Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

A) Hillary never questioned President Obama's citizenship- you just lied.
B) Hillary never told her staff to question Obama's citizenship- you just lied.
C) Hillary's staff was never the first to question where Barack Obama was born- you just lied.

But then again- that is what Birthers do.

What I really find funny is that you want to believe that President Trump was just duped into being a Birther by Hillary Clinton.
I’m not aware that Hillary’s staff ever questioned Obama’s birthplace.

But yes, PredFan simply lied, then fled. That’s why he was to afraid to offer any specific details on how Hillary had a staffer question Obama’s place of birth.

As I recall at one time an advisor to Hillary suggested that a campaign tactic could be to emphasize Obama's 'otherness'- i.e. his foreign sounding name, and exotic background.

There was never any mention of questioning his citizenship, his place of birth, and there is no indication that the Clinton campaign ever acted on the suggestion of emphasizing Obama's 'exotic' background.

The only candidate to ever actually embrace that tactic was Donald Trump- who used it both against Barack Obama and also against Ted Cruz.

Bullshit..

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton supporters

obama_birth_certif_1881543e.jpg

Barack Obama's birth certificate
By Jon Swaine, New York
5:30PM BST 27 Apr 2011

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
False rumours about Mr Obama’s background first surfaced in 2004, in Illinois, where he was a state senator. Andy Martin, a perennial local candidate and litigant, claimed Mr Obama was secretly Muslim.

Related theories — including that he was radicalised in a “madrassa” in Indonesia — developed after Mr Obama entered the national stage with a speech to the Democratic National Convention later that year.

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

An anonymous email circulated by supporters of Mrs Clinton,
Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.
LOLOLOL

Holyshit, the rightards are spawning. :badgrin:

Rightard...

a) Hillary supporters are not Hillary; and

b) the Hillary supporters who sent such emails did not start it. Your link states Hillary supporters sent those emails in April, 2008. That came after rightwingnuts posted about it in March, 2008 on a rightwing site (emphasis added to highlight the birtherism)...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS
I am reposting your post because it just shows what idiots Birthers are

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

b) the Hillary supporters who sent such emails did not start it. Your link states Hillary supporters sent those emails in April, 2008. That came after rightwingnuts posted about it in March, 2008 on a rightwing site (emphasis added to highlight the birtherism)...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

You leftists are so fucking stupid, no wonder reality kicks you stupid asses all the time.

Someone asking for clarification does start the Birthers movement.

How fucking stupid are you people? I mean I had a good idea how stupid you were but how far down does that rabbit hole go?

But yes, PredFan simply lied, then fled. That’s why he was to afraid to offer any specific details on how Hillary had a staffer question Obama’s place of birth.

As I recall at one time an advisor to Hillary suggested that a campaign tactic could be to emphasize Obama's 'otherness'- i.e. his foreign sounding name, and exotic background.

There was never any mention of questioning his citizenship, his place of birth, and there is no indication that the Clinton campaign ever acted on the suggestion of emphasizing Obama's 'exotic' background.

The only candidate to ever actually embrace that tactic was Donald Trump- who used it both against Barack Obama and also against Ted Cruz.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.
False rumours about Mr Obama’s background first surfaced in 2004, in Illinois, where he was a state senator. Andy Martin, a perennial local candidate and litigant, claimed Mr Obama was secretly Muslim.

Related theories — including that he was radicalised in a “madrassa” in Indonesia — developed after Mr Obama entered the national stage with a speech to the Democratic National Convention later that year.

In 2005, Mr Obama went to Washington as the junior US senator for Illinois. The rumours about him persisted, but seemingly failed to take hold among political insiders and voters alike.

It was not until April 2008, at the height of the intensely bitter Democratic presidential primary process, that the touch paper was properly lit.

Mr Obama’s main rival for the party’s nomination, thrust a new allegation into the national spotlight — that he had not been born in Hawaii.
LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

Damn you are retarded if Hillary supporters are not Hillary what were they Obama supporters ?

Are Trump supporters part of the Trump campaign? Is Trump responsible for what every supporter of his says- or does?

The Facts are pretty straight forward
  • Joe Arpaio is an idiot Birther- and running for the Senate as a Republican
  • Arpaio is the second most prominent Birther, after Donald Trump
  • Clinton never questioned Barack Obama's place of birth or citizenship.
  • Clinton's staff never questioned Barack's place of birth or his citizenship
  • Donald Trump went full Birther for 5 years - and only stopped after he got the GOP nomination.

Once again...READ IT AND WEAP

:badgrin:

The email was sent by someone identified only as "Judy" whose email address begins jcheroke. The Clinton campaign has said they are now asking a volunteer county coordinator to leave the campaign when the email came to light.

Lefties love labels. Nobody ever saw Obama's real birth certificate but people who cite the Constitution's requirement for the office of President of being born in the USA are demeaned as "birthers". No surprise here.

LOL- nobody ever saw Trump's real birth certificate....yet Birthers never asked for it. Or Romney's.

We all agree that the President of the United States has to be a natural born citizen- but Birthers just lie about Barack Obama's place of birth, and his birth certificate.

We know of at least 3 people who have seen Barack Obama's original birth certificate- 2 Directors of Health of Hawaii, and the Registrar of Records of Hawaii. How do we know this? Because they each in their official capacities certified that they saw his birth certificate and it said he was born in Hawaii.

But Birthers will never believe that Barack Obama was born in the United States- regardless of the evidence- while they will always believe that Trump was born in the United States- even though you have never seen his original birth certificate.
Trump was born in Jamaica

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

Damn you are retarded if Hillary supporters are not Hillary what were they Obama supporters ?

Are Trump supporters part of the Trump campaign? Is Trump responsible for what every supporter of his says- or does?

• Donald Trump went full Birther for 5 years - and only stopped after he got the GOP nomination.

The email was sent by someone identified only as "Judy" whose email address begins jcheroke. The Clinton campaign has said they are now asking a volunteer county coordinator to leave the campaign when the email came to light.

You are wasting your time. These lefttards have skulls thick enough to stop cannon shot.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

I love people who try to ignore the truth..

It's so funny, once again. Freerepublic didn't start it, Andy Martin started it.

Andy Martin started the rumor/lie that Obama was a Muslim and filed a law suit against the state of Hawaii in 2008.

The rumor about Barack Obama was born outside the United States was already being floated by right wing nut jobs in March of 2008.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

You are wasting your time. These lefttards have skulls thick enough to stop a cannon round.

Partisan hacks who wet their pants when any truth comes out they don't like.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

You are wasting your time. These lefttards have skulls thick enough to stop cannon shot.

LOL says the idiot who we have shown lied about Hillary and her campaign.

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

You are wasting your time. These lefttards have skulls thick enough to stop a cannon round.

LOL- how funny coming from the partisan hacks who happily lie through their teeth about both Clinton and Obama.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

It's so funny, once again. Freerepublic didn't start it, Andy Martin started it.

Andy Martin started the rumor/lie that Obama was a Muslim and filed a law suit against the state of Hawaii in 2008.

The rumor about Barack Obama was born outside the United States was already being floated by right wing nut jobs in March of 2008.

And Hillary supporters picked up on it ..once again

LOL- how funny coming from the partisan hacks who happily lie through their teeth about both Clinton and Obama.

When name the lies ?

A) Hillary never questioned President Obama's citizenship- you just lied.
B) Hillary never told her staff to question Obama's citizenship- you just lied.
C) Hillary's staff was never the first to question where Barack Obama was born- you just lied.

But then again- that is what Birthers do.

What I really find funny is that you want to believe that President Trump was just duped into being a Birther by Hillary Clinton.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

Great- so you are confirming that:
a) Hillary Clinton never went Birther
b) Her campaign never went Birther
c) That some 'anonymous' source went Birther and
d) Trump was just a gullible fool, who fell for the Birther lies.

More..i wonder why he deleted the mames?

Did Clinton Supporters Start the 'Birther' Movement?

Clinton staffer on anti-Obama email chain (UPDATED)

By BEN SMITH

12/05/2007 02:52 PM EST

I've obtained a copy of the email sent to Jones County, Iowa Democratic Chairman Gary Hart, by a Clinton volunteer.

[UPDATE: A Clinton staffer who also received the email responded instantly by denouncing it, but didn't forward it to campaign-higher ups, a copy of his email indicates.]

It's one of a couple Obama-Muslim-smear emails circulating widely, and one of the ones Jonathan Martin and I wrote about in October. It's probably the most vicious of them: It states the underlying hint -- that Obama is some sort of Muslim Manchurian candidate -- explicitly.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the U.S. from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States , one of their own!!!!

But the email thread indicates that along with Hart, a Clinton staffer named Ryan Callanan received the email back on November 21. Filings confirm that Callanan is a staffer, though I wasn't able immediately to confirm his role on the Clinton campaign, and he didn't respond to an email.

To be clear, he was a recipient of the email, like Hart, not the sender; there's no evidence he forwarded it to others on the campaign, or even read it, though I'm asking those questions.

The email, with the people's email addresses and the names of other recipients removed (by me) is below.

UPDATE: The Clinton campaign forwards Callanan's immediate response to the email which, though he didn't pass it on to the campaign, reflected his disgust at it:

Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:49 AM
To: 'Judy'
Subject: RE: Meet Barack Obama]

I’ve gotten this forward before. It’s racist and ignorant. I can’t believe that people believe this stuff.

Ryan

UPDATE: The email address for the sender is associated online with the name "Judy Rose," and there's a Judy Rose as one of 250 membersof Clinton's Iowa Women's Leadership Council.

LOL- I love it- you actually cite the Snopes article which explicitly shows that Clinton and here campaign did not start the Birther rumors.

upload_2018-1-19_9-57-1.png

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

So in your world Hillary wouldn't stoop so low?

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

And some 'anonymous' Hillary supporter picked up on it.

But not Hillary.
Not Hillary's staff.

But certainly Donald Trump.

Donald Trump went full birther for 5 years.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

By BEN SMITH

I've obtained a copy of the email sent to Jones County, Iowa Democratic Chairman Gary Hart, by a Clinton volunteer.

[UPDATE: A Clinton staffer who also received the email responded instantly by denouncing it, but didn't forward it to campaign-higher ups, a copy of his email indicates.]

It's one of a couple Obama-Muslim-smear emails circulating widely, and one of the ones Jonathan Martin and I wrote about in October. It's probably the most vicious of them: It states the underlying hint -- that Obama is some sort of Muslim Manchurian candidate -- explicitly.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the U.S. from the inside out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States , one of their own!!!!

But the email thread indicates that along with Hart, a Clinton staffer named Ryan Callanan received the email back on November 21. Filings confirm that Callanan is a staffer, though I wasn't able immediately to confirm his role on the Clinton campaign, and he didn't respond to an email.

To be clear, he was a recipient of the email, like Hart, not the sender; there's no evidence he forwarded it to others on the campaign, or even read it, though I'm asking those questions.

The email, with the people's email addresses and the names of other recipients removed (by me) is below.

UPDATE: The Clinton campaign forwards Callanan's immediate response to the email which, though he didn't pass it on to the campaign, reflected his disgust at it:

I’ve gotten this forward before. It’s racist and ignorant. I can’t believe that people believe this stuff.

Ryan

UPDATE: The email address for the sender is associated online with the name "Judy Rose," and there's a Judy Rose as one of 250 membersof Clinton's Iowa Women's Leadership Council.

LOL- I love it- you actually cite the Snopes article which explicitly shows that Clinton and here campaign did not start the Birther rumors.

View attachment 172369

When ever did I claim she did idiot?

I said her supporters picked up on it...

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOL- are you asking me if Hillary would stoop as low as Donald Trump did?

I don't know- but we do know that Trump publicly as a Birther for 5 years- and Clinton never once went Birther.

Bullshit..

By Jon Swaine, New York

By BEN SMITH

Ryan

View attachment 172369

When ever did I claim she did idiot?

I said her supporters picked up on it...

The article shows on 'supporter'- sent an anonymous email.

Unlike Donald Trump who publicly went full Birther for 5 years

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

But not Hillary.
Not Hillary's staff.

3 years before Hillary supporters

Suuure, ya did. :lmao:

I didnt? Could of fooled me, since I knew the streets of Chicago like I know the back of my hand.

Bears legend Mike Ditka explains why he won't run for the Senate. CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- Legendary Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka said Wednesday night that he has decided not to run for the open U.S. Senateseat in Illinois.Jul 15, 2004
CNN.com - Ditka won't run for Senate - Jul 15, 2004
CNN.com › ALLPOLITICS › ditka.senate
LOL

You poor thing. You’re deranged beyond repair. Who said you didn’t hear about Ditka not running for office?

WTF you talking about? Your the one who said I didn't live in Illinois and didn't already hear the rumours about Obama in 2004...at that time I was reading four newspapers a day, the Chicago Tribune, Sun-Times, daily heard and USA today.
No, I didn’t say that. You posted an image of a pamphlet stating Obama was born in Kenya. When asked who printed it, you replied you heard rumors then. There were no such rumors.

You then lamented over Ditka not running and putting an end to Obama’s political aspirations.

Yes there was rumours already in 2004 you idiot..

The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama

The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama
By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

The most persistent falsehood about Senator Barack Obama’s background first hit in 2004 just two weeks after the Democratic convention speech that helped set him on the path to his presidential candidacy: “Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.”

That statement, contained in a press release, spun a complex tale about the ancestry of Mr. Obama, who is Christian.

The press release was picked up by a conservative Web site, FreeRepublic.com, and spread steadily as others elaborated on its claims over the years in e-mail messages, Web sites and books. It continues to drive other false rumors about Mr. Obama’s background.

Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain corrected her.

While certainly many Birthers also believe the lie that Barack Obama is a Muslim- that is not Birtherism.

Nobody in 2004 was questioning Barack Obama's place of birth or his being a Natural Born citizen.

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

LOL- are you asking me if Hillary would stoop as low as Donald Trump did?

I don't know- but we do know that Trump publicly as a Birther for 5 years- and Clinton never once went Birther.

Since when is Hillary known to do the dirty work? She had people like Debbie do it for her, like Obama had Harry Reid holding up bills

LOLOLOL

Rightard...

freerepublic.com

But not Hillary.
Not Hillary's staff.

3 years before Hillary supporters

How many 'Hillary supporters'?

You realize that Donald Trump supporters were American Nazis right?

Forum List

Back