Republicans are softening their stance on marijuana

I never understood anyone's hardened stance on pot.

In 1976, I met with Keith Stroup the founder of NORML and invited him to our college campus to give a lecture.

R. Keith Stroup J.D.

I introduced him before his speech in front of hundreds of my classmates.

Yeah we after-partied. :thup:
You're a puffer!!?? As in the words of Stephanie...OMFG!!!
I did not inhale, you bitch. :slap:
or swallow....
Speaking of swallow... What's the terminal velocity of an unladen swallow? :slap:
European of African?

I'll never soften my stance on it. Not when there was a reason why it started out as an illegal substance.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
God didn't make a mistake, and it was not illegal until 1925....even ex presidents from the colonial period spoke of growing and using MJ...

Still there is a reason why it became an illegal substance. This might just be me, but I am not about to get into something that in the end won't be a favor to anyone.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Still there is a reason why it became an illegal substance. This might just be me, but I am not about to get into something that in the end won't be a favor to anyone.

Holly

I was never huge into weed but it certainly isn't any worse than alcohol, or the prescription drugs people easily get from their doctor.
Im well aware how damaging being under the influence of any substance is...Ive done a huge amount of personal research:lol:.
I just see this "fight " as not that important.
Plus it has many GOOD benefits medically.

Holly

I was never huge into weed but it certainly isn't any worse than alcohol, or the prescription drugs people easily get from their doctor.
Im well aware how damaging being under the influence of any substance is...Ive done a huge amount of personal research:lol:.
I don't know... Weed is bad for me cause it always makes me paranoid. Maybe CBD would be a good thing for me but I've never tried a strain that had more CBD than THC. THC is obviously bad for your brain.

Holly

I don't know... Weed is bad for me cause it always makes me paranoid. Maybe CBD would be a good thing for me but I've never tried a strain that had more CBD than THC. THC is obviously bad for your brain.

CBD is what helps medically isnt it. THC must help with pain...like any drug. If it brought on paranoia, it probably wouldn't be worth it for me either.

Forum List

Back