Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Iran hangs homosexuals. Homosexuality is an actual CRIME in Iran, so is being raped unless you have "witnesses." You are behaving like a retard. Knock it off.

How many homosexuals does Iran hang a year. Do you actually have a number for that? Because earlier in this thread I posted figures for the mere 741 executions iran did in 2014, and only two of them were specifically for "Sodomy" (and they don't even go into detail if that involved adults or children.)

Now, yes, I think Iranian Justice is barbaric. I also think justice in Texas is barbaric.

Oh, so now you are defending Islam hanging homosexuals? Why don't YOU post something to back up any of your claims EVER? And why don't you do some reading of your own. Do you not know what is going on over there? You make me want to hurl Joe, you hypocritical asshole.

The gay people pushed to change their gender - BBC News

Joe, you are a terrorist apologist. I don't have an irrational fear of Muslims. I call it how I see it. No excuses for terrorism. NONE. I don't care if you bring up what other people have allegedly done. That does not excuse it.

You keep trying to say "terrorism", like that's a bad thing compared to let's say, War for Oil. They are both kind of bad things.
agree 100%

You are stupid to agree with anything dumb Joe says. Seriously. Stupid.

Q: Why were the atomic bombs dropped on Japan if not to induce Terror? Was that acceptable?

I think i had this discussion with them last week, and got all sort of rationalizations which were amusing.

Yeah, sure you did. Perhaps in your own demented mind. I think everyone is aware how badly you get bashed on pretty much every topic because of your own hypocrisy and trying to make comparisons of what is happening TODAY to what happened in ancient history. You are ridiculous, and that is an understatement.

Iran hangs homosexuals. Homosexuality is an actual CRIME in Iran, so is being raped unless you have "witnesses." You are behaving like a retard. Knock it off.

How many homosexuals does Iran hang a year. Do you actually have a number for that? Because earlier in this thread I posted figures for the mere 741 executions iran did in 2014, and only two of them were specifically for "Sodomy" (and they don't even go into detail if that involved adults or children.)

Now, yes, I think Iranian Justice is barbaric. I also think justice in Texas is barbaric.

Oh, so ONLY 741? Oh wow! They are good people then, right?

Who invaded Afghanistan, before 9/11, who invaded Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Rwanda, etc. Who invaded Michigan? Where ever you find a Muslim you find a Muslim trying to install their belief system over and above everyone else's. And 1% or more, of them will kill you to change you. That's over a million Muslims.

I must have missed the battle of Michigan.

Oh, you do know it was Christians doing most of the killing in Rwanda, right? In fact, they even convicted two Nuns of participating in genocide.

Yeah, sure you did. Perhaps in your own demented mind. I think everyone is aware how badly you get bashed on pretty much every topic because of your own hypocrisy and trying to make comparisons of what is happening TODAY to what happened in ancient history. You are ridiculous, and that is an understatement.

1945 was ancient history?

Only, there was no "war for oil." That is ridiculous since we did not benefit from the oil. CHINA did. :rolleyes-41: We do not purchase much oil from the mid east at all. If we had wanted their oil, we would have taken it.

I think you are a little confused here who benefits from a "War for Oil".

The Oil companies benefit, not the American consumer. They're just supposed to serve their sons up for the meat grinder.

Because the Japanese would not give up. They and the Germans were trying to enforce their will upon others who were not in a position to fight back. War is NOT terrorism.

Terrorism is war by other means.

Oh, the Japanese were perfectly willing to surrender if we let them keep their Emperor. and when the Russians threatened to take all the prizes, we agreed. A-bombs were totally unneeded.

1945 was ancient history?

YES.

Joe, you are a terrorist apologist. I don't have an irrational fear of Muslims. I call it how I see it. No excuses for terrorism. NONE. I don't care if you bring up what other people have allegedly done. That does not excuse it.

You keep trying to say "terrorism", like that's a bad thing compared to let's say, War for Oil. They are both kind of bad things.
agree 100%

because he disagrees w/you? :eusa_whistle: :rolleyes-41:

Because the Japanese would not give up. They and the Germans were trying to enforce their will upon others who were not in a position to fight back. War is NOT terrorism.

Terrorism is war by other means.

Oh, the Japanese were perfectly willing to surrender if we let them keep their Emperor. and when the Russians threatened to take all the prizes, we agreed. A-bombs were totally unneeded.

The bombings put an END to the war. Perhaps you need an education in history.

The Decision to Drop the Bomb ushistory.org

agree 100%

because he disagrees w/you? :eusa_whistle: :rolleyes-41:

Oh, so what exactly is it that you agree with Joe on?

agree 100%

Only, there was no "war for oil." That is ridiculous since we did not benefit from the oil. CHINA did. :rolleyes-41: We do not purchase much oil from the mid east at all. If we had wanted their oil, we would have taken it.
:blahblah: :cuckoo: what are your foreign policy bonafides again missy ChrisL ? :eusa_eh:

BTW- I've been to that region of the world when I served? You?

Oh, so now you are defending Islam hanging homosexuals? Why don't YOU post something to back up any of your claims EVER? And why don't you do some reading of your own. Do you not know what is going on over there? You make me want to hurl Joe, you hypocritical asshole.

YOu make me laugh, dumb ass little girl who thinks she knows how the world works.

I don't defend it or condemn it. It falls into that category of "none of our fucking business." When America has solved all of its problems, then we can go about lecturing other countries.

agree 100%

:blahblah: :cuckoo: what are your foreign policy bonafides again missy ChrisL ? :eusa_eh:

BTW- I've been to that region of the world when I served? You?

What does that have to do with my statement. Can you refute it? I'll be waiting.

YOu make me laugh, dumb ass little girl who thinks she knows how the world works.

I don't defend it or condemn it. It falls into that category of "none of our fucking business." When America has solved all of its problems, then we can go about lecturing other countries.

Lecturing? Who is lecturing? I'm calling you out for being a terrorist apologist and defending the execution of homosexuals. Pretty hypocritical for a liberal, eh?

The bombings put an END to the war. Perhaps you need an education in history.

I've got a degree in history from the University of Illinois.

Hey, on real college campuses, the ones where they dont' teach about talking snakes in Science class, most real historians agree that what prompted the Japanese to surrender was that the USSR entered the war and opened a new front of whoopass on them.

Not that we dropped two more bombs on them on top of the thousands we had already dropped.

looks like ChrisL is on another daily posting rampage to stay on that leader board w/ her HS debating tactics. Whatevs. I'm going out

keyboard-smash-o.gif

Forum List

Back