Is Anthropogenic (Human-Caused) Global Warming/AGW Falsifiable?

What other mainstream science do you reject out of hand?

You reject THE DATA because you and IPCC do not practice actual science, and neither of you can answer BASIC CLIMATE QUESTIONS without admitting Co2 does nothing...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

You reject THE DATA because you and IPCC do not practice actual science, and neither of you can answer BASIC CLIMATE QUESTIONS without admitting Co2 does nothing...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?
Don’t you tired of being stooopid. Must be lonely in yo mama’s basement.

Actual DATA FACTS about Co2 = it does NOT WARM ANYTHING...

Theory - increasing atmospheric Co2 warms atmosphere

DATA - nope, highly correlated satellite and balloon data showed NO WARMING for decades of rising Co2, until FUDGED in 2005
So you're saying it's all false, thus your vote on the topic question is yes, AGW theory is falsifiable. Glad we agree. Now piss off.

Your graphic's source says it's from 'integrityvermont' a Vanity website of "Seth Adam Manley." It doesn't deal with the current issue at all.

In Fact:

π“π‘πž 𝐏π₯𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞: π“π‘πž π‹πšπ¬π­ π“π’π¦πž π„πšπ«π­π‘ 𝐑𝐚𝐝 >πŸ’πŸŽπŸŽ 𝐩𝐩𝐦 𝐨𝐟 π€π­π¦π¨π¬π©π‘πžπ«π’πœ π‚πŽπŸ
"The last time carbon dioxide was so plentiful in our planet's atmosphere was in the Pliocene era, around 3 million years ago... Although the sun's force was about the same, 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 π₯𝐞𝐯𝐞π₯𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 πŸπŸ“ 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐞𝐫 and Arctic summer temperatures were 14Β° higher than the present day."
Royal Meteorological Society, 2019

May be an image of text that says 'March 1958- March 2024 Atmospheric C02 March C2 I Year-Over-Year Mauna Loa Observatory 420 410 400 kh 390 Ponn 370 380 OOb 400 400 400 440 360 cOl Mar. 2024 425.38 Mar. 2023 420.99 Mar. 2022 418.76 350 350 350 350 350Β°C 350 340 New C02 Record High 330 358 358350 ဒိ့်ဝ 350 350 320 310 1955 1960 1965 1970 1975 1980 CO2-eart earth 1985 1990 1995 2000 2005 2010 2015 2020 2025 Featuring NOAA data of April 5, 2024''March 1958- March 2024 Atmospheric C02 March C2 I Year-Over-Year Mauna Loa Observatory 420 410 400 kh 390 Ponn 370 380 OOb 400 400 400 440 360 cOl Mar. 2024 425.38 Mar. 2023 420.99 Mar. 2022 418.76 350 350 350 350 350Β°C 350 340 New C02 Record High 330 358 358350 ဒိ့်ဝ 350 350 320 310 1955 1960 1965 1970 1975 1980 CO2-eart earth 1985 1990 1995 2000 2005 2010 2015 2020 2025 Featuring NOAA data of April 5, 2024'

`
You should be thanking God for this increase: it will sustain a much higher abundance of flora, fauna, food, and life.

I understand your fears about a chart that shows a high rate of growth of an atmospheric compound. But you really need to research the basics before you jump to conclusions about what it means. This compound is essential for life to exist on earth.

Sorry, here is link to a better version:

Last edited:
You should be thanking God for this increase: it will sustain a much higher abundance of flora, fauna, food, and life.

I understand your fears about a chart that shows a high rate of growth of an atmospheric compound. But you really need to research the basics before you jump to conclusions about what it means. This compound is essential for life to exist on earth.

Sorry, here is link to a better version:

You are a clueless Smugglers Crotch hick.
You were too obtuse to realize any other effect of rapidly rising CO2 than 'optimal plant growth.'
Not realizing that ie, 2000 PPM would melt Greenland and the poles and raise Sea Level 240'.
You moron.
Go delete your embarrassing idiot graphs and website.
`

You are a clueless Smugglers Crotch hick.
You were too obtuse to realize any other effect of rapidly rising CO2 than 'optimal plant growth.'
Not realizing that ie, 2000 PPM would melt Greenland and the poles and raise Sea Level 240'.
You moron.
Go delete your embarrassing idiot graphs and website.
`
"clueless Smugglers Crotch hick" ... wow, I have never had such a great compliment. πŸ˜†

Could you please show me a rational explanation of how you believe any level of CO2 could "raise Sea Level 240 feet"? I want to see your calculations!

And, why wouldn't the country of Greenland want more land to grow crops when it's glaciers melt? They have already found evidence of human cultures that existed in Greenland thousand(s?) of years before it iced over. They were burried under ice until recently.

Show me your evidence and your reasoning.

I don’t reject any main stream science.

Unlike you, I simply reject unscientific nonsense wrapped in the poor disguise of actual science
I don't mind them preaching about global warming. I do mind a hell of a lot their alarmism over what amounts to very tiny bits of salt in a virtually empty salt shaker.

I don't mind them preaching about global warming. I do mind a hell of a lot their alarmism over what amounts to very tiny bits of salt in a virtually empty salt shaker.
My favorite is when they change their nomenclature. It went from global β€œwarming” to β€œclimate change.”

β€œChange.” Holy shit. Not β€œchange!” We demand a return to the old fashioned perfectly static climate. (Never mind that there was never any such thing.)

But just the alarmist (albeit meaningless) sound of climate change makes many of our liberals quiver.

My favorite is when they change their nomenclature. It went from global β€œwarming” to β€œclimate change.”

β€œChange.” Holy shit. Not β€œchange!” We demand a return to the old fashioned perfectly static climate. (Never mind that there was never any such thing.)

But just the alarmist (albeit meaningless) sound of climate change makes many of our liberals quiver.
Ok, ok: there is no global warming. Only regional weather pattern changes. but, but, but...I feel like killing everything and everyone around me. So let's move the goalposts and call it 'climate change.'

Toxic femininity. Unfertile as hell.

"clueless Smugglers Crotch hick" ... wow, I have never had such a great compliment. πŸ˜†

Could you please show me a rational explanation of how you believe any level of CO2 could "raise Sea Level 240 feet"? I want to see your calculations!

And, why wouldn't the country of Greenland want more land to grow crops when it's glaciers melt? They have already found evidence of human cultures that existed in Greenland thousand(s?) of years before it iced over. They were burried under ice until recently.

Show me your evidence and your reasoning.
I've already put up Sea Level for 400PPM we just blew thru in a century. (50')
We are in the oven waiting for the full consequences now. It takes time to melt.
(and we've gone up in CO2 100+x faster than nature typically would.)

at 2000 PPM.. 5x current clearly we are talking hugely more/complete.
(Google 'Climate Sensitivity')
Like the pole-Less dinosaur world of 200 Million yrs ago. (2000-3000 PPM)
No Polls.
Complete melt.
FYI (and Your welcome) 240' is the complete melt number/FACT I'm sure you did NOT know because you are a low IQ denier who never thought about the consequences of anything but your goofy politics.

Gameover.
noblesse oblige
`

Last edited:
I've already put up Sea Level for 400PPM we just blew thru in a century. (50')
We are in the oven waiting for the full consequences now. It takes time to melt.
(and we've gone up in CO2 100+x faster than nature typically would.)

at 2000 PPM.. 5x current clearly we are talking hugely more/complete.
(Google 'Climate Sensitivity')
Like the pole-Less dinosaur world of 200 Million yrs ago. (2000-3000 PPM)
No Polls.
Complete melt.
FYI (and Your welcome) 240' is the complete melt number/FACT I'm sure you did NOT know because you are a low IQ denier who never thought about the consequences of anything but your goofy politics.

Gameover.
noblesse oblige
`
Apu dumfuk ^ (the racist shitbag) seems to imagine that it has any credibility.

Pretty funny. Delusional. But funny.

At this stage, denialism is a dead cult.

Look at this thread. Just the same lame denier trolls, parroting the same dumb stuff that was debunked 15 years ago.

Denialism is so dead, it can't even come up with any new dumb propaganda. All the kewl konservative kidz have moved on to more trendy idiot conspiracy theories.

At this stage, denialism is a dead cult.

Look at this thread. Just the same lame denier trolls, parroting the same dumb stuff that was debunked 15 years ago.

Denialism is so dead, it can't even come up with any new dumb propaganda. All the kewl konservative kidz have moved on to more trendy idiot conspiracy theories.
Given CO2 emissions continue to increase by 1 billion tons per year, it's obviously not so obvious, dum dum.

You have NO science backing up your position. Abu and I have mountains of it. Is the problem that you don't understand basic science or that you don't like the politics you think is involved?
There's no science. Just flawed modeling.

Forum List

Back