Republican tax cut will not trickle down

What is it with this idea that only rich people are shareholders? Do you have a 401k or a pension? Are you not rich? Guess what, you're a middle class shareholder that's going to benefit from the tax cut. Shut the fuck

LOL, a rant by an ignoramus ^^^.
What is it with this idea that only rich people are shareholders? Do you have a 401k or a pension? Are you not rich? Guess what, you're a middle class shareholder that's going to benefit from the tax cut. Shut the fuck up

What makes you believe this form of tax reform will tickle down to the middle and lower income citizen? Trump's word? Ryan's analysis?

Explain to the reader the how and why of this: For over a decade the Republican's have pissed and moaned about the annual deficit and the growing national debt. By every analysis this form of reform (LOL) will increase the debt by a trillion dollars or more and be passed on to our kids and theirs.

What is it with this idea that only rich people are shareholders? Do you have a 401k or a pension? Are you not rich? Guess what, you're a middle class shareholder that's going to benefit from the tax cut. Shut the fuck

What is it with this idea that only rich people are shareholders? Do you have a 401k or a pension? Are you not rich? Guess what, you're a middle class shareholder that's going to benefit from the tax cut. Shut the fuck up

What makes you believe this form of tax reform will tickle down to the middle and lower income citizen? Trump's word? Ryan's analysis?

Explain to the reader the how and why of this: For over a decade the Republican's have pissed and moaned about the annual deficit and the growing national debt. By every analysis this form of reform (LOL) will increase the debt by a trillion dollars or more and be passed on to our kids and theirs.
All I said was that shareholders aren't just rich people. An argument was made that this will only benefit shareholders and I'm pointing out that shareholders are middle class too. Everyone with a pension or a 401k is a shareholder

Corporate welfare engenders a positive multiplier effect on our economy.

Our wars on crime, drugs, and terror do not.

It is mostly wasted tax dollars. My tax dollars should not fund the expansion of some business. It is the government picking winners and losers, the free market is much better at it.
We don't have a free market economy. We have a mixed market economy.
That is why it’s failing...

LOL. We have never had a free market in the US.

True, That is why the country is failing

We have one of the largest economies in the world.

So you are in favor of corporate welfare. Interesting because I am against it. Corporate welfare makes the playing field uneven and plays favorites, I am against the government stepping into the private sector's business. Why are you for corporate welfare? How does corporate welfare benefit general welfare of America?
It always depends on implementation. General welfare benefits engender a positive multiplier on our economy.

Just say you don’t want to answer and be done with it, a lot easier than dancing around a question you never intended to answer, that would be smarter wouldn’t it?

Why do you say that?
Why do you believe locking people up or killing them is good for our economy?

Where did I say that?

It always depends on implementation. General welfare benefits engender a positive multiplier on our economy.

Just say you don’t want to answer and be done with it, a lot easier than dancing around a question you never intended to answer, that would be smarter wouldn’t it?

Why do you say that?

Where did I say that?
Providing for the general welfare engenders a positive multiplier, providing for the general warfare does not.

Why do you say that?

Where did I say that?
Providing for the general welfare engenders a positive multiplier, providing for the general warfare does not.

Again, where did I say I believe in locking people up or killing them. Again you are just trolling. I tire of your inability to hold a discussion.

What makes you believe this form of tax reform will tickle down to the middle and lower income citizen?

Because it can't do anything else in a free market system.

First of all, the majority of the cuts are directly going to the middle class. But all money returned to the taxpayer will ultimately have one of three outcomes. 1) It is spent, where it "trickles down" in the form of job opportunities, salaries, tips and wages. 2) It is invested, where it "trickles down" in the form of credit and loans made available at reasonable interest rates for those who need capital. Or invested in stocks where it "trickles down" into a lower income person's retirement account. And 3) Kind of nonsensical, but the money can be buried or burned in a fire.... this effectively increases the value of remaining money.

This is how a free market capitalist system operates. Everything trickles down.

All I said was that shareholders aren't just rich people. An argument was made that this will only benefit shareholders and I'm pointing out that shareholders are middle class too. Everyone with a pension or a 401k is a shareholder

That part is true, but not in proportion to what is owned by the very rich. No one in the middle class can expect this form of reform is designed to benefit them in the coming years, nor will the cuts to corporate taxes do anything to increase jobs or expand their business in the US.

There is no mandate on profits earned and left overseas to do anything to increase jobs or salaries. Money returned can be used for anything, and I'd bet that stock buy backs and purchasing competitors will be their first priority.

Time will tell, but anyone who believes anything Trump says or tweets is a fool.

Why do you say that?

Where did I say that?

Again, where did I say I believe in locking people up or killing them. Again you are just trolling. I tire of your inability to hold a discussion.
Every time you advocate for more spending on crime, drugs, and terror.

Why do you say that?

Where did I say that?

Where did I advocate more spending on crime, drugs and terror. I am advocating cutting ALL spending by 25%, you and I discussed my view on drugs over and over and over again and you still come up with stupid cliches that don’t apply to me. I tire of your poorly thought out BS that you spew, if all you have is stupid, then please quit trolling me. Your thoughtless posts do nothing to advance any meaningful dialogue.

What makes you believe this form of tax reform will tickle down to the middle and lower income citizen?

First of all, the majority of the cuts are directly going to the middle class. But all money returned to the taxpayer will ultimately have one of three outcomes. 1) It is spent, where it "trickles down" in the form of job opportunities, salaries, tips and wages. 2) It is invested, where it "trickles down" in the form of credit and loans made available at reasonable interest rates for those who need capital. Or invested in stocks where it "trickles down" into a lower income person's retirement account. And 3) Kind of nonsensical, but the money can be buried or burned in a fire.... this effectively increases the value of remaining money.

Simple explanations are for simple people, thanks for you comment Simon.

1a. The increase in money in the hands of the investor class can be invested in the States, but more and more of the money in the hands of the very wealthy is invested overseas, which does not benefit those promised it will trickle down to anyone who have been promised by Trump and Ryan, et al, that it will.

2a. There is no mandate to raise the hourly wage minimum, or the salaries of working Americans in the bill; there is no mandate for money repatriated from earnings out of the country to be used within our country to do anything. They can simply give more to the Executive Management to spend on vacations in Europe and benefit their economies.

3a. That's silly. The greatest risk to such valuables is created by the greed of the power elite, their lust for power and money. It festers what the right wing greatly fears, a mass movement to violently take their wealth, some thing people educated in history and political science understand.

Yet president Kennedy (JFK) facing similar economic challenges advocated for EXACTLY the same tax reforms president Trump is about to sign into law. Its on tape to a speech Kennedy gave to an economic group in NY.
Typical Right-wing Half-truth whole-lie.
Kennedy gave this caveat in the very speech you cite!!!!!!
"If the economy today were operating close to capacity levels with little unemployment, or if a sudden change in our military requirements should cause a scramble for men and resources, then I would oppose tax reductions as irresponsible and inflationary -- and I would not hesitate to recommend a tax increase, if that were necessary."
The Right NEVER tell the whole truth assuming everyone else is too lazy to check them!!!

Last edited:

Where did I say that?

Where did I advocate more spending on crime, drugs and terror. I am advocating cutting ALL spending by 25%, you and I discussed my view on drugs over and over and over again and you still come up with stupid cliches that don’t apply to me. I tire of your poorly thought out BS that you spew, if all you have is stupid, then please quit trolling me. Your thoughtless posts do nothing to advance any meaningful dialogue.
General welfare spending is Constitutional general warfare spending is not.

Yet president Kennedy (JFK) facing similar economic challenges advocated for EXACTLY the same tax reforms president Trump is about to sign into law. Its on tape to a speech Kennedy gave to an economic group in NY.
Typical Half-truth whole-lie.
Kennedy gave this caveat "If the economy today were operating close to capacity levels with little unemployment, or if a sudden change in our military requirements should cause a scramble for men and resources, then I would oppose tax reductions as irresponsible and inflationary -- and I would not hesitate to recommend a tax increase, if that were necessary." in the speech you cite!!!!!!
The Right NEVER tell the whole truth assuming everyone else is too lazy to check them!!!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS.

Always be wary of Conservatives bearing quotes and links because they're almost always manipulated and twisted. Like Pelosi's "we have to pass it so you know what's in it outside the fog of controversy". When Conservatives cut off the second part of that sentence, they end up proving the entire statement true.

"If the economy today were operating close to capacity levels with little unemployment, or if a sudden change in our military requirements should cause a scramble for men and resources, then I would oppose tax reductions as irresponsible and inflationary -- and I would not hesitate to recommend a tax increase, if that were necessary."

giphy.gif

And now...this period of silence by Trump voters is brought to you buy "ownage".

Ownage": the process of taking a Conservative argument and fucking it up with facts.

1a. The increase in money in the hands of the investor class can be invested in the States, but more and more of the money in the hands of the very wealthy is invested overseas, which does not benefit those promised it will trickle down to anyone who have been promised by Trump and Ryan, et al, that it will.

2a. There is no mandate to raise the hourly wage minimum, or the salaries of working Americans in the bill; there is no mandate for money repatriated from earnings out of the country to be used within our country to do anything. They can simply give more to the Executive Management to spend on vacations in Europe and benefit their economies.

3a. That's silly. The greatest risk to such valuables is created by the greed of the power elite, their lust for power and money. It festers what the right wing greatly fears, a mass movement to violently take their wealth, some thing people educated in history and political science understand.

Propaganda! 100%

Propaganda! 100%

In the running ^^^ for shortest non emoji Idiot-gram of the month.

giphy.gif

And now...this period of silence by Trump voters is brought to you buy "ownage".

Ownage": the process of taking a Conservative argument and fucking it up with facts.

Spot on!

Where did I say that?

General welfare spending is Constitutional general warfare spending is not.

Again, where did I say I believe in locking people up or killing them? Can you answer the question or a you a mindless bot?

Forum List

Back