Republicans are clueless when it comes to fixing the economy

That's been happening since the 70s. Tell me. How is Obama supposed to fix it? He is trying to raise the minimum wage. You idiots are against any government intervention in the market. How the hell is he supposed to fix it?

it's happening at a FASTER PACE under obama

what can he do about it?

RESIGN

How about you explain why it is Obama's fault? You can't. Why? Because you lack basic critical thinking skills and assume it is all Obama's fault because you are painfully stupid.

gain you idiot; i explained this already. i never said the recession was his fault; show everybody where i did.
i'm saying obama hasnt dont sh*t and he hasnt. you cant prove me wrong.
because YOU lack critical thinking skills; and can only post links that are propaganda

why are there still 16 million more Americans on food stamps in obamas sixth year, then when he took office?

Uh gee maybe because people are poor?

Try this one on for size. Twice as many private jobs have been created in Obama's first 5 years than in Bush's 8. Too bad for Obama Bush cost the economy millions of jobs.

you mean they are poor-ER now; under obama

YES THEY ARE YOU MORON

you said obama's stimulus still "supports 2.7 million jobs"

but you also said bush lost 8 million jobs

you still have over 5 million to go leftard

oh and where are the 3 million "green" jobs obama promised?

I never said Obama fixed the economy reject. He did however save us from a Great Depression in his first few months from the job free fall .

why are there still 16 million more Americans on food stamps in obamas sixth year, then when he took office?

Try this one on for size. Twice as many private jobs have been created in Obama's first 5 years than in Bush's 8. Too bad for Obama Bush cost the economy millions of jobs.

AGAIN; idiot; there are fewer Americans wroking now than when Bush was President

own the failure

it's happening at a FASTER PACE under obama

what can he do about it?

RESIGN

How about you explain why it is Obama's fault? You can't. Why? Because you lack basic critical thinking skills and assume it is all Obama's fault because you are painfully stupid.

gain you idiot; i explained this already. i never said the recession was his fault; show everybody where i did.
i'm saying obama hasnt dont sh*t and he hasnt. you cant prove me wrong.
because YOU lack critical thinking skills; and can only post links that are propaganda

No moron explain why the rising inequality between the poor and wealthy is his fault.

AGAIN; idiot; there are fewer Americans wroking now than when Bush was President

own the failure

Because we lost 8 million jobs. God is your stupidity endless?

You people are so goddamn thick. The height of the financial crisis happened in Bush's last 4 months. We lost 8 million jobs. Obviously overall there would be more economic hardship in Obama's terms. What you think Bush just fixed every thing in those last months? Obviously not. You have no perspective.

lol you poor angry idiot

like i said there were NEVER this many people not participating in the labor market at ANY point under Bush; despite your 8 million number

you're a clown and excuse-maker for PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

It astounds me how dumb you are. Yes with the loss of 8 million jobs the participation in the market would drop. Derp, derp, derp. It is not Obama's fault that mess happened.

Yes with the loss of 8 million jobs the participation in the market would drop.

Wrong. I'm shocked that you don't even know what participation rate means.

lol you poor angry idiot

like i said there were NEVER this many people not participating in the labor market at ANY point under Bush; despite your 8 million number

you're a clown and excuse-maker for PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

It astounds me how dumb you are. Yes with the loss of 8 million jobs the participation in the market would drop. Derp, derp, derp. It is not Obama's fault that mess happened.

We'll gee when so many jobs are GONE people quit the work force because they can't look for jobs that don't exist. However that is not the only reason why participation is so low. It's also because of more people retiring and more going on disability.

Last edited:
leftard; it IS TRUE; the RICH ARE GETTING RICHER; and the poor are getting POORER
and at an INCREASED PACE under Progressives

you losers keep forgetting you're in charge; with idiotic excuses for your failures; that blame people you insist you're so superior to

you keep going in circles and saying nothing

That's been happening since the 70s. Tell me. How is Obama supposed to fix it? He is trying to raise the minimum wage. You idiots are against any government intervention in the market. How the hell is he supposed to fix it?

He could repeal Obamacare.
He could resign.
Both actions would help the economy.

We'll gee when so many jobs are GONE people they quit the work force because they can't look for jobs that don't exist.

Jobs don't exist after more than 5 years of Obama?
Don't tell the libtards, they'll cry.

leftard; it IS TRUE; the RICH ARE GETTING RICHER; and the poor are getting POORER
and at an INCREASED PACE under Progressives

you losers keep forgetting you're in charge; with idiotic excuses for your failures; that blame people you insist you're so superior to

you keep going in circles and saying nothing

He could resign.

No dimbass that would not fix the rising inequality. How was it Obama's fault to begin with?

He could resign.

No dimbass that would not fix the rising inequality. How was it Obama's fault to begin with?

The economy would have to grow much faster to reduce inequality.
It can't, with things like Obamacare causing job losses, not to mention reducing hourly workers to below 30 hours a week. That was brilliant, by the way.

Last edited:

He could resign.

"dimbass"

Case closed.

I never said Obama fixed the economy reject. He did however save us from a Great Depression in his first few months from the job free fall .

oh; the "Great Depression" talking point

what a boring brainwashed troll you are Billy

inequality in income is rising because of obama's ineptitude.

endless regulations and pandering; increase of the welfare state; and waffling on things like the XL Pipeline; have created an atmosphere of indecision on the part of businesses; while they sit and wait to see what the next inept move from the Left and obama will be

actually leftard unemployment skyrocketed to over 10% AFTER obama's stimulus took effect and didnt begin to fall until Dems lost control of the House

true story

Yeah no shit dumbass. We lost millions of jobs before it came into effect. It took a few months to level off and eventually job growth began. The facts are right in front of you.

You understand you agreed with him that you were wrong, right?

Billy, you are trying to push two competing views: Bush screwed things up so bad that Obama couldn't fix it; and Obama has fixed everything due to his great policies.
In fact neither one is true. Things were leveling out as Bush left office. Obama's policies made things worse. And they worse now in many measures than the day he took office.
He has spent more than any other president and achieved worse results than any other president. This is just fact.

We'll gee when so many jobs are GONE people quit the work force because they can't look for jobs that don't exist. However that is not the only reason why participation is so low. It's also because of more people retiring and more going on disability.

more people are reaching retirement AGE leftard; but not necessarily retiring.
in fact more and more people are choosing NOT to retire at the first possible moment.

keep trying billy; your excuses are pathetic and predictable

Can not prove that, assumes facts not in evidence ....
And there is no way to prove what WOULD of happened, you can speculate, but that is all it will be is speculation!!

He could resign.

The inequality is in intelligence and short of genetically recoding the black race is impossible to equalize through law!!

My link didn't work right. Read this.

I'm not sure who is dumber. You or the author of the article. I'm leaning toward you for believing this shit.

What a load of crap. A dollar spent in retail can't possibly inflate itself beyond that dollars end value. If it did then the clerks, truckers and the farmers all had to lose money to bring that dollar item to the consumer.

To provide a dollar item at the store all of those that contributed to the item must have their costs and profit when added up all fall within that dollar. If they can't do that the item must be sold for more money. That means the store has to stock the item, shelve it, pay a cashier and make profit on a portion of that dollar. The trucker has to pay for a driver, the rig, the insurance, the road taxes and profit within a portion of that same dollar. The farmer must also abide by the same guidelines all within a small portion of that dollar.

At no point in this chain can anyone involved exceed that dollar by a single penny let alone another 64 cents. If that happens one or all of them lose money and go out of business.

You clearly arent understand this. This article is not saying spending a single dollar at a single store is going to create growth for that particular business. What this article is saying is that because the dollar is spent so quickly in the general market, that creates a stimulus. It has nothing to do with a dollar spent on individual stores. It's the market in general.

Clearly you do not understand capitalism. If it was all zero sum, why would economists be so concerned about consumer spending? Consumer spending creates economic growth. Free market 101.

Think about it.....capital-sim. Not stimulation.

Forum List

Back