Republicans Are Escalating Their Attacks on the Voters They Hate the Most

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

Maybe if the democrat Party didn't have to rely on cheating to stay relevant, we could address this

https://auditny.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/NY-Citizens-Audit_Deficits_Summary.pdf

https://auditny.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/NYCA-NY2022-Reign-of-Error-Summary.pdf

Last edited:
Maybe if the democrat Party didn't have to rely on cheating to stay relevant, we could address this
every_accusation.jpg

Republicans are desperately trying to hang onto what power they have as the younger generations reach voting age and realize what criminals (not to mention dinosaurs) the republican party is composed of today.

In order to do that the republicans are trying to take the fundamental right to vote from them, It's one of the most anti American things I have ever seen.

The shitlib/shitcon war goes on; D good/R bad. :rolleyes:

Voter suppression/election rigging/fraud is only okay when Ds do it, but always by another name.

D gerrymandering is virtuous, R gerrymandering evil for instance.

Here's a thought:

Abandon support for BOTH criminal gangs.

They're going after the votes of people from whom they want to take away the vote!

2 + 2 = POTATO!

Can you moonbats even balance your own bank accounts?

Translation: Republicans are trying to make sure only legal voters vote. And since that threatens the left, it's time to call the Republicans Anti-American (Saul Alinsky would be proud).

hahha do these students not have Govt issued IDs? Really? Laws restricting the use of their school ID is gonna keep them from voting? Ok...well maybe they really didn't care that much about voting to begin with,
Why would they have a govt issued I’d if they are an out of state student? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back