Republicans are filing 73 election-related lawsuits in 20 states

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Well, this is interesting. I have not yet read the whole thing but plan to soon.

Is the R party growing a spine?

I just tried to watch the rest of it but couldn't find the part where they talk about the lawsuits. Maybe someone else here can bc I don't have time right now.

A tell that they know they're about to get the shit kicked out of them.

So in other words: WE the People have to make laws that say you have to obey the law..

:uhoh3:

crazy world.. thanks to loony lefties

:laughing0301:

Maybe (doubtful), but not party leaders. They are all a bunch of chicken shits.
some are but not all

DeSantis comes to mind. He is true leader, not just someone who (mysteriously.. ) got elected.. What I mean is that it is a mystery people like Witmer and Warnock got elected.. Who the hell voted for them?

Oh... silly me.. vote fraud..

Well, this is interesting. I have not yet read the whole thing but plan to soon.

I just tried to watch the rest of it but couldn't find the part where they talk about the lawsuits. Maybe someone else here can bc I don't have time right now.

No the Republican Party isn't "growing a spine", it's lost its mind. You don't file a lawsuit questioning the honesty of the election, until AFTER the election is held.

What are Republicans going to do when all of their lawsuits are tossed for lack of evidence?????

They should have filed these lawsuits before the last election to prevent the Democrats from stealing the White House.

More Republicans trying to stop people from voting
No sane civilization would have toddlers have surgery to change their sex. That in itself proves there is widespread voting irregularities. And the kicker is many Progs do not approve of it either.

They should have filed these lawsuits before the last election to prevent the Democrats from stealing the White House.
they likely didn't have a clue it would happen except that TRUMP did have a clue. He warned everyone they would try to steal it and no one seemed to listen.

Now, apparently the election procedures in different states have been changed back to normal (or even better). I worry about PA, though and maybe a few others

assuming we take the senate and congress, then later making sure that at least all red and purple states clean up/organize the voting records to make sure that only living/legal americans can vote? and none of these buses coming into precincts with a late night delivery of up to 50,000 ballots that just by chance are all voting for the democrats.

I hope they are growing a spine finally.

I hope they are growing a spine finally.
a lot of people did not believe the election was stolen until some time had passed and the evidence began to mount.

I knew on election day. I watched virtually all the videos on that topic and was even obsessed w/ gathering info.. have read every book written on the subject which wasn't many, at least not in the beginning (haven't checked Barnes & Noble of late). The book Rigged is exhaustive. Then there was Navarro's smaller one

Republicans (RINOs) cannot lie to us anymore, assuming they ever were lying and I say some were. The Ds lied but that's nothing new. In any case, anyone these days who says there was nothing nefarious about 2020 will likely get laughed at.. treated like the liar he is.. and if that person is running for public office, will be given the BOOT

Forum List

Back