Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

STOP making excuses for terrorist activities. You aren't "helping" anyone, including those people.

Why is terrorism worse than any other act of war?

There was this great film about the Algerian War of independence where they asked one of the rebel leaders why they put bombs in women's baskets, and he replied, "Why do you drop bombs by airplane? I'll gladly trade you our baskets for your planes."

How about getting off your high horse?

Well, considering that these people have behaved like this for MILLENNIA, that kinds of blows that theory. They can't even get along with one another. Let's be honest.

Well, again, compared to Christians, who have always gotten along so well and have never had wars over religion with each other... Oh, wait. They totally did that. Even up to this last century.

Here we go, the list of the deadliest Genocides-

List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Only a couple of them were instigated by Muslims, such as the Armenian Genocide.

STOP making excuses for Islamic terrorism. Besides, most genocides were carried out with no "religiosity" involved, but it was over territory or just plain hate. Stop resorting to dishonesty to make excuses for terrorism. It's not going to work. It also emboldens terrorists when they see people making excuses for their disgusting acts.

Well, just think of how much access we have to education, the internet, having discussions with others, like we do at places like USMB, etc., and then imagine living in a place like Iran where there is no such thing as freedom of speech. A lot of the people in the ME are dirt poor and uneducated because of it, and are also not FREE, so they don't have the same luxuries that we do. When you are isolated in your little "tribal community," ignorance abounds, and so these people will believe what their imams tell them to believe because these are "sophisticated" men, in their little worlds.

Uh, they have elections in Iran. They have newspapers in Iran. We are having this discussion because Iran has the technology to make nuclear bombs and we don't want them to.

I think you need to be a little less patronizing.

STOP making excuses for terrorist activities. You aren't "helping" anyone, including those people.

Why is terrorism worse than any other act of war?

There was this great film about the Algerian War of independence where they asked one of the rebel leaders why they put bombs in women's baskets, and he replied, "Why do you drop bombs by airplane? I'll gladly trade you our baskets for your planes."

How about getting off your high horse?

This thread has nothing to do with "war." Go start another thread. It's about Iran, Islam and the fact that some morons want to give Iran the materials to make a bomb.

Well, just think of how much access we have to education, the internet, having discussions with others, like we do at places like USMB, etc., and then imagine living in a place like Iran where there is no such thing as freedom of speech. A lot of the people in the ME are dirt poor and uneducated because of it, and are also not FREE, so they don't have the same luxuries that we do. When you are isolated in your little "tribal community," ignorance abounds, and so these people will believe what their imams tell them to believe because these are "sophisticated" men, in their little worlds.

Uh, they have elections in Iran. They have newspapers in Iran. We are having this discussion because Iran has the technology to make nuclear bombs and we don't want them to.

Iran hangs homosexuals. Homosexuality is an actual CRIME in Iran, so is being raped unless you have "witnesses." You are behaving like a retard. Knock it off.

STOP making excuses for Islamic terrorism. Besides, most genocides were carried out with no "religiosity" involved, but it was over territory or just plain hate. Stop resorting to dishonesty to make excuses for terrorism. It's not going to work. It also emboldens terrorists when they see people making excuses for their disgusting acts.

Naw, what emboldens them is us fucking around in their part of the world.

So a genocide becomes okay when there's "no religion" involved?

I'm trying to get if your irrational fear of Muslims is about racism or just fear.

Well, considering that these people have behaved like this for MILLENNIA, that kinds of blows that theory. They can't even get along with one another. Let's be honest.

Well, again, compared to Christians, who have always gotten along so well and have never had wars over religion with each other... Oh, wait. They totally did that. Even up to this last century.

Here we go, the list of the deadliest Genocides-

List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Only a couple of them were instigated by Muslims, such as the Armenian Genocide.

That's not an excuse, just the typical insanity of the Children of God slaughtering each other. You need to be honest about that. And the solution, Liberalism.

This thread has nothing to do with "war." Go start another thread. It's about Iran, Islam and the fact that some morons want to give Iran the materials to make a bomb.

Iran already has the materials to make the bomb. The question is, are we going to allow them to do so...

My opinion- no biggie if they do. And it's not like we are in a position to really lecture anyone given the whole Hiroshima thing.

I'm trying to get if your irrational fear of Muslims is about racism or just fear.

Joe, you are a terrorist apologist. I don't have an irrational fear of Muslims. I call it how I see it. No excuses for terrorism. NONE. I don't care if you bring up what other people have allegedly done. That does not excuse it.

Iran hangs homosexuals. Homosexuality is an actual CRIME in Iran, so is being raped unless you have "witnesses." You are behaving like a retard. Knock it off.
The Good Book says homosexuality, and witchcraft, and disobeying your parents, are all punishable by death. As for rape, well, you have to marry her. Do try to be fair-minded about the insanity that is religion. For the most part, they are seriously fucked up and that's how the believers act.

How many homosexuals does Iran hang a year. Do you actually have a number for that? Because earlier in this thread I posted figures for the mere 741 executions iran did in 2014, and only two of them were specifically for "Sodomy" (and they don't even go into detail if that involved adults or children.)

Now, yes, I think Iranian Justice is barbaric. I also think justice in Texas is barbaric.

Joe, you are a terrorist apologist. I don't have an irrational fear of Muslims. I call it how I see it. No excuses for terrorism. NONE. I don't care if you bring up what other people have allegedly done. That does not excuse it.

You keep trying to say "terrorism", like that's a bad thing compared to let's say, War for Oil. They are both kind of bad things.

Q: Why were the atomic bombs dropped on Japan if not to induce Terror? Was that acceptable?

You keep trying to say "terrorism", like that's a bad thing compared to let's say, War for Oil. They are both kind of bad things.
agree 100%

no, we have a problem with them because they love death more than life and have no problem killing or dieing to achieve their ends, the creation of a caliphate.

Okay, guy, a bunch of foreigners invade your state, routinely inflict random destruction, and take away your land and destroy your livlihood... what would you do?
Who invaded Afghanistan, before 9/11, who invaded Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Rwanda, etc. Who invaded Michigan? Where ever you find a Muslim you find a Muslim trying to install their belief system over and above everyone else's. And 1% or more, of them will kill you to change you. That's over a million Muslims.

Q: Why were the atomic bombs dropped on Japan if not to induce Terror? Was that acceptable?

I'd almost ask them not to have dropped that bomb if you great grand daddy would have been in on the Japanese Mainland invasion, chance are then that you wouldn't be here.

But let's not allow you equivocate War and Terror.

Huge difference, you attack me you don't get to cry when the shit hits the fan....tough shit about the Japanese Civilians but when you think your leader is divine and you just let him do what he wants...oh well.

Because the Japanese would not give up. They and the Germans were trying to enforce their will upon others who were not in a position to fight back. War is NOT terrorism.

I'd almost ask them not to have dropped that bomb if you great grand daddy would have been in on the Japanese Mainland invasion, chance are then that you wouldn't be here.

But let's not allow you equivocate War and Terror.

Huge difference, you attack me you don't get to cry when the shit hits the fan....tough shit about the Japanese Civilians but when you think your leader is divine and you just let him do what he wants...oh well.

Hey, that's basically what I said. :) Lol.

agree 100%

Only, there was no "war for oil." That is ridiculous since we did not benefit from the oil. CHINA did. :rolleyes-41: We do not purchase much oil from the mid east at all. If we had wanted their oil, we would have taken it.

Forum List

Back