Republicans are the party for law and order

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump and the Republicans are the party promising to crack down on criminals. The party of law and order.
I am not buying it.
The Republican's have spent 30 years using all of the investigative powers of the US government investigating Hillary Clinton and they have not been able to make one charge stick.
If they cannot crack down on Hillary how are they going to handle the crime of America.

All talk no action.

Trump and the Republicans are the party promising to crack down on criminals. The party of law and order.
I am not buying it.
The Republican's have spent 30 years using all of the investigative powers of the US government investigating Hillary Clinton and they have not been able to make one charge stick.
If they cannot crack down on Hillary how are they going to handle the crime of America.

All talk no action.
That's the corruption and blackmail and "suicides" Trump is talking about

I am not buying it.

All talk no action.
Why can they not convict her.
Should be easy if she did all that stuff.

I am not buying it.

All talk no action.
Blackmail
"Convenient suicides" like foster
Paying ppl off

Republicans are like Barney Fife - a complete joke. Oh to have a viable GOP again.

Ask yourself who is running the government--particularly the justice department right now?

What happened with Hillary is what many voters are totally sick of. These politicians getting away with things that ordinary people could never get away with. They locked up Martha Stewart for lying to the FBI, and then the FBI says that Hillary never lied to them. What? You mean she gave completely different answers to the FBI than she gave to Congress during testimony?

People erasing their hard drives, or otherwise throwing them away; pleading the fifth; blaming tragedy on a video; putting our country at risk by allowing our enemies to tap into our confidential and classified information, and nobody pays so much as a traffic ticket. This has got to stop.

We don't have laws because your beloved "gubermint" is nothing but a corporate entity thus it cannot pass laws but rather acts, statutes and codes...this educational lesson was free.....you are welcome.

I am not buying it.

All talk no action.
Blackmail
"Convenient suicides" like foster
Paying ppl off
All criminals do that. If you are going to enforce law and order you need to deal with the smart criminals or you will never be successful.

Ask yourself who is running the government--particularly the justice department right now?

What happened with Hillary is what many voters are totally sick of. These politicians getting away with things that ordinary people could never get away with. They locked up Martha Stewart for lying to the FBI, and then the FBI says that Hillary never lied to them. What? You mean she gave completely different answers to the FBI than she gave to Congress during testimony?

People erasing their hard drives, or otherwise throwing them away; pleading the fifth; blaming tragedy on a video; putting our country at risk by allowing our enemies to tap into our confidential and classified information, and nobody pays so much as a traffic ticket. This has got to stop.

I seem to remember Tom Brady and Aaron Hernandez destroying digital evidence.

One payed for it the other got a slap on the wrist.

I am not buying it.

All talk no action.

I would like to know which party isn't for law and order--LOL

I am not buying it.

All talk no action.

I would like to know which party isn't for law and order--LOL

The Barry,Clinton party.....

I am not buying it.

All talk no action.

She's got friends in high places....dipshit....it's a club...wakeup....

All these jokers in Congress were getting inside stock information. If you or I did that and made two hundred dollars, we would be brought up on charges and the IRS would audit us for the last decade.

I guess it is not thrilling enough for Trump to emulate Mussolini and Hitler with his speeches!

Now he also needs to imitate Nixon with his slogans!

Jeeze!

What kind of psycho is this madman anyway ??

Doesn't he remember the Congressional impeachment investigation at Nixon?

Doesn't he remember from the History Channel the suicide of Hitler?

Doesn't he know that Mussolini was gunned down and hanged with his girlfriend?

I guess it is not thrilling enough for Trump to emulate Mussolini and Hitler with his speeches!

Now he also needs to imitate Nixon with his slogans!

Jeeze!

What kind of psycho is this madman anyway ??

Doesn't he remember the Congressional impeachment investigation at Nixon?

Doesn't he remember from the History Channel the suicide of Hitler?

Doesn't he know that Mussolini was gunned down and hanged with his girlfriend?
He has learned from history he will flourish where those great men failed

Murder and under-inflating footbalss. It was the crime not destroying digital evidence.

I am not buying it.

All talk no action.

She's got friends in high places....dipshit....it's a club...wakeup....
Excuses, excuses. You sound like a whiney liberal.
If you are good, you find out how to work around the people in high places. The Republicans control the house and the Senate and their investigations did not get the job done.

Murder and under-inflating footbalss. It was the crime not destroying digital evidence.

Destroying evidence to cover a crime...same,same.

I am not buying it.

All talk no action.

most law enforcement is local, idiota.

and we currently have more people in our jails than any other civilized nation.

this is why dumb donald loves the uneducated.

Forum List

Back