Republicans are ignorant about the most basic FACTS about welfare in this country

You mean like when Reagan lowered taxes AND increased debt?

Yes the facts are on my side moron.

By increasing spending stupid. If spending had remained the same, the entire national debt would be paid off by now.

And who had control of spending anyway? Oh wait, the democraps?

Again, the facts are on our side, over and over. You on the other hand, can't even make a point about the content of this thread, let alone a point about economics or the federal budget.

You can't even figure out that even leftists on this forum are not defending you, because even they can see you don't know jack.

ROFLMAO

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts....

How about you stop making crap up and join the real world.

Dude, you are like the king of crap! lol. You haven't shown us that you live in the real world yet. You just randomly make accusations, without any support, and then claim everyone else is making stuff up.

You are so full of it. No wonder even other leftards are ignoring you.

By increasing spending stupid. If spending had remained the same, the entire national debt would be paid off by now.

And who had control of spending anyway? Oh wait, the democraps?

Again, the facts are on our side, over and over. You on the other hand, can't even make a point about the content of this thread, let alone a point about economics or the federal budget.

You can't even figure out that even leftists on this forum are not defending you, because even they can see you don't know jack.

ROFLMAO

Dude, you are like the king of crap! lol. You haven't shown us that you live in the real world yet. You just randomly make accusations, without any support, and then claim everyone else is making stuff up.

You literally just made up an alternate reality where spending wasn't increased and acted like your baseless assumption was fact.

Take off the clown shoes.

there is no amount of taxation that can keep pace with what the left is promising everybody

none; you can take every last dime from every rich person; it still wont make a dent

we have a spending problem stupid
And let us not forget the almost $18T in debt...and what of those 'unfunded mandates'...just a cool $90+T...

They never can be paid...I seriously think the world is in for RESTART.

ROFLMAO

You literally just made up an alternate reality where spending wasn't increased and acted like your baseless assumption was fact.

Take off the clown shoes.

No I didn't. No you are lying? Wait wait, you are democrap. This is another "depends on how you define is" moment right?

Of course. Go right ahead, tell us how you didn't inhale, and didn't have sex with that woman, and I said spending didn't go up.

looney_left1_1.jpg

Yes, go on and keep lying. I'm sure you believe yourself, and you would be the only one.

Forum List

Back