Republican Senator's Bitch Slap Trump

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-idUSKBN19406N?il=0

In a clear sign of the loss of faith and trust by Republican Senators, an agreement between patriotic Democrats and Republicans in the Congress to restrict and repeal Trump's authority to control sanctions against Russia and safeguard the sanctions put in place by the previous President is being reported as having been reached. Many of those sanctions were put in place with Executive Orders and the new legislation will strip Trump of the power to repeal those EO's.

Hey dumbass, do you think Trump will sign it?

The Legislative branch cannot "restrict and repeal" a President's authority, at least not with the President himself signing that bill.

"To become law, the legislation would have to pass the House of Representatives and be signed into law by Trump. If Trump objected, some of its backers said they expected enough congressional support to override a veto."
Good luck with that, even if they had enough for a veto override, SCOTUS would promptly throw it out. The President sets foreign policy, with Congressional approval, not the other way around.
The Republican's claim they have enough votes to override any attempt of a trump veto.
There is no constitutional issue or doubt that the Congress can override Executive Orders with legislation that is able to override a veto.

You didn't pay attention in school kid.

Republicans know they must separate themselves from trump to have any hope for a Republican victory in the 2018 election. The separation is beginning.
And the dreaming continues.
Will you be playing your usual role as the dunce in this thread today? Do you have your pointy conical hat on?

Prove that the Senate can stop Trump from writing EO's, it's your claim kid.

Republicans know they must separate themselves from trump to have any hope for a Republican victory in the 2018 election. The separation is beginning.

I thought Putin was going to hack the election? Can you pick one story and stay with it?
You too can become able to do several things at the same time. Starting today, try chewing gum while you walk. Knowing your intelligence level, you may trip and or bite your tongue, but practice Frank, before long you will be proudly walking and chewing gum at the same time.

The Legislative branch cannot "restrict and repeal" a President's authority, at least not with the President himself signing that bill.

"To become law, the legislation would have to pass the House of Representatives and be signed into law by Trump. If Trump objected, some of its backers said they expected enough congressional support to override a veto."
Good luck with that, even if they had enough for a veto override, SCOTUS would promptly throw it out. The President sets foreign policy, with Congressional approval, not the other way around.
The Republican's claim they have enough votes to override any attempt of a trump veto.
There is no constitutional issue or doubt that the Congress can override Executive Orders with legislation that is able to override a veto.

I am correct and have no clue about this topic. You are at the bottom of the stupid pile.

I am correct and have no clue about this topic. You are at the bottom of the stupid pile.

Is that how you intend to prove that Congress can stop the President from writing EO's, so far you're failing.

FINALLY - you are correct about something in that you have no clue. but you should have stopped after "clue".

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions-idUSKBN19406N?il=0

In a clear sign of the loss of faith and trust by Republican Senators, an agreement between patriotic Democrats and Republicans in the Congress to restrict and repeal Trump's authority to control sanctions against Russia and safeguard the sanctions put in place by the previous President is being reported as having been reached. Many of those sanctions were put in place with Executive Orders and the new legislation will strip Trump of the power to repeal those EO's.

Hey dumbass, do you think Trump will sign it?
Hey dumbass, media reports indicate Republicans have the votes to override any attempt he makes to veto. Anyhow, either way, it's a bitch slap.

Last edited:

Is that how you intend to prove that Congress can stop the President from writing EO's, so far you're failing.
Congress can not stop the President from writing Executive Orders. They can, however, nullify them with legislation.

Congress can not stop the President from writing Executive Orders. They can, however, nullify them with legislation.

Then you lied in your OP?

" They can, however, nullify them with legislation"

They can? Prove it.

They can? Prove it.
I say you are the liar for calling me a liar. If I am wrong, show the lie in the OP that you claim I told. Otherwise you should just apologize and STFU like a good brainwashed cult follower.

They can? Prove it.
I say you are the liar for calling me a liar. If I am wrong, show the lie in the OP that you claim I told. Otherwise you should just apologize and STFU like a good brainwashed cult follower.

"Many of those sanctions were put in place with Executive Orders and the new legislation will strip Trump of the power to repeal those EO's."

There's your lie kid.
Here's another lie.

"Congress can not stop the President from writing Executive Orders. They can, however, nullify them with legislation"

You are a liar through and through boy.

They can? Prove it.
This is going to take a while. Camp is still struggling with Reagan's legacy, and judging by the title of the thread, grammar. Trump is going to stay with him till he kicks.

They can? Prove it.
how about post 25 when you said the only valid thing you've ever said in your life...let me remind you.

"I am correct and have no clue about this topic."

you are most certainly correct in that you have no clue.

Only if they separate themselves to a MORE Conservative iddology thsn tbe President. Collaboration with the Enemy (Libs and Dems) will not help them.

This law prevents Donnie from collaborating with the REAL enemy, Russia.

That you view liberals and Democrats as the "enemy" displays how totally fucked up you are.

Only if they separate themselves to a MORE Conservative iddology thsn tbe President. Collaboration with the Enemy (Libs and Dems) will not help them.

That you view liberals and Democrats as the "enemy" displays how totally fucked up you are.
oh i'm sorry - you'd NEVER insult conservatives or republicans would you? no one could be that openly hypocritical, could they?

oh i'm sorry - you'd NEVER insult conservatives or republicans would you? no one could be that openly hypocritical, could they?

I know your question is a rhetorical one, but yes she is that way every day.

I know your question is a rhetorical one, but yes she is that way every day.
yea, about to give up on anything intelligent coming from her and just sliding to ignore. i love counter points and intelligent convo - just stupid Y'ALL SUCK people i simply have no time for anymore.

and when Hillary listed Republicans as her enemy on national television...

did that prove how "fucked up" she is?

A statement that echoes the same thing said in 2016. You folks ain't that good at predictions.

Forum List

Back