeah she did, she had one of he staffers do it, under her direction. Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. You lose moron.
Yeah she did — no, she didn’t, as you were lying when you made this claim and the link you offered does not say she did.

she had one of he staffers do it — another lie. No Hillary Clinton staffer was involved with that email. Your own link identifies them only as supporters. And nothing in your link indicates Hillary “had” them send it. Lie #3.

under her direction lie #4 — nothing in your link states she directed anyone to send any such email.

Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. — two more lies. It wasn’t sent by Hillary’s campaign according to your link AND the link claims the email sent by supporter(s) was sent in April, 2008. I already posted a link to the rightwing website where it actually started, a month earlier in March, 2008.

You lose moron. — another lie. The moron loser turns out to be you; the moron loser who lied 7 times in only 2 short sentences.

Ok, while that’s true.... it’s fun as hell to watch.

who was that written by, idiota? it was clearly after he was president and seems to have been done by you rightwingnut pondscum birfers.

I lived in Illinois in 2004 I heard the rumours then, if only Mike Ditka would of ran we never would of heard of Obama nationally...

Suuure, ya did. :lmao:

I didnt? Could of fooled me, since I knew the streets of Chicago like I know the back of my hand.

Bears legend Mike Ditka explains why he won't run for the Senate. CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- Legendary Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka said Wednesday night that he has decided not to run for the open U.S. Senateseat in Illinois.Jul 15, 2004
CNN.com - Ditka won't run for Senate - Jul 15, 2004
CNN.com › ALLPOLITICS › ditka.senate
LOL

You poor thing. You’re deranged beyond repair. Who said you didn’t hear about Ditka not running for office?

WTF you talking about? Your the one who said I didn't live in Illinois and didn't already hear the rumours about Obama in 2004...at that time I was reading four newspapers a day, the Chicago Tribune, Sun-Times, daily heard and USA today.

LOLOLOL

What's next you two retards are going to say Elizabeth Warren didn't try to lie she was an indian?

Lol

LOL

That was an editing gaffe, not a birther. And it was limited to clients and prospective clients of Acton & Dystel, not to the entire country in a marvelously failed attempt to prove Obama was ineligible to be president.

An editing gaffe?

View attachment 172347

”You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.” ~ Miriam Goderich

Who said that? Oh, wait, you’re the one suggesting that. And you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Still trying to blow smoke like you claimed Obama didn't meddle in Israel's election?

who was that written by, idiota? it was clearly after he was president and seems to have been done by you rightwingnut pondscum birfers.

I lived in Illinois in 2004 I heard the rumours then, if only Mike Ditka would of ran we never would of heard of Obama nationally...

I didnt? Could of fooled me, since I knew the streets of Chicago like I know the back of my hand.

Bears legend Mike Ditka explains why he won't run for the Senate. CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- Legendary Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka said Wednesday night that he has decided not to run for the open U.S. Senateseat in Illinois.Jul 15, 2004
LOL

You poor thing. You’re deranged beyond repair. Who said you didn’t hear about Ditka not running for office?

WTF you talking about? Your the one who said I didn't live in Illinois and didn't already hear the rumours about Obama in 2004...at that time I was reading four newspapers a day, the Chicago Tribune, Sun-Times, daily heard and USA today.
No, I didn’t say that. You posted an image of a pamphlet stating Obama was born in Kenya. When asked who printed it, you replied you heard rumors then. There were no such rumors.

You then lamented over Ditka not running and putting an end to Obama’s political aspirations.

LOL

No, I didn’t say that. You posted an image of a pamphlet stating Obama was born in Kenya. When asked who printed it, you replied you heard rumors then. There were no such rumors.

You then lamented over Ditka not running and putting an end to Obama’s political aspirations.

amazing how they have zero shame and don't care what kind of lying insane lunacy they post

LOL

An editing gaffe?

View attachment 172347

Still trying to blow smoke like you claimed Obama didn't meddle in Israel's election?
LOL

And by blowing smoke, you mean dispelling your made up nonsense of how Kenya was mentioned as Obama’s place of birth by the very woman who mistakenly put that in the pamphlet?

LOL

amazing how they have zero shame and don't care what kind of lying insane lunacy they post
Watching that dance of theirs is just one of the entertaining factors that makes this so much fun.

LOL

Yes there was rumours already in 2004 you idiot..

The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

The most persistent falsehood about Senator Barack Obama’s background first hit in 2004 just two weeks after the Democratic convention speech that helped set him on the path to his presidential candidacy: “Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.”

That statement, contained in a press release, spun a complex tale about the ancestry of Mr. Obama, who is Christian.

The press release was picked up by a conservative Web site, FreeRepublic.com, and spread steadily as others elaborated on its claims over the years in e-mail messages, Web sites and books. It continues to drive other false rumors about Mr. Obama’s background.

Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain corrected her.

LOL

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

The most persistent falsehood about Senator Barack Obama’s background first hit in 2004 just two weeks after the Democratic convention speech that helped set him on the path to his presidential candidacy: “Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.”

That statement, contained in a press release, spun a complex tale about the ancestry of Mr. Obama, who is Christian.

The press release was picked up by a conservative Web site, FreeRepublic.com, and spread steadily as others elaborated on its claims over the years in e-mail messages, Web sites and books. It continues to drive other false rumors about Mr. Obama’s background.

Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain corrected her.

The press release was picked up by Freerepublic they didn't start the rumour it was Andy Martin

Andy Martin - Wikipedia

Andy Martin

Personal details
Born
Anthony Robert Martin-Trigona
1945 (age 72–73)
Middletown, Connecticut, U.S.
Political party Democratic (Before 1986;
1988–1990)
Republican 1986–1988;
1990–present)
Alma mater University of Illinois, Urbana-
Champaign

The Nation,[2] The Washington Post,[3] and The New York Times[4] identified him as the primary source of false rumors that then-presidential candidate Barack Obama was secretly a Muslim during the 2008 U.S. Presidential election (an allegation Martin had made as early as 2004). In a later interview with CNN, Martin explicitly abandoned this view and now asserts Obama's real father is not Barack Obama, Sr., but African Americanjournalist Frank Marshall Davis.[5]

LOL

Watching that dance of theirs is just one of the entertaining factors that makes this so much fun.

I burned you with facts again tard..

Ditka would of beat the Messiah in 2004 easily and we never would of heard of him

It was Andy Martin in 2004 who started it

An Hillary supporter exploded the story in 2008..

Sheriff Joe picked up on it for years , then Trump did

God you two are so politically ignorant it's funny

:badgrin:

LOL

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

LOL

I’m talking about the idiotic claims that Obama was born in Kenya, ya moron conservative. Who knows why you’re trying to derail the thread to be about Ditka? :dunno:

LOL

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

LOL

I’m talking about the idiotic claims that Obama was born in Kenya, ya moron conservative. Who knows why you’re trying to derail the thread to be about Ditka? :dunno:

That's your ignorant excuse now? This is not about the stupid myth if obozo was born in Kenya this is about who started the story and who exploded the rumors ..

You lose once again..

LOL

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

The press release was picked up by Freerepublic they didn't start the rumour it was Andy Martin

Andy Martin - Wikipedia

Andy Martin

Personal details
Born
Anthony Robert Martin-Trigona
1945 (age 72–73)
Middletown, Connecticut, U.S.
Political party Democratic (Before 1986;
1988–1990)
Republican 1986–1988;
1990–present)
Alma mater University of Illinois, Urbana-
Champaign

The Nation,[2] The Washington Post,[3] and The New York Times[4] identified him as the primary source of false rumors that then-presidential candidate Barack Obama was secretly a Muslim during the 2008 U.S. Presidential election (an allegation Martin had made as early as 2004). In a later interview with CNN, Martin explicitly abandoned this view and now asserts Obama's real father is not Barack Obama, Sr., but African Americanjournalist Frank Marshall Davis.[5]
^^^ a rightard still flailing his cane aimlessly.

Rightard... there’s nothing in there about Obama not being born in Hawaii prior to October, 2008. I already showed you, birtherism began on a rightwing websetite in March, 2008.

LOL

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

LOL

That's your ignorant excuse now? This is not about the stupid myth if obozo was born in Kenya this is about who started the story and who exploded the rumors ..

You lose once again..

Which wasn’t Mike Ditka either. So again, other than deflection, who knows why you dropped his name.

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

LOL

You lose once again..

Which wasn’t Mike Ditka either. So again, other than deflection, who knows why you dropped his name.

What do you have a reading comprehension problem? You said I didn't live in Illinois at the time of course I did and followed the local politics like a hawk, I posted his name because i knew the republicans were trying to get him to run against Obama.

Lefties love labels. Nobody ever saw Obama's real birth certificate but people who cite the Constitution's requirement for the office of President of being born in the USA are demeaned as "birthers". No surprise here.

LOL- nobody ever saw Trump's real birth certificate....yet Birthers never asked for it. Or Romney's.

We all agree that the President of the United States has to be a natural born citizen- but Birthers just lie about Barack Obama's place of birth, and his birth certificate.

We know of at least 3 people who have seen Barack Obama's original birth certificate- 2 Directors of Health of Hawaii, and the Registrar of Records of Hawaii. How do we know this? Because they each in their official capacities certified that they saw his birth certificate and it said he was born in Hawaii.

But Birthers will never believe that Barack Obama was born in the United States- regardless of the evidence- while they will always believe that Trump was born in the United States- even though you have never seen his original birth certificate.

So Trumpsters don't applaud Birthers?
when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007..

A) Hillary never questioned President Obama's citizenship- you just lied.
B) Hillary never told her staff to question Obama's citizenship- you just lied.
C) Hillary's staff was never the first to question where Barack Obama was born- you just lied.

But then again- that is what Birthers do.

What I really find funny is that you want to believe that President Trump was just duped into being a Birther by Hillary Clinton.

Yes she did. And I've never been a birther. I don't fucking care, but I'm not letting you lying lefties go scott free.

Since you are repeating the Birther lies- your protests that you are not a Birther are pretty lame.

Hillary Clinton never questioned Barack Obama's citizenship- you are just lying.

But hey- that is what Birthers do.

Forum List

Back