Republicans are clueless when it comes to fixing the economy

You obviously don't know what I support.

And you clearly don't understand business economics.

How do I not know business economics? Explain.

Because you've spent your life in mom's basement? Based on your posts you don't have a clue. You think there is a multiplier that makes government handouts magically grow. You think food stamps drive demand. You think you get more people working by handing out incentives to stay unemployed.
Any of these things would not survive 2 minutes accurate reflection. And yet you repeat them in thread after thread.

That's the problem with you cons. You think that just because something simply sounds counter intuitive that means it is factually false. Wrong. Yes as weird as it sounds on the surface, UI and food stamps really do create jobs. And guess what? Contrary to what you like to believe, anyone who qualifies for food stamps and UI really do need the support. I can easily assert that claim with facts and statistics.

Last edited:

Because you've spent your life in mom's basement? Based on your posts you don't have a clue. You think there is a multiplier that makes government handouts magically grow. You think food stamps drive demand. You think you get more people working by handing out incentives to stay unemployed.
Any of these things would not survive 2 minutes accurate reflection. And yet you repeat them in thread after thread.

That's the problem with you cons. You think that just because something simply sounds counter intuitive that means it is factually false. Wrong. Yes as weird as it sounds on the surface, UI and food stamps really do create jobs. And guess what? Contrary to what you like to believe, anyone who qualifies for food stamps and UI really do need the support. I can easily assert that claim with facts and statistics.

OK, bring on facts and statistics. Show us how paying people not to work creates jobs. This ought to be good.

OK, bring on facts and statistics. Show us how paying people not to work creates jobs. This ought to be good.

I already fucking explained to you why UI and food stamps creates jobs multiple times. It puts money into the hands of poor people would not otherwise be spending money. That extra demand brings more business and thus more jobs. What I was going to explain is why those programs are very much needed for the people who qualify.

http://useconomy.about.com/od/usfed...its-Are-The-Best-Way-To-Boost-The-Economy.htm

The average total income of a household on food stamps is $744 a month.

The average participant receives $133 a month.

76% of those on food stamps receive have at least one dependent living in the household.

Fraud happens but it is rare.

http://m.feedingamerica.org/how-we-...-assistance-program/snap-myths-realities.aspx

Anyone on UI gets 60% of their last job.

You only qualify if you lost your job again your will.

It is temporary. You must submit documented proof you are actively looking for a job each month.

Last edited:

I already fucking explained to you why UI and food stamps creates jobs multiple times. It puts money into the hands of poor people would not otherwise be spending money. That extra demand brings more business and thus more jobs. What I was going to explain is why those programs are very much needed for the people who qualify.

Why Extended Federal Unemployment Benefits Boost the Economy

76% of those on food stamps receive have at least one dependent living in the household.

SNAP (Food Stamps): Facts, Myths and Realities

It is temporary. You must submit documented proof you are actively looking for a job each month.
OK, you have provided neither facts nor figures that prove your case. You have repeated the same half truth and irrelevancies you always do.
We have spent more money on UE and food stamps than ever before, and we have the worst job growth ever. That refutes your basic theory right there.

OK, you have provided neither facts nor figures that prove your case. You have repeated the same half truth and irrelevancies you always do.
We have spent more money on UE and food stamps than ever before, and we have the worst job growth ever. That refutes your basic theory right there.

We lost 8 million jobs you dip. Obviously this recovery would take awhile. Dude you know you lost the argument. Until you come up with sources that actually refute the specific information I provided, give it a rest. You got nothing.

Last edited:
there are about a million fewer Americans working now than when obama took office; yes in his sixth year there are still fewer Americans working than at the height of the "Bush recession" or at any point in the Bush years

participation in the labor force is at an almost 40-year low

libs are losers who lie to themselves

the rich ARE getting richer; the poor ARE getting poorer

left-wing losers keep pretending they arent in charge

We lost 8 million jobs you dip. Obviously this recovery would take awhile. Dude you know you lost the argument. Until you come up with sources that actually refute the specific information I provided, give it a rest. You got nothing.

No, Billy. You claimed you could support your contention that more UE and food stamps created jobs. You failed to do that. You've lost the argument. Because it was nonsense to begin with.
We have spent more on UE and food stamps than ever before. ANd we have the worst job growth ever. That is a refutation right there.

the Left INSISTS that unemployment and food stamps "save or create jobs>

so it doesnt matter how much they get; if they dont get much per month it is because obama has expanded welfare and food stamps to include SINGLE PEOPLE WITHOUT CHILDREN; something that was pretty much gone in the welfare reform of the 90's.

anyway it doesnt matter how much they get; acording to the Left if we can just get enough people to NOT HAVE A JOB; then everybody will HAVE A JOB............
BECAUSE "unemployment and food stamps save orcreate jobs?

yea; libs are THAT stupid

No, Billy. You claimed you could support your contention that more UE and food stamps created jobs. You failed to do that. You've lost the argument. Because it was nonsense to begin with.
We have spent more on UE and food stamps than ever before. ANd we have the worst job growth ever. That is a refutation right there.

Derp.

Derp.

Reduced to nonsensical sounds. Typical.

Provided to you by supporters of big government.

Food stamps create a lot of things. But if you consider the bang for the buck it's operated at a total loss. It shouldn't be permanent. It shouldn't be the only job creation policy by Democrats. Union bailouts, never ending extensions of UE benefits, raising the MW, raising taxes, punishing job creators, forcing people to buy shitty insurance, pitting one class against another, intentionally hurting your base through clandestine tax policies and refusing to accept blame, ending the American dream. We must learn to do without while dickface spends and spends.

more Americans had jobs when Republicans ran things
true story
labor market participation was MUCH higher when Bush and Repubs were in charge
true story
Black and Hispanic unemployment was lower
true story

there was less welfare
true story
fewer Americans on food stamps ( 16 MILLION fewer)
true story
fewer on disability
true story
gas and food prices were lower
true story

okay leftard; continue posting spoon-fed talking points that dont hold up to scrutiny; we all know you dont know any better

idiots and hypocrites

true story
true story
true story

there was less welfare
true story
true story
fewer on disability
true story
true story

okay leftard; continue posting spoon-fed talking points that dont hold up to scrutiny; we all know you dont know any better

idiots and hypocrites

You people are so goddamn thick. The height of the financial crisis happened in Bush's last 4 months. We lost 8 million jobs. Obviously overall there would be more economic hardship in Obama's terms. What you think Bush just fixed every thing in those last months? Obviously not. You have no perspective.

Luckily, thanks to the stimulus package, Obama stopped the free fall of jobs that began in Bush's last few months.

http://news.firedoglake.com/2011/08/30/cbo-stimulus-supports-2-9-million-jobs-today/

Last edited:
true story
true story
true story

there was less welfare
true story
true story
fewer on disability
true story
true story

idiots and hypocrites

You people are so goddamn thick. The height of the financial crisis happened in Bush's last 4 months. We lost 8 million jobs. Obviously overall there would be more economic hardship in Obama's terms. What you think Bush just fixed every thing in those last months? Obviously not. You have no perspective.

lol you poor angry idiot

like i said there were NEVER this many people not participating in the labor market at ANY point under Bush; despite your 8 million number

you're a clown and excuse-maker for PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

Look as far as I concerned the term "cons" has and will always refer to "convicted criminals" or "Con Artist" ...

You seem to use it often and treat it as SOP when referring to anyone who will disagree with you.

What I see when you make that statement is : "I am an ignorant hick who either grew up as white thrash or as some crack smoking hood rat, either way I seem to believe that since it is common fair in my culture, that as soon as you turn 18 yrs of age you must go out and not only commit a felony but need to get caught and convicted, that everyone else fits into that little mold.

Now you made your statement, we all know what you are saying, see I wrote it out for you. I copied and pasted this to a txt file, just in case you feel the need to holla con again, I will not have to keep typing this again and again!!

By the way, I am not going to put out side by side charts that show both an increase in food stamps and a corresponding drop in work force participation. Any reasonable and prudent person would understand your premises is pure bull shit.

true story
true story
true story

there was less welfare
true story
true story
fewer on disability
true story
true story

idiots and hypocrites

Bush heard about it in the news. He was vacationing when it all when down. It's somebody else's fault.

Wait, that's always Obama's excuse.

Whatever happened to "it takes a village, you didn't build that......"

Bush had plenty of help from a congress that was dead set on bringing down a strong economy simply to win elections.

true story
true story
true story

there was less welfare
true story
true story
fewer on disability
true story
true story

idiots and hypocrites

lol you poor angry idiot

like i said there were NEVER this many people not participating in the labor market at ANY point under Bush; despite your 8 million number

you're a clown and excuse-maker for PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

It astounds me how dumb you are. Yes with the loss of 8 million jobs the participation in the market would drop. Derp, derp, derp. It is not Obama's fault that mess happened.

IT'S YEAR 8 of Progressive majority rule

all this left-wing loser has are excuses and talking points; blaming anybody and everybody but his leader and Party for their own failures; blaming people losers like him INSIST out of the other sides of their mouths are "so goddamn thick" and how Progressives are so much smarter than the rest of us

what a complete loser you are Billy

true story
true story
true story

there was less welfare
true story
true story
fewer on disability
true story
true story

idiots and hypocrites

Luckily, thanks to the stimulus package, Obama stopped the free fall of jobs that began in Bush's last few months.

CBO: Stimulus Supports 2.9 Million Jobs Today | FDL News Desk

Actually Obama's policies caused more unemployment, which rose steadily for 6 months after he took office.
Face it, Billy. You don't know what the hell you're talking about, and you get your ass handed to you every time you start.

Forum List

Back