Republicans break into "funeral" song over economy they are ruining

They fought against odumbocare, and they're still fighting against it, for the good of ALL, moron. You should be thanking them.

I should be for a bunch of jerks intent on destroying our government over something that doesn't affect me? You are crazy. I have health insurance. Sorry you don't. But you will soon.

And on top of that, after 40 some votes and 20 some hours of Ted reading Green Eggs and Ham, they still couldn't get er done.

Why you support a bunch of losers like the Tbaggers?
Sorry, I'm a service connected disabled veteran and don't need to deal with ovomitcare, dumbass mother fucker.

But never fear, YOUR PREMIUMS ARE GOING TO DOUBLE or TRIPLE, but you're too fucking STUPID to know where the BLAME for that goes... well, no, you're not that STUPID, you know where the blame goes, you're just too big of a fucking PARTISAN HACK and have your head shoved too far up ovomit's ASS HOLE to be able to TELL THE TRUTH.

Fuck off, shit for brains.

You stupid fuker. You already have GOVERNMENT RUN health care. Paid for by people like me. Your disability must of been head related. Made you dumb as fuck.

Ahhhh, another thread by Rdeanie. Let's see, is it about republicans stealing and then sacrificing babies? No? Then it has to be about republicans secretly enslaving middle class Americans in some fashion? No again? Oh my God, the humanity of it all, it's about Republicans singing a 'horrible' song. Amazing Grace. A 'funeral' song? Ha,ha,ha...

Another car wreck to look at, courtesy of Rdeanie and nothing of importance here. Move along folks, if you're looking for an intelligent conversation, it sure isn't here.

I should be for a bunch of jerks intent on destroying our government over something that doesn't affect me? You are crazy. I have health insurance. Sorry you don't. But you will soon.

And on top of that, after 40 some votes and 20 some hours of Ted reading Green Eggs and Ham, they still couldn't get er done.

Sorry, I'm a service connected disabled veteran and don't need to deal with ovomitcare, dumbass mother fucker.

But never fear, YOUR PREMIUMS ARE GOING TO DOUBLE or TRIPLE, but you're too fucking STUPID to know where the BLAME for that goes... well, no, you're not that STUPID, you know where the blame goes, you're just too big of a fucking PARTISAN HACK and have your head shoved too far up ovomit's ASS HOLE to be able to TELL THE TRUTH.

You stupid fuker. You already have GOVERNMENT RUN health care. Paid for by people like me. Your disability must of been head related. Made you dumb as fuck.

Sure.
I paid more in taxes in 2013 than you fucking earned for the last five years, you fucking welfare case shitstain.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I didn't know the *VETERANS ADMINISTRATION* was the 'GOVERNMENT,' you ignorant cock sucking little zit face.

Perhaps you could pop some of those massive zits on your face and relieve some of the pressure on your peanut sized brain, maybe you could have a cogent thought, you pathetic little prick.

It's all the republicans fault. Especially that they offered up a bill that was shot down by senate leaders and the president before it was even unveiled.

:lmao:

Yup. It's all the republicans faults.

Poor, Rderp.

:itsok:

Oh wow, Republicans offered up a bill. Gee, wait, didn't they do that like 40 times before? The SAME bill?

Democrats are a coalition party. Republicans are 90% white. We see what happens when Democrats run things. You get such unimportant things as jobs and fairness and a surplus and safety and health care and a minimum wage.

We know what you get with Republicans. Debt, war, lies, no healthcare, no jobs, disaster, fiasco, debacle. How can you deny it? What else do they have to show us?

You sir. Are a serious retard. Seek help.

So you couldn't disagree with the facts so you sit down, stick one thumb in your mouth, the other one up your ass and call names. Figures.

Forum List

Back