Republicans aint worth a shit

31 House Republicans say they want DACA action this year. They can do it with one signature.
On Tuesday, 33 Republican Representatives and (plus the the non-voting Resident Commissioner of Puerto Rico), released a letter calling for action before the end of December.
Fuck the duopoly. Its just a big pile of horse shit. And not even shit from a nice horse. Shit that would come from a
tumblr_inline_o1y1kiSifz1twungn_540.jpg

to be exact

And what exactly is wrong with a bulldog horse?

I want one!

And yes, the Stupid Party is being stupid, but until there is a major change in our government setup, we need them to counter the Evil Party.
Think about the pile of shit it would leave behind :ack-1:

Still awesome.

Now if someone can create a Husky Horse........

I'd put my money on the Whippet nag.

31 House Republicans say they want DACA action this year. They can do it with one signature.
On Tuesday, 33 Republican Representatives and (plus the the non-voting Resident Commissioner of Puerto Rico), released a letter calling for action before the end of December.
Fuck the duopoly. Its just a big pile of horse shit. And not even shit from a nice horse. Shit that would come from a

to be exact

I want one!

And yes, the Stupid Party is being stupid, but until there is a major change in our government setup, we need them to counter the Evil Party.

The implication of the term "Duopoly" seems to have evaded somebody.

Trump claims to be deal maker. Why not make a deal with the Ds on DACA?

He could give them amnesty in return for building the wall.

Because he would be continuing failed policy.
Illegals come here because of incentive. Why FEED the problem?

We should build a wall around congress.

A great big beautiful wall and we'd all be sick of winning.

He should just write an EO for the wall and be done.

FUCK DACA

Build the wall. Trump didn't run on DACA

Absolutely ! Everyone knows that you plug up the holes before bailing out of a boat otherwise you just sink anyway...

If we ended all incentive, we wouldnt need a wall.
Nobody will be coming here just to sleep in the streets, be hungry, sick and dumb.
That would be like an american finding refuge in somalia.
Unless you plan to exterminate 90% of Congress that will never happen so let's just build the wall shall we..
Funny, this thread is about a party that is supposed to be against this. LOL
The one with a majority...

You almost gotta laugh that the DOW is up 5,000 points, unemployment is down to a 20 year low, ISIS is on the run and illegal immigration is down about 80% but phony hypocrites still say that "republicans ain't worth a shit" while democrats get a pass because they are ..well...democrats.
I was just talking about tunnel vision dumbfucks like you.
Looks like that is thread 2 today, where i share my love to you idiots.
Grow up, dumbfuck

FUCK DACA

Absolutely ! Everyone knows that you plug up the holes before bailing out of a boat otherwise you just sink anyway...

Nobody will be coming here just to sleep in the streets, be hungry, sick and dumb.

Won't happen.. With just the Emergency Room Mandatory laws is enough incentive to cross over into our country. Ask anyone by the border or a sanctuary state what the ER rooms look like right now .. I was in the ER one week ago and they were treating 100's out in the waiting rooms who had the flu ..and not an emergency.

Who pays for that Harley?

FUCK DACA

Unless you plan to exterminate 90% of Congress that will never happen so let's just build the wall shall we..
I don't know what you'r trying to say. You on medication?

Exactly how'd that turn out for The Gipper? Is there a wall now? No? There's supposed to be.

FUCK DACA

Won't happen.. With just the Emergency Room Mandatory laws is enough incentive to cross over into our country. Ask anyone by the border or a sanctuary state what the ER rooms look like right now .. I was in the ER one week ago and they were treating 100's out in the waiting rooms who had the flu ..and not an emergency.

Who pays for that Harley?

Hek, that would need to be gone too. No healthcare, no schooling, no jobs, nothing.
I made this thread about what i would do with immigration
TNHarleys solution to the immigration problem
Check it out

to be exact

I want one!

No, I get it, but only a systemic change in our electoral system can end it, and that would require multiple constitutional amendments.

FUCK DACA

no but you are probably drunk.
You said 90% of congress would need to be gone. Republicans are the majority and they are the party that is supposed to be against this shit. And look.

to be exact

I want one!

No, I get it, but only a systemic change in our electoral system can end it, and that would require multiple constitutional amendments.

Okay. What would said Amendments do? 'Cause I got one -- you show me yours and I'll show mine.

Congress needs fixed. When are people going to have enough of not being represented?

FUCK DACA

TN is being perfectly clear.
There are too many cheap labor hungry MNCs controlling Republicans.

TN is being perfectly clear.
There are too many cheap labor hungry MNCs controlling Republicans.

Democrats too, dude. Bribery knows no party affiliation.

Forum List

Back