Republicans are clueless when it comes to fixing the economy

It astounds me how dumb you are. Yes with the loss of 8 million jobs the participation in the market would drop. Derp, derp, derp. It is not Obama's fault that mess happened.

Yes with the loss of 8 million jobs the participation in the market would drop.

Wrong. I'm shocked that you don't even know what participation rate means.

We'll gee when so many jobs are GONE people quit the work force because they can't look for jobs that don't exist. However that is not the only reason why participation is so low. It's also because of more people retiring and more going on disability.

O.K., now it's getting painful to watch Billy0000.00000001 make an ass of himself.

This is clearly about his dogma and what he wishes were true.

labor force participation at lowest level since 1978 - Sep. 6, 2013

Economist say there are several reasons for the decline, including the retirement of the baby boomers and fewer students who also work. But the main reason for its recent fall is a lack of good jobs.

under obama that "1%" has seen a 31% increase in their wealth

the top 7% a 28% increase in household income

the other 97% has seen an avrage 9% DECREASE in their wealth

obama/Progressives

great for the richest; a disaster for evverybody else

Obama likes making problems worse so he can use his media to attack this targets.

It's how every despot stays in power.

It takes a lot of energy to keep the sham going. Lot's money and lots of lying. And a total lack of conscience.

Yes with the loss of 8 million jobs the participation in the market would drop.

Wrong. I'm shocked that you don't even know what participation rate means.

We'll gee when so many jobs are GONE people quit the work force because they can't look for jobs that don't exist. However that is not the only reason why participation is so low. It's also because of more people retiring and more going on disability.

O.K., now it's getting painful to watch Billy0000.00000001 make an ass of himself.

This is clearly about his dogma and what he wishes were true.

labor force participation at lowest level since 1978 - Sep. 6, 2013

Economist say there are several reasons for the decline, including the retirement of the baby boomers and fewer students who also work. But the main reason for its recent fall is a lack of good jobs.

rockbottom.jpg

Yup, pathetic.

Last edited:
leftard; it IS TRUE; the RICH ARE GETTING RICHER; and the poor are getting POORER
and at an INCREASED PACE under Progressives

you losers keep forgetting you're in charge; with idiotic excuses for your failures; that blame people you insist you're so superior to

you keep going in circles and saying nothing

That's been happening since the 70s. Tell me. How is Obama supposed to fix it? He is trying to raise the minimum wage. You idiots are against any government intervention in the market. How the hell is he supposed to fix it?

Hey stupid? The Founder's didn't want such intervention, only that Government maintain conditions for a robust economy and that means government staying OUT of the way and not STEALING money to give to others. 1st BIG step is to repeal the 16th Amendment...abolish the IRS. Watch the economy take off.

actually leftard unemployment skyrocketed to over 10% AFTER obama's stimulus took effect and didnt begin to fall until Dems lost control of the House

true story

Yeah no shit dumbass. We lost millions of jobs before it came into effect. It took a few months to level off and eventually job growth began. The facts are right in front of you.

You understand you agreed with him that you were wrong, right?

Billy, you are trying to push two competing views: Bush screwed things up so bad that Obama couldn't fix it; and Obama has fixed everything due to his great policies.
In fact neither one is true. Things were leveling out as Bush left office. Obama's policies made things worse. And they worse now in many measures than the day he took office.
He has spent more than any other president and achieved worse results than any other president. This is just fact.

You are such an idiot. I never said Obama fixed everything. And the graph I provided clearly showed shit got way worse before it got better when the stimulus came into effect.

Yeah no shit dumbass. We lost millions of jobs before it came into effect. It took a few months to level off and eventually job growth began. The facts are right in front of you.

Billy, you are trying to push two competing views: Bush screwed things up so bad that Obama couldn't fix it; and Obama has fixed everything due to his great policies.
In fact neither one is true. Things were leveling out as Bush left office. Obama's policies made things worse. And they worse now in many measures than the day he took office.
He has spent more than any other president and achieved worse results than any other president. This is just fact.

You are such an idiot. I never said Obama fixed everything. And the graph I provided clearly showed shit got way worse before it got better when the stimulus came into effect.

IOW Obama fixed it all. Except for the stuff Bush fucked up.
Billy, I've already reduced you to incoherence in the last thread. Are you trying for two in one day? All I need to do is read your own posts back to you.

Billy, I've already reduced you to incoherence in the last thread. Are you trying for two in one day? All I need to do is read your own posts back to you.

You and I both know you lost the argument.

I know you've been reduced to bleating. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Go ahead, tell us how Obama's stimulus fixed everything, even though he spent more money and got worse results than ever before.

Sounds like you're trying to dance away from your original statement.

tumblr_n10ecsorpa1s58e7uo1_500.gif

The best way to fix the economy is to abolish the income tax, and tell the Federal Reserve and bankers who hold our debt to piss off an default. Will be back on our feet in a couple years.

Nobody but you thinks you won this.

Here it is again so you all can drown in your ignorance.

31ef3f9069209f2b69_h81mvyju7.jpg

Wilbur.......that graph is gay. It starts in 2007. Its a phoney graph.

And like I said earlier.......this is a POLITICS forum......nobody thinks Obama has overseen a strong economy except the internet k00ks. Go check any poll......you pick it s0n. Gallup.....Rassmussen.......USAToday........

Go.....go.....go.......

Here it is again so you all can drown in your ignorance.

31ef3f9069209f2b69_h81mvyju7.jpg

Wilbur.......that graph is gay. It starts in 2007. Its a phoney graph.

And like I said earlier.......this is a POLITICS forum......nobody thinks Obama has overseen a strong economy except the internet k00ks. Go check any poll......you pick it s0n. Gallup.....Rassmussen.......USAToday........

Go.....go.....go.......

The graph tells the story of a bi-partisan Bubble bursting and the fact that neither party will fix it.

A lot of recent studies indicate that an increase in public spending (as advocated by Keynes) does not stimulate the economy. The main reason is that money that could otherwise be spent efficiently by the private sector, is instead siphoned off for pork-barreling public works, very often with little or no return. Money to pay for deficit spending must come from somewhere else and, as usual, it is the taxpayer who must pay. The fundamental flaw in Keynesian logic is that it hardly makes sense to tax money away from productive people, thereby reducing their rewards, so as to spend it on unproductive goals. Some call it robbing Peter to pay Paul. The United Kingdom, home of Keynesianism, experimented with this medicine for years - only to get sicker and sicker, until Margaret Thatcher stopped it. A more recent example is Japan. This country has provided one of history’s best demonstrations that the Keynesian demand stimulus is a deeply flawed economic philosophy. Despite huge government outlays, the Japanese economy is still wallowing in the slump that has afflicted it for more than ten years. This point of view is confirmed by a recent study (based on multiple regression analysis) from the Flemish independent think tank WorkForAll. According to their analysis of the relationship between economic growth and the size of governments in 16 European countries, the two main causes leading to poor growth performance are excessive government spending and a demotivating tax structure, which put a heavy burden on work, income and profit.

Reaganomics, a Success Story | The Brussels Journal

And I think I've pointed out before that in Gallup, NM, the Wal-Mart it supposed to be the second highest grossing store in the entire Wal-Mart system. Why. Well, it seems that the Navajo nation all get their checks about the same time and (accoding to some who liver there), you can't get in the front door for about two days after the checks arrive. Then there is not much left.

These checks come from the Federal Government. Guess who is getting rich off the those checks and food stamps ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back