Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

danzcolorplus6307.jpg

How cute , a little pussy who never served is making fun of a Veteran.

Anta10978935
Only fools think they can "negotiate" with the Iranians.....hence Obama and Kerry and their obsession

Only a fool would send a meaningless post such as yours. I see you cannot refute or deny my response. If
Iran complies with the negotiated deal the negotiations cannot be considered foolish.

Too funny fool, you assume they will abide by any agreement reached, and you do so without any reason .

You aren't very good at this. ;)
Ah, but then the agreement's provision of what will happen if Iran does not comply, and who will make that determination, probably need to be known before making judgments. And you appear to be the only one making assumptions.

Anta10978935
Only fools think they can "negotiate" with the Iranians.....hence Obama and Kerry and their obsession

Only a fool would send a meaningless post such as yours. I see you cannot refute or deny my response. If
Iran complies with the negotiated deal the negotiations cannot be considered foolish.

Too funny fool, you assume they will abide by any agreement reached, and you do so without any reason .

Ah, but then the agreement's provision of what will happen if Iran does not comply, and who will make that determination, probably need to be known before making judgments. And you appear to be the only one making assumptions.

Sorry, no.

Religion drives the Mullahs, nothing happens without the Mullahs approval.

I know what they believe and I know what that means.

I suggest you look up the word taqiyya and what it's usage is in Shia.

Anta10978935

Sorry, no.

Well, as I said, you're in no position to accuse others of making assumptions.

Anta10978935

Sorry, no.

As I said you are ignorant of the subject, and you seem quite willing to remain that way.

Anta10978935

Sorry, no.

They won't listen to common sense. They ignore anything that doesn't agree with their partisan politics. If you think about it, SOME of the libs (some of them are cool though) are almost like the mullahs. Lol. ;)

Anta10978935 Only a fool would send a meaningless post such as yours. I see you cannot refute or deny my response. If

Sorry, no.

As I said you are ignorant of the subject, and you seem quite willing to remain that way.

Extremely ignorant. They are not even willing to learn. It's quite pathetic actually.

Sorry, no.

Extremely ignorant. They are not even willing to learn. It's quite pathetic actually.

It is sad.

Well, actually, I do think they committed a VERY treasonous act, but realize that they will never be charged. However, poking fun at them is a lot of fun for me.

Well, no, they didn't. And even though I voted for Obama in 2012, I'd be the first one calling for his impeachment if criticizing his dumber decisions became "Treasonous".

You are wrong, but that shouldn't surprise anyone. It happens hourly.

Again, you need to actually read a history book or two about Japan.

Forum List

Back