Republicans aint worth a shit

Unless you plan to exterminate 90% of Congress that will never happen so let's just build the wall shall we..
Funny, this thread is about a party that is supposed to be against this. LOL
The one with a majority...
I don't know what you'r trying to say. You on medication?
no but you are probably drunk.
You said 90% of congress would need to be gone. Republicans are the majority and they are the party that is supposed to be against this shit. And look.
Drunk in the AM? I am the realist here. The incentives will never go away and anyone who believes otherwise (you) is quite naive or stupid.

Get over yourself dumbass
Oh please, gramps.
I guess when you expect reporters to actually do their jobs, that is ok?
If you arent drunk, maybe you need to focus on self awareness. Arent you like 50? Shouldnt you know your ass from a hole in the ground by now?
We got on here to discuss shit. And i wont discuss throwing away my integrity to settle, while my country goes down the shitter
Go fuck yourself.
More high society rambling bullshit. Pretending to be something you're not. I've called out the gop for some time now. You've managed to straddle the fence successfully and now your off on a tangent.
I agreed with you in my first post but your incoherent childlike rambling has left me in the dust

You said 90% of congress would need to be gone. Republicans are the majority and they are the party that is supposed to be against this shit. And look.
Drunk in the AM? I am the realist here. The incentives will never go away and anyone who believes otherwise (you) is quite naive or stupid.

Oh please, gramps.
If you arent drunk, maybe you need to focus on self awareness. Arent you like 50? Shouldnt you know your ass from a hole in the ground by now?
We got on here to discuss shit. And i wont discuss throwing away my integrity to settle, while my country goes down the shitter
Go fuck yourself.
More high society rambling bullshit. Pretending to be something you're not. I've called out the gop for some time now. You've managed to straddle the fence successfully and now your off on a tangent.
I agreed with you in my first post but your incoherent childlike rambling has left me in the dust
TN straddles!?
No..

Oh please, gramps.
Go fuck yourself.
Lol you idiot.
Now go start threads about the same shit you are bitching about, hypocritical fool. AKA mr. "realist" :lol:

31 House Republicans say they want DACA action this year. They can do it with one signature.
On Tuesday, 33 Republican Representatives and (plus the the non-voting Resident Commissioner of Puerto Rico), released a letter calling for action before the end of December.
Fuck the duopoly. Its just a big pile of horse shit. And not even shit from a nice horse. Shit that would come from a
tumblr_inline_o1y1kiSifz1twungn_540.jpg

to be exact

And what exactly is wrong with a bulldog horse?

I want one!

And yes, the Stupid Party is being stupid, but until there is a major change in our government setup, we need them to counter the Evil Party.

The implication of the term "Duopoly" seems to have evaded somebody.

No, I get it, but only a systemic change in our electoral system can end it, and that would require multiple constitutional amendments.

Okay. What would said Amendments do?

One would probably have to implement this for most positions at the federal level

Single transferable vote - Wikipedia

Then you would need an amendment to force it onto the States.

At first glance, I like it. :thup:

Another approach in the same direction could be to prohibit the WTA system in the Electrical College --- as Madison wanted to do.

As regards the Duopoly I'd require political parties to be chartered for a fixed term of 20 years. After that, whether you've achieved anything or not, you expire. That's about the time it takes for a party to leave behind whatever ideology it started with and melt its prime directive down to nothing more than self-perpetuation.

Oh please, gramps.
Go fuck yourself.
TN straddles!?
No..
Leave the pacifist alone. He is real and we are fake!

Absolutely ! Everyone knows that you plug up the holes before bailing out of a boat otherwise you just sink anyway...

If we ended all incentive, we wouldnt need a wall.
Nobody will be coming here just to sleep in the streets, be hungry, sick and dumb.
That would be like an american finding refuge in somalia.

Won't happen.. With just the Emergency Room Mandatory laws is enough incentive to cross over into our country. Ask anyone by the border or a sanctuary state what the ER rooms look like right now .. I was in the ER one week ago and they were treating 100's out in the waiting rooms who had the flu ..and not an emergency.

Who pays for that Harley?

Hek, that would need to be gone too. No healthcare, no schooling, no jobs, nothing.
I made this thread about what i would do with immigration
TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem
Check it out

You would have the supreme courts tied up for years with just the ER room law..

But~ My great grandparents came over from Sweden in 1880 , and didn't expect free things. They worked hard and took care of each other..built a store and succeeded . I am sure there were many hardships along the way.

We need more people from Sweden. not India and Mexico.
Unless they come through the Immigration process.

Aren't the Republicans in the house trying to make coming in Legally very difficult too? Yep.

Absolutely ! Everyone knows that you plug up the holes before bailing out of a boat otherwise you just sink anyway...

Nobody will be coming here just to sleep in the streets, be hungry, sick and dumb.

Won't happen.. With just the Emergency Room Mandatory laws is enough incentive to cross over into our country. Ask anyone by the border or a sanctuary state what the ER rooms look like right now .. I was in the ER one week ago and they were treating 100's out in the waiting rooms who had the flu ..and not an emergency.

Hek, that would need to be gone too. No healthcare, no schooling, no jobs, nothing.
Check it out

But~ My great grandparents came over from Sweden in 1880 , and didn't expect free things. They worked hard and took care of each other..built a store and succeeded . I am sure there were many hardships along the way.

Oh i know it would be a hard fight. But sometimes those are the only solution.
According to Grampa Murked U i should throw away my integrity, shut my mouth and suck off illegals. Forgot solutions. This is AMERICA
No according to grampamurkedu you should go fuck yourself since you're too fucking stupid to see I actually agreed with you right from the start. Now you just want to throw a tantrum like a Democrat cause I won't put up with your shit.

I repeat...

FUCK DACA
Build the wall.

That was trumps campaign as well as a majority of the GOP.

Your ramblings do not change those facts.

Check it out

We need more people from Sweden. not India and Mexico.
Unless they come through the Immigration process.

Aren't the Republicans in the house trying to make coming in Legally very difficult too? Yep.

Too slowly, though they are making it harder to retain and get H1-Bs.

And what exactly is wrong with a bulldog horse?

I want one!

And yes, the Stupid Party is being stupid, but until there is a major change in our government setup, we need them to counter the Evil Party.

No, I get it, but only a systemic change in our electoral system can end it, and that would require multiple constitutional amendments.

One would probably have to implement this for most positions at the federal level

Another approach in the same direction could be to prohibit the WTA system in the Electrical College --- as Madison wanted to do.

As regards the Duopoly I'd require political parties to be chartered for a fixed term of 20 years. After that, whether you've achieved anything or not, you expire. That's about the time it takes for a party to leave behind whatever ideology it started with and melt its prime directive down to nothing more than self-perpetuation.

I don't think eliminating WTA would allow for more parties. What it would do is make the EV more closely follow the popular vote (maybe).

It would also make the fights over redistricting even more crazy, as the only real way to do away with WTA would be to assign 2 EV's to the State overall winner, and then break down the rest by congressional district.

Oh please, gramps.
Go fuck yourself.
TN straddles!?
No..
Not fake. Just stupid

Cry more faggot

Check it out

Oh i know it would be a hard fight. But sometimes those are the only solution.
According to Grampa Murked U i should throw away my integrity, shut my mouth and suck off illegals. Forgot solutions. This is AMERICA
No according to grampamurkedu you should go fuck yourself since you're too fucking stupid to see I actually agreed with you right from the start. Now you just want to throw a tantrum like a Democrat cause I won't put up with your shit.

I repeat...

FUCK DACA
Build the wall.

Your ramblings do not change those facts.

I know you did. And as i elaborated on why republicans suck, you tell me i am delusional. Try paying attention. Do you need some ABC mouse to learn how forums and communication works?
THINK about it you fucking idiot
we bitch about republicans sucking because of this.
I say we dont actually need a wall, we need congress to end incentive.
You say we would need to get rid of 90% of those critters to do that so it wont happen.
I say thats is funny you say that because the very subject of this thread has a MAJORITY in congress and wont do shit but bend and fold.
You do the math.
Now take your angry, self righteous ass somewhere else.

I don't think eliminating WTA would allow for more parties. What it would do is make the EV more closely follow the popular vote (maybe).

It would also make the fights over redistricting even more crazy, as the only real way to do away with WTA would be to assign 2 EV's to the State overall winner, and then break down the rest by congressional district.

No, it's not meant to suggest anything about the Duopoly. Two separate issues.

Oh please, gramps.
Go fuck yourself.
TN straddles!?
No..
Not fake. Just stupid

Cry more faggot
Yea, now go make other threads about "naive" shit you hypocritical dumbfuck.
You do the same goddamn thing. We all wish.
Grow up, bitch.

I repeat...

FUCK DACA
Build the wall.

During the campaign he said he would "End DACA IMMEDIATELY", then when he got elected he did a 180 by expressing sympathy for the DACA protected immigrants (saying "they didn't have much to worry about") and demanded that Congress act on DACA and it wasn't "Build the wall" it was "Build the wall and MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT", apparently he's forgotten about the Mexico paying for it part. :cool:

TN & Gramps...relax!

I saw it coming with Gramps and TN... but it is a good sign that many are seeing through some of the bullshit Trump and the Congress are feeding us..
I actually liked build the wall when Trump campaigned on it. All other countries have a borders..what is wrong with putting up healthy boundaries..
But the GOP is just handing out fluff bullshit right now..and forget the wall.

No, it's not meant to suggest anything about the Duopoly. Two separate issues.

Which end up being part of the same problem.

BOTH the Democrats and Republicans are not worth a SHIT.

There, title fixed.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back