Republicans alone in dening global warming

What landed us in our current situation had to do with a combination of the rise of the Tea Party, opportunistic and well-funded lobbies, and a specific major media outlet or two dominating the conservative voice at a particular point in time.

Talk about denial. What landed us in our current situation is fucking decades of voting for corrupt self serving bastards - in both fucking parties.

"It is difficult to identify another major political party in any democracy as thoroughly dismissive of climate science as is the GOP here." That's the pull quote from an important column in the National Journal today and it reveals an ugly, under-reported truth about American politics. Conservatives and conservative leaders the world over -- David Cameron's Tories in Britain, Nicolas Sarkozy in France, Angela Merkel's Christian Democratic Union in Germany, and so on -- do not shy from the science of climate change. In fact, there's only one democracy in the world where a prominent political party has made it a point to deny climate science: The United States. But why?

Why Are The Republicans The World's Only Major Political Party Denying Climate Change? : TreeHugger

If you can't even get the the fucking title right.... It is NOT global warming, it is CLIMATE CHANGE, why the fuck should I read your stupid drivel... or the stupid drivel you link to.

Fucking idiot.

When a person has no facts they resort to personal attacks.

How sad for you.

Here are the facts....

Record Events for Fri Oct 8, 2010 through Thu Oct 14, 2010
Total Records: 1558
Rainfall: 174
Snowfall: 2
High Temperatures: 998
Low Temperatures: 62
Lowest Max Temperatures: 10
Highest Min Temperatures: 312

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

"It is difficult to identify another major political party in any democracy as thoroughly dismissive of climate science as is the GOP here." That's the pull quote from an important column in the National Journal today and it reveals an ugly, under-reported truth about American politics. Conservatives and conservative leaders the world over -- David Cameron's Tories in Britain, Nicolas Sarkozy in France, Angela Merkel's Christian Democratic Union in Germany, and so on -- do not shy from the science of climate change. In fact, there's only one democracy in the world where a prominent political party has made it a point to deny climate science: The United States. But why?

Why Are The Republicans The World's Only Major Political Party Denying Climate Change? : TreeHugger

If you can't even get the the fucking title right.... It is NOT global warming, it is CLIMATE CHANGE, why the fuck should I read your stupid drivel... or the stupid drivel you link to.

Fucking idiot.

How sad for you.

Here are the facts....

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

I resort to attacking stupidity because I have a low tolerance of that particular character trait.

It's fucking CLIMATE CHANGE. Anyone who knows jack shit about it, knows that. The climate is changing. Intelligent people know that. Intelligent scientists - the guys who actually do the science... THEY call it CLIMATE CHANGE. Idiot.

Global warming's causes, severity and poor data collection has been clearly exposed. Now we have climate change. Funny, we used to just call it weather trends.

Fucking idiot.

How sad for you.

Here are the facts....

I resort to attacking stupidity because I have a low tolerance of that particular character trait.

It's fucking CLIMATE CHANGE. Anyone who knows jack shit about it, knows that. The climate is changing. Intelligent people know that. Intelligent scientists - the guys who actually do the science... THEY call it CLIMATE CHANGE. Idiot.

Sorry, it's global warming....caused by adding 10 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere year after year after year.

In this century alone, we will add 1,000 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere.

How sad for you.

Here are the facts....

Sorry, it's global warming....caused by adding 10 billion tons of CO2 to the atmosphere year after year after year.

Even the fucking article you posted calls it 'climate change'.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYfl45X1wo[/ame]

What landed us in our current situation had to do with a combination of the rise of the Tea Party, opportunistic and well-funded lobbies, and a specific major media outlet or two dominating the conservative voice at a particular point in time.

check this out-

What landed GW adherents in their current situation had to do with a combination of the rise of the UN Eco. opportunists and their well-funded lobbies, and specifically the IPCC and major media outlets or five dominating the message at this particular point in time.
Gotta hate it when that happens! :rofl:

Its almost as bad as a political party not running after the other Lemmings.

How sad for you.

Here are the facts....

CO2 makes things cold, not hot, go buy some, its called dry ice.

You cannot measure how much CO2 is in the atmosphere, its impossible, so everyone assumes and estimates and base calculations on ideas not real data, its impossible to collect data on even a fraction of the earths surface and no computer exists that can use that large amount of data so they make computer models that use estimates, the scientists admit they must manipulate the data and change the formulas, the scientist admit its pure theory and nothing more.

CO2 comes in the form of dry ice, used to keep things cold, never used to make things hot.

Serious fail on the CO2 tube experiment Chris. The COLD from the CO2 gas kept the camera from "seeing" the candle. It CO2 gas was in teh tube and isolated from the candle. The CO2 was in a closed system. This experiment looks all sciency, but is poor science. What was the CO2 level in the tube compared to the atomsphere? Really really bad science.

Last edited:

CO2 makes things cold, not hot, go buy some, its called dry ice.

You cannot measure how much CO2 is in the atmosphere, its impossible, so everyone assumes and estimates and base calculations on ideas not real data, its impossible to collect data on even a fraction of the earths surface and no computer exists that can use that large amount of data so they make computer models that use estimates, the scientists admit they must manipulate the data and change the formulas, the scientist admit its pure theory and nothing more.

CO2 comes in the form of dry ice, used to keep things cold, never used to make things hot.

Please tell us more. I am sure that we can all learn from your amazing brilliance.

Wrong.

It will work when carbon nanotubes are perfected.

And we aren't that far away. Thank God, for the folks at MIT. They don't listen to Republican bullshit. They just develop the technology.

Ohhh Chris, poor Chris. Not Republican's at all (I'm a lifelong Democrat) just honest scientists who are tired of alarmist claptrap.

Sorry, I don't believe you.

You are a shill for the American Petroleum Institue.

:lol::lol::lol: Sure buddy, just like you're a shill for Goldman Sachs. I know who I would rather work for.

Serious fail on the CO2 tube experiment Chris. The COLD from the CO2 gas kept the camera from "seeing" the candle. It CO2 gas was in teh tube and isolated from the candle. The CO2 was in a closed system. This experiment looks all sciency, but is poor science. What was the CO2 level in the tube compared to the atomsphere? Really really bad science.

Science for dummies by dumber dummies!:lol::lol::lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeYfl45X1wo[/ame]

Proof Postitive of the following:

1. Environmentalism is a political issue, and is using fake/faulty science to hide their true intent: Global totalitarianism.

2. There is no intelligent life on the left.

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0kIaCKPlH4[/ame]

Even the fucking article you posted calls it 'climate change'.

yes but thats just a slight of hand. No ones buying the GW crap anymore, the great propagandist OZ had his curtain lifted, so they changed up. now its climate change which as you are taking pains to point out is even stupider for their 'cause'.....

Forum List

Back