Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

“The judgment of my Republican colleagues seems to be clouded by their abhorrence of President Obama. The Republican senators sent a letter to the Iranian leadership aimed at sabotaging these negotiations,” Reid said. “It’s unprecedented for one political party to directly intervene in an international negotiation with the sole goal of embarrassing the president.”

more...

Harry Reid blasts GOP s Iran letter Hard slap in the face - Burgess Everett - POLITICO

I just want to make something clear, you piss poor, excrement filled excuse for a human being:

we DO have a president, and no amount of fucked up unicornland illusions on your part is going to change that.

Now, go fuck yourself, you disgusting turdball.

Preserved for display in 2017 as an acceptable response to anything a liberal might have to say on any subject.
Cry titty baby LOL Republican whine oh

Did these treasonous Republicans think they were helping Nutanyahoo? They seem as unhinged as Nutanyahoo.

Apart from inadvertently making the case for equal time by his Israeli pre-election opposition, the spectacle of Benjamin Netanyahu's wild diatribe at the joint session of Congress amidst the feral cheers of his congressional yahoos will be remembered as a textbook case of propaganda unhinged from reality.

Starting from his preposterous premise that Iran, a poor country of 77 million people with an economy nearly the size of Massachusetts', is planning a caliphate to conquer the world, Mr. Netanyahu builds his case on belligerent words by Iranian leaders, who believe they are responding to Israeli belligerence backed by its ultra-modern, U.S.-equipped military machine and its repeated threats of preemptive attacks against Tehran.

More: Netanyahu, the Other Israelis and Bobby Burns

No. O's amateurish dealings with iran is about as vile and treacherous as it gets.

Explain why in detail! Or prove you're nothing more than a parrot, and echoing right wing propaganda.

There is no detail other than to realize how russia is maneuvering iran into it's proxy state by aiding it towards nuclear capabilities. If you can't see that, you're as blind as a mole.

Of course there's no detail, you are simply a parrot; realpolitik is at play, not religion nor ideology.

Do some homework and consider how the proposed trans-Caspian gas pipeline might force Russian and Iranian cooperation.

I already have but you'll carry on with your hackery and inability to understand oil/nat gas ministries in the region along with israel's natural gas fields.

Thank you. I'm so impressed with your ability to post nothing of substance and nothing to suggest critical thought. A skill well honed by your side of the aisle.

I wasn't surprised that you couldn't comprehend the correlation of the oil ministries and their direct collusion with rogue states as it pertains to extracting natural resources. You really are that dumb. I thought you had a few cells up there to at least follow logical thought for a minute or two. Man, was I wrong.

LOGAN ACT

§ 953. Private correspondence with foreign governments.
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply himself, or his agent, to any foreign government, or the agents thereof, for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects.

1 Stat. 613, January 30, 1799, codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953 (2004).

Well, if 47 Republican Senators go to jail, the Democrats will be in control. I wonder if McConnell signed the letter?

If America really had a president there would have been no need to tell Iran anything. They'd have understood they weren't free to wipe other nations off the face of the earth. But, for now, they are correct in believing they can get away with it....and get an apology for America having made them do it.
Evidently obama had a smidgen of room in his ass after the Bibi insertion.

Forum List

Back