Republicans are clueless when it comes to fixing the economy

You people are so goddamn thick. The height of the financial crisis happened in Bush's last 4 months. We lost 8 million jobs. Obviously overall there would be more economic hardship in Obama's terms. What you think Bush just fixed every thing in those last months? Obviously not. You have no perspective.

lol you poor angry idiot

like i said there were NEVER this many people not participating in the labor market at ANY point under Bush; despite your 8 million number

you're a clown and excuse-maker for PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

It astounds me how dumb you are. Yes with the loss of 8 million jobs the participation in the market would drop. Derp, derp, derp. It is not Obama's fault that mess happened.

i must have missed the part where i wrote it's obama's fault "that mess happened".
point that out for me leftard ok?

lol you're nothing but a shill and crybaby ranting over perceived slights to your Messiah

more Americans had jobs when Republicans ran things
true story
labor market participation was MUCH higher when Bush and Repubs were in charge
true story
Black and Hispanic unemployment was lower
true story

there was less welfare
true story
fewer Americans on food stamps ( 16 MILLION fewer)
true story
fewer on disability
true story
gas and food prices were lower
true story

okay leftard; continue posting spoon-fed talking points that dont hold up to scrutiny; we all know you dont know any better

idiots and hypocrites

You people are so goddamn thick. The height of the financial crisis happened in Bush's last 4 months. We lost 8 million jobs. Obviously overall there would be more economic hardship in Obama's terms. What you think Bush just fixed every thing in those last months? Obviously not. You have no perspective.

Luckily, thanks to the stimulus package, Obama stopped the free fall of jobs that began in Bush's last few months.

CBO: Stimulus Supports 2.9 Million Jobs Today | FDL News Desk

Actually Obama's policies caused more unemployment, which rose steadily for 6 months after he took office.
Face it, Billy. You don't know what the hell you're talking about, and you get your ass handed to you every time you start.

You are a moron. The free fall of jobs began to level off when Obama's stimulus took effect. That is an indisputable fact.

31ef3f9069209f2b69_h81mvyju7.jpg

The proof is in the pudding.

Luckily, thanks to the stimulus package, Obama stopped the free fall of jobs that began in Bush's last few months.

CBO: Stimulus Supports 2.9 Million Jobs Today | FDL News Desk

Actually Obama's policies caused more unemployment, which rose steadily for 6 months after he took office.
Face it, Billy. You don't know what the hell you're talking about, and you get your ass handed to you every time you start.

You are a moron. The free fall of jobs began to level off when Obama's stimulus took effect. That is an indisputable fact.

lol; more spoon-fed talking points

you're a JOKE!

what does 'supports jobs" mean leftard?

do they exist or not?

lol; more spoon-fed talking points

you're a JOKE!

what does 'supports jobs" mean leftard?

do they exist or not?

See graph in my last post. I know facts are scary for you righty tighties but they are what they are.

actually leftard unemployment skyrocketed to over 10% AFTER obama's stimulus took effect and didnt begin to fall until Dems lost control of the House

true story

bb-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but my graph says my Messiah isnt a failure!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why dont anybody believe me?

actually leftard unemployment skyrocketed to over 10% AFTER obama's stimulus took effect and didnt begin to fall until Dems lost control of the House

true story

Yeah no shit dumbass. We lost millions of jobs before it came into effect. It took a few months to level off and eventually job growth began. The facts are right in front of you.

31ef3f9069209f2b69_h81mvyju7.jpg

The proof is in the pudding.

The proof is in the pudding means "the speaker is an idiot".

1. the proof is in the pudding
The original phrase is "The proof of the pudding is in the eating!" Which means you have to eat the pudding to know what's inside of it.

The modern version of "The proof is in the pudding." Implies that there is a lot of evidence that I will not go through at this moment and you should take my word for it, or you could go through all of the evidence yourself.
Homeowner: I don't believe it really takes 100 trees to build a house?

Carpenter: The lumber for the framing of the house requires all the boards to be the same length; the proof is in the pudding.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=the proof is in the pudding

"You have to pass it to know what's in it!"

Last edited:
leftard; it IS TRUE; the RICH ARE GETTING RICHER; and the poor are getting POORER
and at an INCREASED PACE under Progressives

you losers keep forgetting you're in charge; with idiotic excuses for your failures; that blame people you insist you're so superior to

you keep going in circles and saying nothing

bb-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but my graph says my Messiah isnt a failure!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why dont anybody believe me?

Crybaby. I prove you wrong and you can't handle it.

leftard; it IS TRUE; the RICH ARE GETTING RICHER; and the poor are getting POORER

you losers keep forgetting you're in charge; with idiotic excuses for your failures; that blame people you insist you're so superior to

That's been happening since the 70s. Tell me. How is Obama supposed to fix it? He is trying to raise the minimum wage. You idiots are against any government intervention in the market. How the hell is he supposed to fix it?

under obama that "1%" has seen a 31% increase in their wealth

the top 7% a 28% increase in household income

the other 97% has seen an avrage 9% DECREASE in their wealth

obama/Progressives

great for the richest; a disaster for evverybody else

That's been happening since the 70s. Tell me. How is Obama supposed to fix it? He is trying to raise the minimum wage. You idiots are against any government intervention in the market. How the hell is he supposed to fix it?

it's happening at a FASTER PACE under obama

what can he do about it?

RESIGN

why are there still 16 million more Americans on food stamps in obamas sixth year, then when he took office?

it's happening at a FASTER PACE under obama

what can he do about it?

RESIGN

How about you explain why it is Obama's fault? You can't. Why? Because you lack basic critical thinking skills and assume it is all Obama's fault because you are painfully stupid.

you said obama's stimulus still "supports 2.7 million jobs"

but you also said bush lost 8 million jobs

you still have over 5 million to go leftard

oh and where are the 3 million "green" jobs obama promised?

why are there still 16 million more Americans on food stamps in obamas sixth year, then when he took office?

Uh gee maybe because people are poor?

Try this one on for size. Twice as many private jobs have been created in Obama's first 5 years than in Bush's 8. Too bad for Obama Bush cost the economy millions of jobs.

Forum List

Back