Republicans are Anti Interracial Marriage.

If only. Lol
If there's not at least some truth to that why do they work so hard to promote interracial relationships and marriage? Take a hard, honest look at television advertising and casting for network programming.

If there's not at least some truth to that why do they work so hard to promote interracial relationships and marriage? Take a hard, honest look at television advertising and casting for network programming.
In reality the only white people I would like to see gone are racists.
As for TV, I have no control over that other than not watching it.
BTW…what’s wrong with Americans who aren’t white being represented On tv?

:dunno:

Last edited:
In reality the only white people I would like to see gone are racists.
As for TV, I have no control over that other than not watching it.
BTW…what’s wrong with Americans who aren’t white being represented On tv?

:dunno:
My comments are not about you personally, they are about Democrat strategy and tactics.

"Promote"? Do you cower in fear at the sight of a biracial little girl eating Cheerios because you know it spells doom for your "race"? :lmao:

The reason why there are so many black people on tv is because they’re quite simply better actors than white people.

It’s always been that way, except we’re living in a much better time for equality

I doubt it as Trump had a black girl friend at one time. He is the leader of the party. lol
White slavemasters had African enslaved women as mistresses too. Did that mean they truly cared about those women or thought they were equal?

Jefferson was said to have real affection for Sally Hemmings.
George Jefferson was against interracial marriage because they produce Zebra Offspring (In the case of black/white interracial marriage).

Forum List

Back