Republican Treachery in Congress, Expect Trump to hit 60%

I think you will see a huge "anti-Establishment" vote in 2016. Incumbents got a lot to answer for and new faces from both parties are going to have a great chance if they play it right.
If there is such a vote it will be a tempest in a teapot, as republican extremism is nearing a saturation point – replacing extremists with other extremists won't change the outcome of future similar legislation.

This spending measure was passed in the context of partisan politics and the GE next year, where a majority of republicans correctly understood that another government shutdown would not only fail – again – it would also damage republicans' already gloomy chances next November to keep the Senate.

Republicans need to stop rearranging the deckchairs on their sinking ship, and instead commit to sound, responsible governance, not pursue the reckless, irresponsible, naïve, wrongheaded, and sophomoric agenda of the likes of the TPM and anti-freedom caucus.

I think you will see a huge "anti-Establishment" vote in 2016. Incumbents got a lot to answer for and new faces from both parties are going to have a great chance if they play it right.

Teapers have already produced a large anti establishment vote, and look how those clowns have done nothing but obstruct. Kinda dumb to elect someone as part of the government when they don't believe in government to start with.
Read the Constitution and see what Government is supposed to be, nothing what stupid libtards think.

If there is such a vote it will be a tempest in a teapot, as republican extremism is nearing a saturation point – replacing extremists with other extremists won't change the outcome of future similar legislation.

This spending measure was passed in the context of partisan politics and the GE next year, where a majority of republicans correctly understood that another government shutdown would not only fail – again – it would also damage republicans' already gloomy chances next November to keep the Senate.

Republicans need to stop rearranging the deckchairs on their sinking ship, and instead commit to sound, responsible governance, not pursue the reckless, irresponsible, naïve, wrongheaded, and sophomoric agenda of the likes of the TPM and anti-freedom caucus.

That's what they need to do, but the more they are told,the more they support people like T-rump. That's the way childish people behave.

Teapers have already produced a large anti establishment vote, and look how those clowns have done nothing but obstruct. Kinda dumb to elect someone as part of the government when they don't believe in government to start with.
Read the Constitution and see what Government is supposed to be, nothing what stupid libtards think.

If the majority of the country agreed with your flawed interpretation of the constitution, Romney would be president.

If the majority of the country agreed with your flawed interpretation of the constitution, Romney would be president.
Instead we got the most unconstitutional president ever, and the worst.

I guess that's true according to the right wingers. Unfortunately, they don't know what the constitution says. Hint......holding your breath is not a valid political tactic.

I guess that's true according to the right wingers. Unfortunately, they don't know what the constitution says. Hint......holding your breath is not a valid political tactic.
Wrong, the left are the ones who has no idea what the constitution says, or just doesn't care. Probably the latter.

Forum List

Back