Republican Senators Say Their Phones Aren’t Ringing To Save The ACA

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Senators in the Party-of-liars (GOP) claim no one is calling them to tell them to save the Affordable Care Act.

The American people are definitely calling, but, as usual, the Republicans are ignoring us.

If you’ve ever tried to call a congressman’s (or woman’s) office, the results are busy signal after busy signal. This can only mean two things, there are people always trying to get through, or the “HOLD” buttons have all been pushed to keep the lines unavailable. (For Republican congressmen [and women] it is the “HOLD” button.)

So, to the Republican senators who want average Americans to believe no one wants to keep “Obamacare”. The truth is, everyone but the stupid conservatives (the minority) oppose “Trumpcare”, but you GOP pr!cks (and those Democrats who are your collaborators) don’t give a sh!t about that. You always ignore the will of the people and serve only the fat cats. You ba$tards will pass “Trumpcare for the tax cuts it hands to them.

You tell us the American people aren’t calling you to save the ACA? You lying, Republican a$$holes.

Republican senators say their phones aren’t ringing to save the ACA, so here’s the contact list

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

18221658_1099095190195700_4944546368406140178_n.jpg

10IJhRK.jpg

Something like 170 GOP congressmen have refused to hold a single town hall meeting this year because they don't want to have to hear their constituents talk about the ACA. Party before country.

Senators in the Party-of-liars (GOP) claim no one is calling them to tell them to save the Affordable Care Act.

The American people are definitely calling, but, as usual, the Republicans are ignoring us.

If you’ve ever tried to call a congressman’s (or woman’s) office, the results are busy signal after busy signal. This can only mean two things, there are people always trying to get through, or the “HOLD” buttons have all been pushed to keep the lines unavailable. (For Republican congressmen [and women] it is the “HOLD” button.)

So, to the Republican senators who want average Americans to believe no one wants to keep “Obamacare”. The truth is, everyone but the stupid conservatives (the minority) oppose “Trumpcare”, but you GOP pr!cks (and those Democrats who are your collaborators) don’t give a sh!t about that. You always ignore the will of the people and serve only the fat cats. You ba$tards will pass “Trumpcare for the tax cuts it hands to them.

You tell us the American people aren’t calling you to save the ACA? You lying, Republican a$$holes.

Republican senators say their phones aren’t ringing to save the ACA, so here’s the contact list

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 132735

.View attachment 132736

or, there are no calls as they state. hmmmmm seems reasonable to me. ACA can go to fking hell. BTW, as of last night only 11 million are signed up. It's why it's crashing.

Or the lines are so busy with constituents demanding that the GOP stop backing down to the Democrats and get some fucking work done on this!

Could be sun spots too.

Something like 170 GOP congressmen have refused to hold a single town hall meeting this year because they don't want to have to hear their constituents talk about the ACA. Party before country.
The Republican senators depend on the stupidity of their conservative base, and know they will believe every lie they are told, especially those that claim Social Security and the ACA are dying.

The only reason, THE ONLY REASON these programs are in jeopardy is due to the Republicans efforts to kill them so as to give more tax cuts to the fat cats.

Some people might try to be kind to conservatives, and say they are simply gullible and too trusting of the GOP. But, the sad truth is, conservatives are just plain stupid. Too many issues over too many decades prove this beyond any doubt.

The Republican senators depend on the stupidity of their conservative base, and know they will believe every lie they are told, especially those that claim Social Security and the ACA are dying.

The only reason, THE ONLY REASON these programs are in jeopardy is due to the Republicans efforts to kill them so as to give more tax cuts to the fat cats.

Some people might try to be kind to conservatives, and say they are simply gullible and too trusting of the GOP. But, the sad truth is, conservatives are just plain stupid. Too many issues over too many decades prove this beyond any doubt.

Obama promised a $2500/ year savings per family.

The reality is about a $4000 increase.

Obama lied.
Pelosi said we have to pass the bill to see what's in it.

Fuck Obamacare. It was a giant fucking lie by the Democrats.

Too often town hall meetings turn into violent protests. I wouldn't hold one either. I've participated in town-hall meetings over the phone. Much better.

Too often town hall meetings turn into violent protests. I wouldn't hold one either. I've participated in town-hall meetings over the phone. Much better.
Yeah you can screen the calls and only hear what you want to hear :rolleyes:

Now why would anyone want to filter out loud violent jerks who don't care about the meeting and just want to disrupt it? That would mean they actually want to meet with their constituents.

Now why would anyone want to filter out loud violent jerks who don't care about the meeting and just want to disrupt it? That would mean they actually want to meet with their constituents.
From the look of things, since the orange humiliation was elected the last thing Republicans want to do is meet with their constituents.

From the look of things, since the orange humiliation was elected the last thing Republicans want to do is meet with their constituents.

Then why would they be doing remote town halls?

To cover their sorry asses. So they don't have to hear opposing viewpoints, while still giving people like you the chance to say they ARE having Town Halls when they aren't.

And since when do out of state democrats being bussed in count as constituents?

To cover their sorry asses. So they don't have to hear opposing viewpoints, while still giving people like you the chance to say they ARE having Town Halls when they aren't.

But they are. And out of state activists don't get to disrupt the meetings.

And since when do out of state democrats being bussed in count as constituents?
Good grief who's paying you? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back