Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

I didnt? Could of fooled me, since I knew the streets of Chicago like I know the back of my hand.

Bears legend Mike Ditka explains why he won't run for the Senate. CHICAGO, Illinois (CNN) -- Legendary Chicago Bears coach Mike Ditka said Wednesday night that he has decided not to run for the open U.S. Senateseat in Illinois.Jul 15, 2004
CNN.com - Ditka won't run for Senate - Jul 15, 2004
CNN.com › ALLPOLITICS › ditka.senate
LOL

You poor thing. You’re deranged beyond repair. Who said you didn’t hear about Ditka not running for office?

WTF you talking about? Your the one who said I didn't live in Illinois and didn't already hear the rumours about Obama in 2004...at that time I was reading four newspapers a day, the Chicago Tribune, Sun-Times, daily heard and USA today.
No, I didn’t say that. You posted an image of a pamphlet stating Obama was born in Kenya. When asked who printed it, you replied you heard rumors then. There were no such rumors.

You then lamented over Ditka not running and putting an end to Obama’s political aspirations.

Yes there was rumours already in 2004 you idiot..

The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

The most persistent falsehood about Senator Barack Obama’s background first hit in 2004 just two weeks after the Democratic convention speech that helped set him on the path to his presidential candidacy: “Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.”

That statement, contained in a press release, spun a complex tale about the ancestry of Mr. Obama, who is Christian.

The press release was picked up by a conservative Web site, FreeRepublic.com, and spread steadily as others elaborated on its claims over the years in e-mail messages, Web sites and books. It continues to drive other false rumors about Mr. Obama’s background.

Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain corrected her.

While certainly many Birthers also believe the lie that Barack Obama is a Muslim- that is not Birtherism.

Nobody in 2004 was questioning Barack Obama's place of birth or his being a Natural Born citizen.

So rumors about Obama being a Muslim didn't ring a bell?

I am reposting your post because it just shows what idiots Birthers are

LOLOLOL

Holyshit, the rightards are spawning. :badgrin:

Rightard...

a) Hillary supporters are not Hillary; and

b) the Hillary supporters who sent such emails did not start it. Your link states Hillary supporters sent those emails in April, 2008. That came after rightwingnuts posted about it in March, 2008 on a rightwing site (emphasis added to highlight the birtherism)...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

I love people who try to ignore the truth..

It's so funny, once again. Freerepublic didn't start it, Andy Martin started it.

Andy Martin started the rumor/lie that Obama was a Muslim and filed a law suit against the state of Hawaii in 2008.

The rumor about Barack Obama was born outside the United States was already being floated by right wing nut jobs in March of 2008.

So in your world Hillary wouldn't stoop so low?

:badgrin:

LOL- are you asking me if Hillary would stoop as low as Donald Trump did?

I don't know- but we do know that Trump publicly as a Birther for 5 years- and Clinton never once went Birther.

Since when is Hillary known to do the dirty work? She had people like Debbie do it for her, like Obama had Harry Reid holding up bills

So now you are just admitting you want to blame Hillary for Trump being an idiot Birther.

LOL

You poor thing. You’re deranged beyond repair. Who said you didn’t hear about Ditka not running for office?

WTF you talking about? Your the one who said I didn't live in Illinois and didn't already hear the rumours about Obama in 2004...at that time I was reading four newspapers a day, the Chicago Tribune, Sun-Times, daily heard and USA today.
No, I didn’t say that. You posted an image of a pamphlet stating Obama was born in Kenya. When asked who printed it, you replied you heard rumors then. There were no such rumors.

You then lamented over Ditka not running and putting an end to Obama’s political aspirations.

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

The most persistent falsehood about Senator Barack Obama’s background first hit in 2004 just two weeks after the Democratic convention speech that helped set him on the path to his presidential candidacy: “Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.”

That statement, contained in a press release, spun a complex tale about the ancestry of Mr. Obama, who is Christian.

The press release was picked up by a conservative Web site, FreeRepublic.com, and spread steadily as others elaborated on its claims over the years in e-mail messages, Web sites and books. It continues to drive other false rumors about Mr. Obama’s background.

Just last Friday, a woman told Senator John McCain at a town-hall-style meeting, “I have read about him,” and “he’s an Arab.” Mr. McCain corrected her.

While certainly many Birthers also believe the lie that Barack Obama is a Muslim- that is not Birtherism.

Nobody in 2004 was questioning Barack Obama's place of birth or his being a Natural Born citizen.

So rumors about Obama being a Muslim didn't ring a bell?

The rumors about Obama being a Muslim were stupid lies- but they weren't Birther lies.

It's so funny, once again. Freerepublic didn't start it, Andy Martin started it.

Andy Martin started the rumor/lie that Obama was a Muslim and filed a law suit against the state of Hawaii in 2008.

The rumor about Barack Obama was born outside the United States was already being floated by right wing nut jobs in March of 2008.

And Hillary supporters picked up on it ..once again

The email was sent by someone identified only as "Judy" whose email address begins jcheroke. The Clinton campaign has said they are now asking a volunteer county coordinator to leave the campaign when the email came to light.

And some 'anonymous' Hillary supporter picked up on it.

But not Hillary.
Not Hillary's staff.

But certainly Donald Trump.

Donald Trump went full birther for 5 years.

3 years before Hillary supporters

How many 'Hillary supporters'?

You realize that Donald Trump supporters were American Nazis right?

The grand wizard of the KKK supported liberal OWS and David duke was once a Democrat in the 1980s what's your point?

LOL

By JIM RUTENBERG
OCTOBER 12, 2008

LOL

I’m talking about the idiotic claims that Obama was born in Kenya, ya moron conservative. Who knows why you’re trying to derail the thread to be about Ditka? :dunno:

That's your ignorant excuse now? This is not about the stupid myth if obozo was born in Kenya this is about who started the story and who exploded the rumors ..

The person who 'exploded the rumors' was Donald Trump.

Prior to Donald Trump going full Birther- Birthers were fringe movement of right wing whackos- Donald Trump exploded the rumor and put it on the national stage.

I don't know- but we do know that Trump publicly as a Birther for 5 years- and Clinton never once went Birther.

Since when is Hillary known to do the dirty work? She had people like Debbie do it for her, like Obama had Harry Reid holding up bills

So now you are just admitting you want to blame Hillary for Trump being an idiot Birther.

Because it's true lol...they were desperate to beat Obama, learn American politics will you

And Hillary supporters picked up on it ..once again

The email was sent by someone identified only as "Judy" whose email address begins jcheroke. The Clinton campaign has said they are now asking a volunteer county coordinator to leave the campaign when the email came to light.

And some 'anonymous' Hillary supporter picked up on it.

But not Hillary.
Not Hillary's staff.

But certainly Donald Trump.

3 years before Hillary supporters

How many 'Hillary supporters'?

You realize that Donald Trump supporters were American Nazis right?

The grand wizard of the KKK supported liberal OWS and David duke was once a Democrat in the 1980s what's your point?

The point is that candidates- neither Trump or Clinton- are not responsible for the stupid shit there followers say or believe.

They are responsible for what they themselves say- and for what their campaign says.

Clinton and her campaign never went Birther.

Because it's true lol...they were desperate to beat Obama, learn American politics will you
Yes its true that you want to blame Hillary for Trump's Birther idiocy.

No what's true is you and your Ilk wants to take no responsibility what so ever for it and that's false.

LOLOLOL

Holyshit, the rightards are spawning. :badgrin:

Rightard...

a) Hillary supporters are not Hillary; and

b) the Hillary supporters who sent such emails did not start it. Your link states Hillary supporters sent those emails in April, 2008. That came after rightwingnuts posted about it in March, 2008 on a rightwing site (emphasis added to highlight the birtherism)...

freerepublic.com

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP.

391 posted on 3/1/2008, 4:47:59 AM by FARS

Damn you are retarded if Hillary supporters are not Hillary what were they Obama supporters ?

Are Trump supporters part of the Trump campaign? Is Trump responsible for what every supporter of his says- or does?

The Facts are pretty straight forward
  • Joe Arpaio is an idiot Birther- and running for the Senate as a Republican
  • Arpaio is the second most prominent Birther, after Donald Trump
  • Clinton never questioned Barack Obama's place of birth or citizenship.
  • Clinton's staff never questioned Barack's place of birth or his citizenship
  • Donald Trump went full Birther for 5 years - and only stopped after he got the GOP nomination.

Once again...READ IT AND WEAP

You are wasting your time. These lefttards have skulls thick enough to stop cannon shot.

LOL says the idiot who we have shown lied about Hillary and her campaign.

Just because you are an illiterate moron doesn’t make me a liar. You proved nothing because you can’t even understand and what you read.

Damn you are retarded if Hillary supporters are not Hillary what were they Obama supporters ?

Are Trump supporters part of the Trump campaign? Is Trump responsible for what every supporter of his says- or does?

• Donald Trump went full Birther for 5 years - and only stopped after he got the GOP nomination.

You are wasting your time. These lefttards have skulls thick enough to stop cannon shot.

Just because you are an illiterate moron doesn’t make me a liar. You proved nothing because you can’t even understand and what you read.

LOL shall I show everyone your lies again? Glad to:

Pred: when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007..

Pred: Yeah she did, she had one of he staffers do it, under her direction. Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. You lose moron.

The facts show that you were lying.
You claimed Hillary Clinton questioned Obama's citizenship- the facts show that she never did.
You claimed that she had one of her staffers do it- the facts show she never did- you lied.
You claimed that no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did- the facts show they never did- you lied.

But then again- Birthers always lie.

No what's true is you and your Ilk wants to take no responsibility what so ever for it and that's false.

Since I have been battling idiot Birthers since 2008- why should I take responsibility what idiots like Joe Arpaio or Donald Trump lie about?

I don't know why you so desperately want to believe that Joe Arpaio and Donald Trump are just the gullible dupes of Hillary Clinton- but no matter how much you want to believe it- its not true.

Since I have been battling idiot Birthers since 2008- why should I take responsibility what idiots like Joe Arpaio or Donald Trump lie about?

I don't know why you so desperately want to believe that Joe Arpaio and Donald Trump are just the gullible dupes of Hillary Clinton- but no matter how much you want to believe it- its not true.

So if you have been battling brithers since 2008 how come you didn't know about judy rose and Andy martin?

I had to post it on this thread

Because Andy Martin started it.

Some anyomous Judy Rose who got fired by Hillary's camp in Iowa..

Then Sheriff Joe took over then Trump

Those are the facts , deal with it.

To say the democrats were not involved with it is to say the ridiculous statement the democrats had no hand in Bush Jr. Recession..

Quit being a political hack.

So if you have been battling brithers since 2008 how come you didn't know about judy rose and Andy martin?d

I have known of Andy Martin since 2008. It was in 2008 that he filed his law suit against the State of Hawaii that went nowhere. He certainly was the first one to make the Birther issue prominent- prior to 2008 he had never mentioned questioned Barack Obama's place of birth or citizenship.

"Judy Rose" I didn't know the name of Rose but I knew the basic claim- but that whole claim didn't come out until years later- no one had heard of "Judy Rose" in 2008.

Well I am glad that you agree that Predfan is lying when he claims that Hillary Clinton started the Birther movement.

Andy Martin didn't start it- but he was the first to bring it to national attention. The concept that Obama was born outside the United States was first mentioned in the Free Republic in March 2008.

Some anonymous person mentioned it in the Clinton campaign- and that went nowhere. The campaign didn't use it, the press never heard about it- other than it being another Trump lie it went nowhere.

After Andy Martin, the proponents of Birtherism were several other looney tunes before the looney tunes name Trump and Arpaio.

There was Mario Apuzzo- a looney attorney- and Leo Donofrio and Charles Kirchner and my favorite Orly Taitz- Dentist- Real Estate Agent- Lawyer- Birther.

The only politicians to actually make use of the idiot Birthers were Arpaio and Trump.

Pred: when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007..

Pred: Yeah she did, she had one of he staffers do it, under her direction. Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. You lose moron.

You claimed Hillary Clinton questioned Obama's citizenship- the facts show that she never did.
You claimed that she had one of her staffers do it- the facts show she never did- you lied.
You claimed that no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did- the facts show they never did- you lied.

You keep posting your stupidity. It’s unnecessary because we all are aware of it.

I’m not saying I never said that, I’m accurately pointing out that you are too illiterate to understand it on the context it was written.

You are much too stupid for me to continue arguing with. You are dismissed.

Well I am glad that you agree that Predfan is lying when he claims that Hillary Clinton started the Birther movement.

Andy Martin didn't start it- but he was the first to bring it to national attention. The concept that Obama was born outside the United States was first mentioned in the Free Republic in March 2008.

Some anonymous person mentioned it in the Clinton campaign- and that went nowhere. The campaign didn't use it, the press never heard about it- other than it being another Trump lie it went nowhere.

After Andy Martin, the proponents of Birtherism were several other looney tunes before the looney tunes name Trump and Arpaio.

There was Mario Apuzzo- a looney attorney- and Leo Donofrio and Charles Kirchner and my favorite Orly Taitz- Dentist- Real Estate Agent- Lawyer- Birther.

The only politicians to actually make use of the idiot Birthers were Arpaio and Trump.

Yea I know he was full of it , I followed the story to closely (spl?) When I lived in Chicago and moved to South Carolina..

Do you have a link about these yahoos? I don't remember them in the story, just out of curiosity..

There was Mario Apuzzo- a looney attorney- and Leo Donofrio and Charles Kirchner and my favorite Orly Taitz- Dentist- Real Estate Agent- Lawyer-Birther.

You keep posting your stupidity. It’s unnecessary because we all are aware of it.

I’m not saying I never said that, I’m accurately pointing out that you are too illiterate to understand it on the context it was written.

You are much too stupid for me to continue arguing with. You are dismissed.

Pred it was a stupid story from the get go, it was interesting and fun to make liberals cry about it on the internet .

For some reason whites couldn't believe a black child could be born in Hawaii, make it to Chicago and end up president...

Forum List

Back