Republican Traitors Declare War on the American People

The GOP’s war on Americans has been going on for some time, but it started in earnest in January 2011 when Republicans assumed control of the House of Representatives and several state legislatures. First it must be emphasized that in recent memory there are no instances of Republicans passing any legislation that helps the American people, but they have worked tirelessly to help the wealthiest one percent. It is expected that during a normal campaign season, candidates and political parties would promote their agendas by stressing what they will do for the people, but Republicans have abandoned any pretext of helping Americans and are blatantly campaigning on enriching the wealthy and corporations.

Shortly after taking their oath of office, Republicans immediately singled out women for their initial assault, and then set out to increase hunger and poverty with vicious spending cuts affecting the poor, children, and elderly Americans. They used the deficit, budget, and religion to garner support for their assaults and have been unrelenting in pushing austerity measures on the 99%, and they found willing advocates among racists, teabaggers, and religious fanatics. The tragedy the GOP’s supporters will never comprehend until it is too late is that they will suffer as much as the poor people, minorities, and women they hate.

In both versions of Paul Ryan’s Path to Prosperity budget, the level of cuts to social safety nets is only matched in severity by the plan to privatize Medicare that not only decimates the elderly, but restricts uninsured Americans from receiving health care.

Great article!!! Hope you all will check it out.

War?

Really?

Hard to believe, considering the vast majority of neo-Republican politicians don't like war. I mean, they don't mind send your and my children off to die thousands of miles away in a foreign war, they just don't want to have to fight one personally.

Last edited:
If your op is an example of you thinking before you speak, I would hate to hear the nonense that comes out of your mouth when you speak rashly. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the sad this is you probably think you are helping your side, instead of revealing how intolerant and hysterical you lefties become at even the slightest hint that we aren't going to all going to follow Obama in lock step, without question.

You HAVE heard of freedom, or is that some sort of new concept for you?

Now freedom to think or even VOTE against Obama is "treason?????"

Really??????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You run with that! Please, I want you to. Show everyone in this country what hysterical little fascists you libs really are.

George Orwell would love you. You vindicate everything he tried to convey in "1984."

Why don't you go all the way and declare Republicans guilty of "thought crime."

Too funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn!!! You are tiresome. STFU!!!!

Good post. Teepeepartysamurai is tiresome to read

Since when do you guys read what she posts?

The GOP’s war on Americans has been going on for some time, but it started in earnest in January 2011 when Republicans assumed control of the House of Representatives and several state legislatures. First it must be emphasized that in recent memory there are no instances of Republicans passing any legislation that helps the American people, but they have worked tirelessly to help the wealthiest one percent. It is expected that during a normal campaign season, candidates and political parties would promote their agendas by stressing what they will do for the people, but Republicans have abandoned any pretext of helping Americans and are blatantly campaigning on enriching the wealthy and corporations.

Shortly after taking their oath of office, Republicans immediately singled out women for their initial assault, and then set out to increase hunger and poverty with vicious spending cuts affecting the poor, children, and elderly Americans. They used the deficit, budget, and religion to garner support for their assaults and have been unrelenting in pushing austerity measures on the 99%, and they found willing advocates among racists, teabaggers, and religious fanatics. The tragedy the GOP’s supporters will never comprehend until it is too late is that they will suffer as much as the poor people, minorities, and women they hate.

In both versions of Paul Ryan’s Path to Prosperity budget, the level of cuts to social safety nets is only matched in severity by the plan to privatize Medicare that not only decimates the elderly, but restricts uninsured Americans from receiving health care.

War?

Really?

Hard to believe, considering the vast majority of neo-Republican politicians don't like war. I mean, they don't mind send your and my children off to die thousands of miles away in a foreign war, they just don't want to have to fight one personally.

Actually the truth here is that all Republicans hate war, especially those of us who have been there. Have you checked the status of the military lately? You will be surprised...

I never embarrass myself. I always think before I act or speak. I may have had a few slip ups in my youth. :)

If your op is an example of you thinking before you speak, I would hate to hear the nonense that comes out of your mouth when you speak rashly. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And the sad this is you probably think you are helping your side, instead of revealing how intolerant and hysterical you lefties become at even the slightest hint that we aren't going to all going to follow Obama in lock step, without question.

You run with that! Please, I want you to. Show everyone in this country what hysterical little fascists you libs really are.

George Orwell would love you. You vindicate everything he tried to convey in "1984."

Too funny!

Of course, I'm "tiresome." I'm telling you the reality you don't want to hear.

And as usual with libs, when you tell the reality libs don't want to hear and CAN'T REFUTE, they are left to just sputtering and cussing.

Thank you for proving everything I said to be right.

You libs never let me down! :D

Although Romney’s goal for his first day in office if he wins the presidency has been covered in great detail, it is worth looking at what he plans on doing for the great majority of people.

Fortunately there won’t be a ‘first day’ for Romney.

I bet you're starting to get religious and pray each night before you go to bed that what you just said comes true. It's going to be funny to hear all the crying on this board if Romney wins.

How does reducing the size of something make it not exist anymore?

Someone should sue the biggest loser for "killing" all those contestants by helping them lose half their body waste.
:lol:

I can't help but notice that TM has refused to answer my question. Do you think it's because she fears the answer?

TM is only talking to herself anyway.

I told you guys. If we all put her on ignore, she would never notice!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too funny!

Good post. Teepeepartysamurai is tiresome to read

Figures YOU would think her retort was brilliant. Says WAY more about your "intellectual" prowess.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

War?

Really?

No, we put our money into black helicopters to watch all you liberals.

We are watching YOU! Haven't you ever watched Person of Interest????? :eek:

(My fav show besides "The Walking Dead" btw) :D

Although Romney’s goal for his first day in office if he wins the presidency has been covered in great detail, it is worth looking at what he plans on doing for the great majority of people.

I bet you're starting to get religious and pray each night before you go to bed that what you just said comes true. It's going to be funny to hear all the crying on this board if Romney wins.

Yeah, but he prays to a poster of Obama. :D

I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours????

WTF????? Since when is that a function on USMB????

I can't rep you grunt, it says I can't.

Pisses me off! :mad:

How does reducing the size of something make it not exist anymore?

Someone should sue the biggest loser for "killing" all those contestants by helping them lose half their body waste.

I can't help but notice that TM has refused to answer my question. Do you think it's because she fears the answer?

dear idiot I aswered you.

BTW Norquist did not just say he wanted to make it smaller he said the reason he wanted to make it smaller is so he could MURDER IT!

that is what drowning it in the bathtub means.

pack of Rubes

So who does the right wing republican party take as their reigning king of Ideas?

TheVery guy who said right out loud that he wanted to distroy the American government.

Guess what that makes you people?

dear idiot I aswered you.

BTW Norquist did not just say he wanted to make it smaller he said the reason he wanted to make it smaller is so he could MURDER IT!

that is what drowning it in the bathtub means.

pack of Rubes

Again, the password for today is...

password.jpg

So who does the right wing republican party take as their reigning king of Ideas?

TheVery guy who said right out loud that he wanted to distroy the American government.

Guess what that makes you people?

Make up your mind. Is it Limbaugh or Norquist??

You can't have two Kings, you know.

Forum List

Back