Republicans aint worth a shit

ThinkProgress??

Lol....

You do realize you lose several brain cells just by clicking on it.

Well then what in the hell is Trump then?

He is a person totally hated by the "US" media, and as long as that is the case, he has my full support.

Well that is a whole different thread...

But I will say that the tool of social media may have got him the presidency, it may be the thing that brings him down too..

Social Media bites back.. If he would just stay off twitter...so he is doing it to himself.

Eike proved that a wall is not needed provided there is the political will not to hire illegals. With Operation Wetback, they all self deported once they realized there was no work to be found.

Just with Trump in the Oval Office illegal immigration has been cut virtually in half. Illegals don't want to come if they are not welcomed. Again, this is all that is needed

But Trump can't be in their forever and when Dims get back in there they will encourage more to come. That is why the wall is needed.

No according to grampamurkedu you should go fuck yourself since you're too fucking stupid to see I actually agreed with you right from the start. Now you just want to throw a tantrum like a Democrat cause I won't put up with your shit.

I repeat...

FUCK DACA
Build the wall.

That was trumps campaign as well as a majority of the GOP.

Your ramblings do not change those facts.

I know you did. And as i elaborated on why republicans suck, you tell me i am delusional. Try paying attention. Do you need some ABC mouse to learn how forums and communication works?
THINK about it you fucking idiot
we bitch about republicans sucking because of this.
I say we dont actually need a wall, we need congress to end incentive.
You say we would need to get rid of 90% of those critters to do that so it wont happen.
I say thats is funny you say that because the very subject of this thread has a MAJORITY in congress and wont do shit but bend and fold.
You do the math.
Now take your angry, self righteous ass somewhere else.

In my opinion Harley...you need to work from the outside in or you crumble and lose everything.. They will never have it under control until we plug up the holes..

dont get me wrong, i am not opposed to the wall, i just think actual solutions would be better. If we ended the incentive, they wouldnt have a reason to come.

We need to help these starving people in their country so they are not desperate to do anything to feed their babies and come here/

Have you been to some of the poor cities in Mexico? Very sad, they are starving. There will always be incentives .

If they cant get an education, cant get a place to live, cant get healthcare and cant get a job, what else is there?

I have taken a boat and flown into Mexico. There are children on the docks who jump into the water for the pennies that the tourist throws in.
They are in horrible living conditions.. Major corruption there..

Eike proved that a wall is not needed provided there is the political will not to hire illegals. With Operation Wetback, they all self deported once they realized there was no work to be found.

Just with Trump in the Oval Office illegal immigration has been cut virtually in half. Illegals don't want to come if they are not welcomed. Again, this is all that is needed

But Trump can't be in their forever and when Dims get back in there they will encourage more to come. That is why the wall is needed.
point taken!

Americans are sick and tired of illegals killing and raping Americans.

Next time you take a bite out of that fruit or vegetable think about the illegal who was paid 10 cents an hour to pick that for you . The wealthy in America want cheap labor.

Why do you think Trump applied for many to come into work for his hotels..Why do you think Facebook is fighting for more to be brought in..? I could probably name 100's but I will let you search on your own.

LOL... They have been scared to come in, True.. But show me what laws have been changed that Trump did this past year..?

LOL... They have been scared to come in, True.. But show me what laws have been changed that Trump did this past year..?

They just listen to the media that says Trump is crazy and eats Mexicans for breakfast, Muslims for Lunch, and Asians for dinner.

Trump claims to be deal maker. Why not make a deal with the Ds on DACA?

He could give them amnesty in return for building the wall.
Hes trying to do that, but the dems wont bite.....it's actually a good strategy.....the dems are gonna say no because they hate the wall.......but if they agree, we should get a wall and remove chain migration and the lottery system....I'm on board with that deal.

They just listen to the media that says Trump is crazy and eats Mexicans for breakfast, Muslims for Lunch, and Asians for dinner.

That's not true. I believe Mexicans are for lunch.

416038_trump-eating.jpg

With a side of Marla. Literally.

Trump claims to be deal maker. Why not make a deal with the Ds on DACA?

He could give them amnesty in return for building the wall.
Hes trying to do that, but the dems wont bite.....it's actually a good strategy.....the dems are gonna say no because they hate the wall.......but if they agree, we should get a wall and remove chain migration and the lottery system....I'm on board with that deal.

If you are a Dim, agreeing with Trump on anything is an automatic expulsion from their party, and maybe worse.

That's not true. I believe Mexicans are for lunch.

416038_trump-eating.jpg

With a side of Marla. Literally.

See, you just can't trust the fake news.

Naturally, Trump asked for this. He publically declared war on the press.

Granted, he had every right to do so. The press has been left wing since I can remember, but there is a price to pay, nontheless

Forum List

Back