Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

Hillary never questioned Obama's citizenship.

You must be confusing her with Trump and his 5 years of being Birther in Chief.

Yeah she did, she had one of he staffers do it, under her direction. Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. You lose moron.

A) Hillary never questioned President Obama's citizenship- you just lied.
B) Hillary never told her staff to question Obama's citizenship- you just lied.
C) Hillary's staff was never the first to question where Barack Obama was born- you just lied.

But then again- that is what Birthers do.

What I really find funny is that you want to believe that President Trump was just duped into being a Birther by Hillary Clinton.
I’m not aware that Hillary’s staff ever questioned Obama’s birthplace.

But yes, PredFan simply lied, then fled. That’s why he was to afraid to offer any specific details on how Hillary had a staffer question Obama’s place of birth.

As I recall at one time an advisor to Hillary suggested that a campaign tactic could be to emphasize Obama's 'otherness'- i.e. his foreign sounding name, and exotic background.

There was never any mention of questioning his citizenship, his place of birth, and there is no indication that the Clinton campaign ever acted on the suggestion of emphasizing Obama's 'exotic' background.

The only candidate to ever actually embrace that tactic was Donald Trump- who used it both against Barack Obama and also against Ted Cruz.

You lying asshats pretend the birther thing didn't start until Trump.

lol- now you are just another lying asshole lying about what I said.....typical Birther tactic.

I said that Trump was the first candidate to go full Birther- which he did for 5 years against Barack Obama.

Birthers started in 2008.....but until Trump went full Birther in 2011....Birthers were a motley collection of unknown wingnuts.....but when Trump went Birther- Birtherism went mainstream- and he became the Dear Leader of the Birthers.

No, I didn’t say that. You posted an image of a pamphlet stating Obama was born in Kenya. When asked who printed it, you replied you heard rumors then. There were no such rumors.

You then lamented over Ditka not running and putting an end to Obama’s political aspirations.

Yes there was rumours already in 2004 you idiot..

The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

The most persistent falsehood about Senator Barack Obama’s background first hit in 2004 just two weeks after the Democratic convention speech that helped set him on the path to his presidential candidacy: “Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.”

That statement, contained in a press release, spun a complex tale about the ancestry of Mr. Obama, who is Christian.

The press release was picked up by a conservative Web site, FreeRepublic.com, and spread steadily as others elaborated on its claims over the years in e-mail messages, Web sites and books. It continues to drive other false rumors about Mr. Obama’s background.

Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain corrected her.
LOL

I’m talking about the idiotic claims that Obama was born in Kenya, ya moron conservative. Who knows why you’re trying to derail the thread to be about Ditka? :dunno:

That's your ignorant excuse now? This is not about the stupid myth if obozo was born in Kenya this is about who started the story and who exploded the rumors ..

You lose once again..

:dance:
Which wasn’t Mike Ditka either. So again, other than deflection, who knows why you dropped his name.

What do you have a reading comprehension problem? You said I didn't live in Illinois at the time of course I did and followed the local politics like a hawk, I posted his name because i knew the republicans were trying to get him to run against Obama.
You poor thing. You’re clearly demented. I said nothing about you living in Illinois and I said nothing about Ditka.

Again, for the hard of learning...

In response to questions of the Acton & Dystel pamphlet (which has nothing to do with you living in Illinois or Mike Ditka), you said you heard rumors. There were no such rumors about Obama being born in Kenya in 2004. You made that up. Which is why I said, “suuure, ya did.” Which also had nothing to do with where you lived or Ditka.

Savvy?

Yes there was rumours already in 2004 you idiot..

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

The most persistent falsehood about Senator Barack Obama’s background first hit in 2004 just two weeks after the Democratic convention speech that helped set him on the path to his presidential candidacy: “Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.”

That statement, contained in a press release, spun a complex tale about the ancestry of Mr. Obama, who is Christian.

The press release was picked up by a conservative Web site, FreeRepublic.com, and spread steadily as others elaborated on its claims over the years in e-mail messages, Web sites and books. It continues to drive other false rumors about Mr. Obama’s background.

Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain corrected her.
LOL

I’m talking about the idiotic claims that Obama was born in Kenya, ya moron conservative. Who knows why you’re trying to derail the thread to be about Ditka? :dunno:

That's your ignorant excuse now? This is not about the stupid myth if obozo was born in Kenya this is about who started the story and who exploded the rumors ..

You lose once again..

Which wasn’t Mike Ditka either. So again, other than deflection, who knows why you dropped his name.

What do you have a reading comprehension problem? You said I didn't live in Illinois at the time of course I did and followed the local politics like a hawk, I posted his name because i knew the republicans were trying to get him to run against Obama.
You poor thing. You’re clearly demented. I said nothing about you living in Illinois and I said nothing about Ditka.

Again, for the hard of learning...

In response to questions of the Acton & Dystel pamphlet (which has nothing to do with you living in Illinois or Mike Ditka), you said you heard rumors. There were no such rumors about Obama being born in Kenya in 2004. You made that up. Which is why I said, “suuure, ya did.” Which also had nothing to do with where you lived or Ditka.

Savvy?

I proved their was ...

Here it is from Politifact, a left wing nut organization:
According to the article, the theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.”

The second article, which ran several days after the Politico piece, was published by the Telegraph, a British paper, which stated: “An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.”

Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrotetwo-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”

Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.

Hmmmm so lets review what I had said:
C) Hillary's staff was never the first to question where Barack Obama was born- you just lied.

Your article just confirmed everything I said.

The Poliltifact article is actually incorrect- since the concept of Birtherism first appeared in Right Wing blogs- but the essence is correct- Hillary never questioned Obama's citizenship, she never told her staff to question his citizenship and her staff was not the first to question where Barack Obama was born.

Oh? What did she have a staffer do? Be specific so I can point out your bullshit again. :badgrin:

You didn't do it the first time liar.
That doesn’t at all describe specifically what she had a staffer do. What are you afraid of?

Just countering your lies one at a time.
LOLOLOL

Moron. Saying, ”nuh-uh,” doesn’t actually counter anything I say. :cuckoo:

That isn’t what I said. Can you read at all? You made the claim by making a statement with nothing at all to back it up. I made a counter claim. You said you would refute my bull shit again, I said you didn’t do it the first time, which is correct.

Do I have to keep you on track constantly? Because that’s too tedious and you aren’t worth it.

Here is what you said:
Pred:
Yeah she did, she had one of he staffers do it, under her direction. Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. You lose moron.

Your own cited article shows that your claim was a lie. Hillary never questioned Barack Obama's citizenship or place of birth. She didn't have her staffers do it. And yes people were saying it before her campaign did- because her campaign never went Birther

The only Presidential candidate to go Birther was Trump.

According to the article, the theory that Obama was born in Kenya “first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.”

The second article, which ran several days after the Politico piece, was published by the Telegraph, a British paper, which stated: “An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton, Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.”

Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrotetwo-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”

Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.
This is exactly why I wanted you to prove your bullshit ... because I knew you couldn’t.

Moron... from your link...

but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

...your own link say it was sent by “supporters,” not, “staffers.” And your link says nothing about Hillary instructing supporters to make those claims.

You lied and got caught. No big deal, it was expected since Hillary never said Obama was born abroad.

Look you illiterate fuck, supporters, staffers, what the fuck ever, it started not with trump, not with the GOP it started with Hillary. If you think she had nothing to do with that you are as stupid as you are illiterate.

LOL you are the illiterate fuck who posted an article that clearly shows that neither Hillary or her staff started Birtherism.

Face it- you slurped up the Birther lies and regurgitated them- and now you are standing in your own vomit and telling us it wasn't you.

What I really find funny is that you want to believe that President Trump was just duped into being a Birther by Hillary Clinton.

But yes, PredFan simply lied, then fled. That’s why he was to afraid to offer any specific details on how Hillary had a staffer question Obama’s place of birth.

As I recall at one time an advisor to Hillary suggested that a campaign tactic could be to emphasize Obama's 'otherness'- i.e. his foreign sounding name, and exotic background.

There was never any mention of questioning his citizenship, his place of birth, and there is no indication that the Clinton campaign ever acted on the suggestion of emphasizing Obama's 'exotic' background.

The only candidate to ever actually embrace that tactic was Donald Trump- who used it both against Barack Obama and also against Ted Cruz.

Bullshit..

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

obama_birth_certif_1881543e.jpg

Barack Obama's birth certificate
By Jon Swaine, New York
5:30PM BST 27 Apr 2011

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
False rumours about Mr Obama’s background first surfaced in 2004, in Illinois, where he was a state senator. Andy Martin, a perennial local candidate and litigant, claimed Mr Obama was secretly Muslim.

Related theories — including that he was radicalised in a “madrassa” in Indonesia — developed after Mr Obama entered the national stage with a speech to the Democratic National Convention later that year.

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton,
Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.

Great- so you are confirming that:
a) Hillary Clinton never went Birther
b) Her campaign never went Birther
c) That some 'anonymous' source went Birther and
d) Trump was just a gullible fool, who fell for the Birther lies.

While I cannot say that I have never lied in my life- I certainly wasn't lying when I said that 'seriously and honestly' are two words which don't describe your posts.

If you want to support your bullshit lies, then try explaining what in my post about the Birther movement, do you consider not serious or not honest.

Quote what part of your post about the "Birther movement' you consider to be serious and honest- we can start from there.

SUre. Here you go.

"Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

It is hard to believe that you are really Americans.

Seem more like cuban commies. With a little albanian sprinkled on top."
Only to someone who is delusional and uneducated and has no idea what communists are or what pepe who are left of center believe.

But you keep on telling yousf that garbage as you support the giu who worked with Russia.

antifa.jpg

While I cannot say that I have never lied in my life- I certainly wasn't lying when I said that 'seriously and honestly' are two words which don't describe your posts.

If you want to support your bullshit lies, then try explaining what in my post about the Birther movement, do you consider not serious or not honest.

Quote what part of your post about the "Birther movement' you consider to be serious and honest- we can start from there.

SUre. Here you go.

Seem more like cuban commies. With a little albanian sprinkled on top."
LOLOL

Since when can’t Cuban commies or Albanians be born in the U.S.??

I'm talking about your ideology, lefty.

Exactly how do you determine 'ideology' by looking at someone? Lets look at President's again and see which one you claim doesn't 'look American'

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmmm what is the 'look' that Obama has that make you claim he doesn't look American?

says the person who always feigns hurt when people respond in kind to his insults.

Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

Yeah- look at Obama- its not hard to see why Correll doesn't think he is really American.

presidents.getty_.jpg

I specified Obama, because he was the specific liberal in question.t.

So tell me- what is it again about Barack Obama's looks that makes you question whether he is American? What is it about his looks make you question that he is an American- but none of the other Presidents in the picture?
presidents.getty_.jpg

Correll:Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

What makes you think I was referring to his "looks"?

What makes me think I was referring to his looks? Well your actual words- since you used the word 'look at Obama'

Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

So which of these men do you think doesn't 'look American'
upload_2018-1-19_9-38-21.jpeg

This is exactly why I wanted you to prove your bullshit ... because I knew you couldn’t.

Moron... from your link...

but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

...your own link say it was sent by “supporters,” not, “staffers.” And your link says nothing about Hillary instructing supporters to make those claims.

You lied and got caught. No big deal, it was expected since Hillary never said Obama was born abroad.

Look you illiterate fuck, supporters, staffers, what the fuck ever, it started not with trump, not with the GOP it started with Hillary. If you think she had nothing to do with that you are as stupid as you are illiterate.
LOLOLOL

You brain-dead conservative loser. Supporters are not staffers and Hillary is not responsible for what her supporters do unless she instructed them to spread the word that Obama was not born in Hawaii; which she didn’t do.

So you lied. And as expected, got caught lying.

Again, here was your claim (emphasis added to highlight your lies)...

Yeah she did — no, she didn’t, as you were lying when you made this claim and the link you offered does not say she did.

she had one of he staffers do it — another lie. No Hillary Clinton staffer was involved with that email. Your own link identifies them only as supporters. And nothing in your link indicates Hillary “had” them send it. Lie #3.

under her direction lie #4 — nothing in your link states she directed anyone to send any such email.

Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. — two more lies. It wasn’t sent by Hillary’s campaign according to your link AND the link claims the email sent by supporter(s) was sent in April, 2008. I already posted a link to the rightwing website where it actually started, a month earlier in March, 2008.

You lose moron. — another lie. The moron loser turns out to be you; the moron loser who lied 7 times in only 2 short sentences.

Staffers, supporters, matters not. The point of my post, that you are ignoring, is that it didn’t start with the GOP. I lose nothing, you just are illiterate.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
False rumours about Mr Obama’s background first surfaced in 2004, in Illinois, where he was a state senator. Andy Martin, a perennial local candidate and litigant, claimed Mr Obama was secretly Muslim.

Related theories — including that he was radicalised in a “madrassa” in Indonesia — developed after Mr Obama entered the national stage with a speech to the Democratic National Convention later that year.

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.

Great- so you are confirming that:
a) Hillary Clinton never went Birther
b) Her campaign never went Birther
c) That some 'anonymous' source went Birther and
d) Trump was just a gullible fool, who fell for the Birther lies.

More..i wonder why he deleted the mames?

Did Clinton Supporters Start the 'Birther' Movement?

Clinton staffer on anti-Obama email chain (UPDATED)

By BEN SMITH

12/05/2007 02:52 PM EST

I've obtained a copy of the email sent to Jones County, Iowa Democratic Chairman Gary Hart, by a Clinton volunteer.

[UPDATE: A Clinton staffer who also received the email responded instantly by denouncing it, but didn't forward it to campaign-higher ups, a copy of his email indicates.]

It's one of a couple Obama-Muslim-smear emails circulating widely, and one of the ones Jonathan Martin and I wrote about in October. It's probably the most vicious of them: It states the underlying hint -- that Obama is some sort of Muslim Manchurian candidate -- explicitly.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the U.S. from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States , one of their own!!!!

The email was sent by someone identified only as "Judy" whose email address begins jcheroke. The Clinton campaign has said they are now asking a volunteer county coordinator to leave the campaign when the email came to light.

But the email thread indicates that along with Hart, a Clinton staffer named Ryan Callanan received the email back on November 21. Filings confirm that Callanan is a staffer, though I wasn't able immediately to confirm his role on the Clinton campaign, and he didn't respond to an email.

To be clear, he was a recipient of the email, like Hart, not the sender; there's no evidence he forwarded it to others on the campaign, or even read it, though I'm asking those questions.

The email, with the people's email addresses and the names of other recipients removed (by me) is below.

UPDATE: The Clinton campaign forwards Callanan's immediate response to the email which, though he didn't pass it on to the campaign, reflected his disgust at it:

Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:49 AM
To: 'Judy'
Subject: RE: Meet Barack Obama]

I’ve gotten this forward before. It’s racist and ignorant. I can’t believe that people believe this stuff.

Ryan

UPDATE: The email address for the sender is associated online with the name "Judy Rose," and there's a Judy Rose as one of 250 membersof Clinton's Iowa Women's Leadership Council.

Last edited:

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Holyshit, the rightards are spawning. :badgrin:

Rightard...

a) Hillary supporters are not Hillary; and

b) the Hillary supporters who sent such emails did not start it. Your link states Hillary supporters sent those emails in April, 2008. That came after rightwingnuts posted about it in March, 2008 on a rightwing site (emphasis added to highlight the birtherism)...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Damn you are retarded if Hillary supporters are not Hillary what were they Obama supporters ?

Is he retarded or a liar?

Probably both.

Neither one. I’m not a commie, and I don’t need a flag on my wall to show off my patriotism, or to remind me that I love this country. It’s you fake patriots that need to wrap yourself in the flag to make your life seem worthwhile. I’m perfectly happy being a hardworking taxpayer who knows he loves his country without making a big deal over it.

Yet you seemed personally offended at my comment about liberals...

YOur spin on having a flag on the wall, sounds pretty typical for a lib too.

I call commie.
Oh I’m sorry. It seems you mistook my making fun of you for your silly partisan hyperbole as me taking offense. I’m not offended in the least. I just think you’re a dumb ass.

So let me make that clear again for you: you are a dumb ass.

And like a typical fake patriot, because I don’t jizz all over myself at the sight of an American flag, to your feeble brain, I must hate America. But it seems that you’re the one who is against the American way — inclusiveness, being tolerant of other cultures, believing in equality for all.

So how about you sit down and stfu, you fake patriot bitch

Nothing silly about my statement regarding the lefties, Obama and company..

Silly? No that would imply funny or amusing.

Your statement is partisan hackery, inane nonsense and typical bigotry. But certainly not 'silly'

My statement is regarding the normal revulsion and shock any traditional American would feel at looking at you modern "liberals".

Traditional Americans elected Barack Obama twice- by large majorities.

Tell us again about what the look is that you is revolting to you looking about Barack Obama
upload_2018-1-19_9-41-6.jpeg

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

b) the Hillary supporters who sent such emails did not start it. Your link states Hillary supporters sent those emails in April, 2008. That came after rightwingnuts posted about it in March, 2008 on a rightwing site (emphasis added to highlight the birtherism)...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

I am reposting your post because it just shows what idiots Birthers are

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007..

Yes she did. And I've never been a birther. I don't fucking care, but I'm not letting you lying lefties go scott free.

Since you are repeating the Birther lies- your protests that you are not a Birther are pretty lame.

Hillary Clinton never questioned Barack Obama's citizenship- you are just lying.

But hey- that is what Birthers do.

It was a supporter and according to some, a staffer who said it. If you think
Hillary had nothing to do with that, you’re more stupid than first thought.

You lying asshats pretend the birther thing didn't start until Trump.

lol- now you are just another lying asshole lying about what I said.....typical Birther tactic.

I said that Trump was the first candidate to go full Birther- which he did for 5 years against Barack Obama.

Birthers started in 2008.....but until Trump went full Birther in 2011....Birthers were a motley collection of unknown wingnuts.....but when Trump went Birther- Birtherism went mainstream- and he became the Dear Leader of the Birthers.

How’s the weather on that planet? Here on earth, it’s chilly.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

I am reposting your post because it just shows what idiots Birthers are

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

I love people who try to ignore the truth..

It's so funny, once again. Freerepublic didn't start it, Andy Martin started it.

You didn't do it the first time liar.
That doesn’t at all describe specifically what she had a staffer do. What are you afraid of?

Just countering your lies one at a time.
LOLOLOL

Moron. Saying, ”nuh-uh,” doesn’t actually counter anything I say. :cuckoo:

That isn’t what I said. Can you read at all? You made the claim by making a statement with nothing at all to back it up. I made a counter claim. You said you would refute my bull shit again, I said you didn’t do it the first time, which is correct.

Do I have to keep you on track constantly? Because that’s too tedious and you aren’t worth it.

Here is what you said:
Pred:

Your own cited article shows that your claim was a lie. Hillary never questioned Barack Obama's citizenship or place of birth. She didn't have her staffers do it. And yes people were saying it before her campaign did- because her campaign never went Birther

The only Presidential candidate to go Birther was Trump.

You are jumping into a debate you know nothing about, which leads you to post something totally irrelevant. Go away retard.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

Damn you are retarded if Hillary supporters are not Hillary what were they Obama supporters ?

Are Trump supporters part of the Trump campaign? Is Trump responsible for what every supporter of his says- or does?

The Facts are pretty straight forward
  • Joe Arpaio is an idiot Birther- and running for the Senate as a Republican
  • Arpaio is the second most prominent Birther, after Donald Trump
  • Clinton never questioned Barack Obama's place of birth or citizenship.
  • Clinton's staff never questioned Barack's place of birth or his citizenship
  • Donald Trump went full Birther for 5 years - and only stopped after he got the GOP nomination.

Forum List

Back