After the Trump verdict, I expect Republicans to respond peacefully and patriotically

I don't get my life threatened by the Left. But one MAGAt has decided that if the word goes out, I am the first one he's going to take out. He just wrote his own death sentence even if he does get the thrill of killing me. But, please, don't expect me to cooperate. He's a convicted Felon and lost his rights to possess firearms. That means, after his threat, if I see him in his yard with a firearm I will do my best to take him out instead. If I fail and he's made the threat publically, then he goes up on a murder 1 in a state with Capital Punishment.

So don't you tell me how "Peaceful" you MAGAts are.
People on the right and left get "death threats." I've had death threats, and just a hardworking school teacher.

Only whining lefties try to make claims of such death threats an argument for their policies or their candidates. Or an excuse for their dishonesty while working in a position of government trust.

Great, huh? If you claim you got "death threats" you can break all the rules that you want. Especially if you claim it was "QAnon."

I don't get my life threatened by the Left. But one MAGAt has decided that if the word goes out, I am the first one he's going to take out. He just wrote his own death sentence even if he does get the thrill of killing me. But, please, don't expect me to cooperate. He's a convicted Felon and lost his rights to possess firearms. That means, after his threat, if I see him in his yard with a firearm I will do my best to take him out instead. If I fail and he's made the threat publically, then he goes up on a murder 1 in a state with Capital Punishment.

So don't you tell me how "Peaceful" you MAGAts are.
Did I threaten to kill you? Then, stick your broad brush up your lying ass. I don't believe anyone gives enough of a shit about you to take the time to take you out...

We plan on peacefully standing in line to vote Donald Trump back into the White House so he can start cleaning up the Biden disasters.
We don't give a shit about your phony trials and trumped up charges...
That's the American way, and we expect you to accept Biden when re-elected.

It has made him more popular than before.

Compared to what?
CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg
The polls now are in the margin of error. Both are leading in some battle ground states.

That's the American way, and we expect you to accept Biden when re-elected.
Then don't shut down at 3am and start shoving fake ballots through the machines.
Even dead people aren't going to vote for Biden again since the turnip has been the worst president we have ever had.

Did I threaten to kill you? Then, stick your broad brush up your lying ass. I don't believe anyone gives enough of a shit about you to take the time to take you out...

I suggest you never do. In fact, don't threaten anyone. I spent over 20 years protecting ALL Americans and haven't stopped even for you. And it's going to be funny where you get to stand in front of a Judge embarrassed that a 73 year old cripple of man that can barely walk didn't allow you to kill him. So quit with the "You are superior" crap.

That is what Republicans do.
They respect law and order, they respect our Constitution

Republicans will show our judicial system the respect it deserves
Yep, you won’t see us rioting in the street. You will just see every Republican and most of the Independents show up and vote Trump into the White House in November. Of course, by then the verdict will have been overturned on appeal. This is the outcome most of us have been predicting with the hand-picked jury and the judge blocking any testimony or witnesses that might interfere with the pre-planned outcome. In our Justice system, the jury never before had the option of pick one of three possible, but unproven crimes to justify a conviction.

Yep, you won’t see us rioting in the street. You will just see every Republican and most of the Independents show up and vote Trump into the White House in November. Of course, by then the verdict will have been overturned on appeal. This is the outcome most of us have been predicting with the hand-picked jury and the judge blocking any testimony or witnesses that might interfere with the pre-planned outcome. In our Justice system, the jury never before had the option of pick one of three possible, but unproven crimes to justify a conviction.

I doubt Trump will get an appeal prior to the election.
That is only 100days

He will go to the election as a Convicted Felon

That is what Republicans do.
They respect law and order, they respect our Constitution

Republicans will show our judicial system the respect it deserves
You afraid of sumthin rightwinger? I mean, not just your own shadow?

Forum List

Back