Republican Senators who voted to give amnesty to 11 million illegals!

122zxv8.jpg

Immigration

I did like one of her polls that showed a trend since the kids started coming in w/o parents that showed more people thinking we have too much immigration than thought that before the kids started coming in. I was shocked at that. SHOCKED I tell ya. LOL

Politicians, underhanded slimepots that they are, wouldn't come straight out and call it what it is.

As we've learned to expect, they hide it as something innocuous sounding, like under Title II subsection A --- Registered provisional immigrant status.

What is " Registered provisional immigrant status. " you may ask?
Registered Provisional status would allow immigrants living in the country illegally to remain here without fear of deportation or removal.

What Is RPI Status?

Translation: Blanket Amnesty.

Negative. It's a work visa program to register workers who are already here working, to get them to pay taxes and get on the immigration list like all the other prospective immigrants who are here on visa. It does not change the number of legal immigrants we allow in. It merely recognizes that being here is considered a misdemeanor crime that we are not willing as a nation to enforce. Thus we need to have a way to manage the ones that are already here that we are not willing to identify and boot back to wherever they came from. What Reagan did was blanket Amnesty. This is not blanket Amnesty by any stretch of imagination. In translation it is an extension of the migrant worker visa program we already have.

The way I read it, it is amnesty.

Unauthorized (read "illegal") immigrants could apply and receive the RPI status for a six-year period under the proposal, and then have the option to renew it for an additional six years.

RPI status would put unauthorized (read "illegal") immigrants on the path to green card status and permanent residency, and ultimately U.S. citizenship after 13 years.

What Is RPI Status?
The exact same thing we opposed when W. proposed it.

Rewarding people for law breaking.

I will never condone it, and will do my best to defeat those who do.

How is being registered and paying taxes a reward? Do you think it would be a privilege to register your gun and to have to pay the government to be a gun owner?

How is the current system not a reward where we do not force them to pay taxes, and we do not force them to register, and we allow them to stay? We completely ignore the fact that they are already here, why is that not a reward? Or perhaps you can explain your alternative to the current amnesty we have already given them by ignoring the fact that 20-million of them are already here?

Do you think we should boot the ones we allowed into our military who are fighting for this country? Or do you only want to boot the ones that are here working sheet rock?

Last edited:
Negative. It's a work visa program to register workers who are already here working, to get them to pay taxes and get on the immigration list like all the other prospective immigrants who are here on visa. It does not change the number of legal immigrants we allow in. It merely recognizes that being here is considered a misdemeanor crime that we are not willing as a nation to enforce. Thus we need to have a way to manage the ones that are already here that we are not willing to identify and boot back to wherever they came from. What Reagan did was blanket Amnesty. This is not blanket Amnesty by any stretch of imagination. In translation it is an extension of the migrant worker visa program we already have.

Unauthorized (read "illegal") immigrants could apply and receive the RPI status for a six-year period under the proposal, and then have the option to renew it for an additional six years.

RPI status would put unauthorized (read "illegal") immigrants on the path to green card status and permanent residency, and ultimately U.S. citizenship after 13 years.

What Is RPI Status?

How is being registered and paying taxes a reward? Do you think it would be a privilege to register your gun and to have to pay the government to be a gun owner?

How is the current system not a reward where we do not force them to pay taxes, and we do not force them to register, and we allow them to stay? We completely ignore the fact that they are already here, why is that not a reward? Or perhaps you can explain your alternative to the current amnesty we have already given them by ignoring the fact that 20-million of them are already here?

Do you think we should boot the ones we allowed into our military who are fighting for this country? Or do you only want to boot the ones that are here working sheet rock?

I'm not opposed to taxation.

I think the penalty for coming into America illegally is to be permanently barred from ever becoming citizens.

Lock down the border, and make the penalty for hiring illegal aliens so steep that it not only negates any saving, but costs the company substantially more than not hiring illegals.

What Is RPI Status?

I think the penalty for coming into America illegally is to be permanently barred from ever becoming citizens.

Lock down the border, and make the penalty for hiring illegal aliens so steep that it not only negates any saving, but costs the company substantially more than not hiring illegals.

The penalty for hiring illegals is already extremely steep, but it is not enforced.

What Are the Penalties For Hiring An Illegal Immigrant?

For first offenders, there is a $250-$2,000 fine per illegal employee.

For a second offense, the fine is $2,000-$5,000 per illegal employee.

For employers who have been convicted of hiring illegal immigrants more than twice, the fine can range from $3000-$10,000 per employee. If the employer demonstrates a pervasive pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants, he or she could face additional fines, and up to six months in jail.

This does not include “harboring” illegal immigrants, or knowingly employing ten or more illegal immigrants in one year. Harboring an illegal immigrant can lead to ten years of prison time.

Additionally, under the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO) act, employers hiring illegal immigrants have been sued, resulting in large settlements. The lawfully documented workers of the Zirkle Fruit Company recently settled a class action lawsuit brought under RICO. The suit alleged that their employer knowingly hired undocumented workers, driving down their wages.

Your view is one I share in part, but when it comes to a workable remedy, I don't have a better answer than registering them and having them work for a dozen or so years before letting them get on the green card list with the other green card applicants. It seems to me this plan is a win / win. But I'm just looking at it logically and I recognize that no matter what we do the libtards won't enforce the border cause they see central and south americans as more poor people to put on their welfare roles and keep the democrat machine going, further the people funding democrats and republican leaders are paying for them to keep the current system intact as they prefer lower labor rates.

How can you permanently bar someone from ever becoming a US citizen when the people coming over can just make up a new name and pretend to be someone else?

The penalty for hiring illegals is already extremely steep, but it is not enforced.

For employers who have been convicted of hiring illegal immigrants more than twice, the fine can range from $3000-$10,000 per employee. If the employer demonstrates a pervasive pattern of knowingly employing illegal immigrants, he or she could face additional fines, and up to six months in jail.

This does not include “harboring” illegal immigrants, or knowingly employing ten or more illegal immigrants in one year. Harboring an illegal immigrant can lead to ten years of prison time.

Additionally, under the Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations (RICO) act, employers hiring illegal immigrants have been sued, resulting in large settlements. The lawfully documented workers of the Zirkle Fruit Company recently settled a class action lawsuit brought under RICO. The suit alleged that their employer knowingly hired undocumented workers, driving down their wages.
Your view is one I share in part, but when it comes to a workable remedy, I don't have a better answer than registering them and having them work for a dozen or so years before letting them get on the green card list with the other green card applicants. It seems to me this plan is a win / win. But I'm just looking at it logically and I recognize that no matter what we do the libtards won't enforce the border cause they see central and south americans as more poor people to put on their welfare roles and keep the democrat machine going, further the people funding democrats and republican leaders are paying for them to keep the current system intact as they prefer lower labor rates.

How can you permanently bar someone from ever becoming a US citizen when the people coming over can just make up a new name and pretend to be someone else?

And I could be swayed to your solution...on the condition that the border was secured FIRST.

Not one registration until illegal immigration declined to targeted goals verified by independent sources.

And I could be swayed to your solution...on the condition that the border was secured FIRST.

Not one registration until illegal immigration declined to targeted goals verified by independent sources.

We can't win the war on illegal crossings any more than we can win the war on drugs or the war on terror. Humans are to resourceful and our borders are to big.

What you are asking for is fulfillment of a pipe dream.

We can't win the war on illegal crossings any more than we can win the war on drugs or the war on terror. Humans are to resourceful and our borders are to big.

Then no citizenship. Deportation only. Simple as that.

Unrealistic. Instead of doubling down on our immigration laws we ought to be liberalizing them. If people want to come here and work then let them come here and work without all of this bureaucratic red tape. Give them a green card and let them go about their business.

Last edited:

The reason people come here (aside from the kids) is they can get jobs even if they're undocumented. How do you stop that without first documenting the people who are already working and pass a law making if very unwise to hire anyone with documentation?

Unrealistic. Instead of doubling down on our immigration laws we ought to be liberalizing them. If people want to come here and work then let them come here and work with all of this bureaucratic red tape. Give them a green card and let them go about their business.

It's groundhog day for these guys. No matter how many times you give them facts on the dollar cost of deportation, the effect it have on gridlocking our already overworked federal courts, and the sheer number of new employees it'd take .... they bobblehead "deportation."

How? How are we going to deport the 20 million or so that are here? Is this before or after we win the war on drugs and terror?

Last edited:

How? How are we going to deport the 20 million or so that are here? Is this before or after we win the war on drugs and terror?

We don't have to deport them.
We don't give them housing, welfare, free schooling of any type, or any other government assistant. We imprison anyone who hires them. They will leave because it's the only way they can survive.

The ones who stay because a legal citizen is supporting them aren't our problem as long as they don't drive, don't get governmental assistance, and don't commit crimes. Oh and don't take our jobs.

Last edited:
Here is the LIST of Senate Republicans who voted to grant amnesty to approximately 11 million illegal aliens when they voted for the “Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act”(S. 744), on June 27, 2013

Alexander (R-TN), Yea

Ayotte (R-NH), Yea

Chiesa (R-NJ), Yea

Collins (R-ME), Yea

Corker (R-TN), Yea

Flake (R-AZ), Yea

Graham (R-SC), Yea

Hatch (R-UT), Yea

Heller (R-NV), Yea

Hoeven (R-ND), Yea

Kirk (R-IL), Yea

McCain (R-AZ), Yea

Murkowski (R-AK), Yea

Rubio (R-FL), Yea

It is a shame that less than a third of Republican Senators can hear the will of the people.

A super majority of Americans want illegal immigrants to be given an opportunity to gain legal status in our country. Only a handful of Republican Senators aren't shoving their fingers so far into their ears they are puncturing their brains.

A super majority of Americans want to give the immigrants legal status, while a super majority of Republican Senators are acting like retards and allowing themselves to be held hostage by bigots.

And they just can't figure out why the GOP does so poorly with minorities in elections! It's an honest to God mystery to these retards! :lol:

What recent poll are you citing, or are you just making it up?

Here is the LIST of Senate Republicans who voted to grant amnesty to approximately 11 million illegal aliens when they voted for the “Border Security, Economic Opportunity, and Immigration Modernization Act”(S. 744), on June 27, 2013

Alexander (R-TN), Yea

Ayotte (R-NH), Yea

Chiesa (R-NJ), Yea

Collins (R-ME), Yea

Corker (R-TN), Yea

Flake (R-AZ), Yea

Graham (R-SC), Yea

Hatch (R-UT), Yea

Heller (R-NV), Yea

Hoeven (R-ND), Yea

Kirk (R-IL), Yea

McCain (R-AZ), Yea

Murkowski (R-AK), Yea

Rubio (R-FL), Yea

It is a shame that less than a third of Republican Senators can hear the will of the people.

A super majority of Americans want illegal immigrants to be given an opportunity to gain legal status in our country. Only a handful of Republican Senators aren't shoving their fingers so far into their ears they are puncturing their brains.

A super majority of Americans want to give the immigrants legal status, while a super majority of Republican Senators are acting like retards and allowing themselves to be held hostage by bigots.

And they just can't figure out why the GOP does so poorly with minorities in elections! It's an honest to God mystery to these retards! :lol:

What recent poll are you citing, or are you just making it up?

OMG another stupid liberal who can't read or think for himself. It isn't a poll.
I put it in red for you.

Forum List

Back