After the Trump verdict, I expect Republicans to respond peacefully and patriotically

That is what Republicans do.
They respect law and order, they respect our Constitution

Republicans will show our judicial system the respect it deserves
Yes! Looking forward to a conviction, which will only boost support for a 2024 Trump presidency (as we've already seen). Look forward to the results!

Please .. lock him up!

Yes! Looking forward to a conviction, which will only boost support for a 2024 Trump presidency (as we've already seen). Look forward to the results!

Please .. lock him up!
1717011859482.png

If the verdict comes back “guilty,” you libtards will joyously celebrate the deliberate miscarriage of justice.

If they come back “not guilty,” you turrdbuckets will riot.

If they come back “hung,” you will be almost as disappointed as you would be with an acquittal.

Republicans and conservatives wouldn’t be impressed with any conviction in the Merchan Kangaroo Courthouse. Real justice will simply have to await the eventual reversal of the conviction on appeal.
Slightly disagree ... a conviction will only continue to boost support for a Trump 2024 victory. Conviction and imprisonment is the gateway for greater success.

And I expect some MAGAts will sign their own death warrants. I have an extreme MAGA. HE told me that when the phone call comes I would be the first he would kill. He's a convicted felon and not allow any weapons of any kind. That means, if I see him in his yard, death warrant gets carried out. And since he made that statement in public, If he has a weapon in his front yard, you do the math. If he is successful in taking me out he still gets the capital punishment or he goes back to prison for the rest of his life plus one day. MAGAts aren't too bright.
If someone told me that, I'd turn him into a quadriplegic and bury him alive.

Whatever the verdict its, I plan to laugh at it. A guilty verdict will cement Trump's win of the election, other than that, it's pretty meaningless. The judge already signaled no prison time, as smart people knew anyway.

The trial is a farce, and there is nothing about this case, the judge, the prosecutor, or the White House staff who pushed for it, for a democracy loving American to respect.

If they return a swift not guilty verdict, then I will respect the jury.

You mean unlike the Big Mike verdict? Very few Republicans are black, so in the unlikely event of some conviction, I do not expect them to have largely peaceful protest as black Americans did as your station CNN put it.

Attachments

• 1717016206239.png
    1717016206239.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 1
In it's current state of Stalinist corruption, the US judicial system deserves no respect. Fire Merrick Garland, Christopher Wray, Letitia James, Fani Willis, Alvin Bragg, Merchant and Engoron to help rebuild the respect the US Justice System has lost.

I would prefer just locking up your silly ass in a State Home.

We plan on peacefully standing in line to vote Donald Trump back into the White House so he can start cleaning up the Biden disasters.
We don't give a shit about your phony trials and trumped up charges...

So far, your cult has been anything other than peaceful.

It has made him more popular than before.

Compared to what?
CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

I don't get my life threatened by the Left. But one MAGAt has decided that if the word goes out, I am the first one he's going to take out. He just wrote his own death sentence even if he does get the thrill of killing me. But, please, don't expect me to cooperate. He's a convicted Felon and lost his rights to possess firearms. That means, after his threat, if I see him in his yard with a firearm I will do my best to take him out instead. If I fail and he's made the threat publically, then he goes up on a murder 1 in a state with Capital Punishment.

So don't you tell me how "Peaceful" you MAGAts are.

Forum List

Back